Sanderson "Would you Rather"

@Sequence No, I mean ferring. The question basically is, would you be willing to sacrifice baseline physical strength in order to gain the ability to store and tap physical strength, so that you're objectively weaker on average but get some short term bursts above your previous level. I think the alternative WYR (be normal vs be a baseline weak pewter *misting*) is more slanted. At least for me, being a pewter misting sounds way better than being a pewter ferring, and I'd be willing to sacrifice quiite a bit to get there.

I think it would depend on my quality as a traveler to Braize. If I'm like, there with diplomatic immunity, and none of the voidspren and fused could torture me, then sure, sounds fun.

WYR be able to use emotional allomancy or be completely immune from mind controlling invested arts?

Spoiler
1 minute ago, CryoZenith said:

No, I mean ferring. The question basically is, would you be willing to sacrifice baseline physical strength in order to gain the ability to store and tap physical strength, so that you're objectively weaker on average but get some short term bursts above your previous level. I think the alternative WYR (be normal vs be a baseline weak pewter *misting*) is more slanted. At least for me, being a pewter misting sounds way better than being a pewter ferring, and I'd be willing to sacrifice quiite a bit to get there.

Ah, I see. In that case, I'd choose average strength.

Emotional Allomancy, for sure.

Would you rather be a Mistborn, or a full Shardbearer?

1 minute ago, Sequence said:
  Hide contents

Ah, I see. In that case, I'd choose average strength.

Emotional Allomancy, for sure.

Would you rather be a Mistborn, or a full Shardbearer?

My cosmere ability of choice would be soothing, so mistborn for sure.

Would you rather eat some grass or use a paper straw?

I'd take the stuck-up Honorspren. I am personally closest to the order of elsecallers anyway, and inkspren are pretty stuck-up, so I don't really mind that flaw.

Would you rather be a third ideal knight radiant of your favorite order without having to swear any oaths, but stuck on third ideal, or a first ideal knight radiant of your favorite order but with normal growth potential?

I'd rather be Odium because he has much better future sight and imho that's one of the coolest parts of taking up a Shard in the first place. The *problematic* intent would be worth it.

WYR get enough Breath to reach the fourth heightening, or get a quarter million dollars?

Drowning. I almost drowned once but I lost consciousness pretty quickly, so I'm gonna take a guess that burning to death would feel worse.

WYR:

1. only be allowed to read a single fiction book for the rest of your life, but you choose it.

2. only be allowed to read 20 fiction books for the rest of your life, but the person choosing them personally dislikes you. A lot.

Chouta. I'm vegan (in the ethical sense) so I'm really interested in chouta as the representation of "the most tasty version of how you can cook lab-grown meat" in the Cosmere.

WYR be incapable of telling lies, but be infinitely trustworthy (in the sense that everyone automatically believes you are honest, not in the sense that everyone automatically believes you are correct), or be incapable of telling the truth, but be infinitely compelling (in the sense that everyone automatically believes you are correct)?

I would rather be incapable of lying. It might be a little inconvenient at times, but I would be able to live as I wanted to, for the most part. Being unable to tell the truth would just be awful, especially if everyone always believes anything I say. That would be the worst.

WYR have Hoid's restrictions or have an inquisitor's murderous tendencies?

That's kind of a tough one. I don't want Hoid's restrictions, since he can't eat meat, but an Inquisitor's bloodthirsty nature would be inconvenient as well. I wonder if I could counteract them by playing violent video games...? I think overall, I'd choose the Inquisitor's bloodlust.

Spoiler

Sorry that was so long. 

Would you rather have Yolish or Rosharan Lightweaving? Remember to consider everything that comes from either side.

Edited by Sequence

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely an epic. Sure, I might end up as that one epic who has the power to make grass grow 0.1 times slower, but I also might end up with a cool power. Anything's better than going insane learning book cataloging skills.

WYR be a Lybrarian or a Listener?