StrawMan has now told me that he was testing to see who I'd trust. I'm not sure if he means me or everyone he told, but regardless, I don't understand his plan whatsoever. He said he had no idea if HS was actually evil. So im utterly confused by that.

He tells me that he thinks his scan was redirected. Which shouldn't be a possibility -- didn't Joe say that if that happened, Strawman would be informed of who the new target was?

Strawman, if there really was no scan, I think you've made a very bad mistake.

Oh, and Alvron for Governor. Again.

EDIT: Because I colored the wrong word purple. *facepalm*

Edited by Wonko the Sane

I've been scanned by phattemer. I was waiting on him to say something, but he's apparently not going to. It happened C2, and I have since sent the ledgers on. I will reveal who I scanned next turn, after the ledgers are no longer in their hands. We also have nearly 100% public confirmation of Alvron.

BTW I might not be on for a while today. I'm traveling haha

Dyson Trump.

DC was the first one to contact Strawman, as far as I'm aware. He later sent me a message to inform me that Strawman scanned Hellscythe as Corrupt, and of course I instantly confirmed. Knowing that the scan was redirected or interfered with implies to me that DC was the culprit or at least in cahoots with them. A bit convenient that he was the only player who thought to contact the arrested Senator, who happened to be bearing a false scan. Why did you pass the info to me anyway?

Idk dude, I feel like you're gasping for straws with that one (no pun intended). I think DC is good for once (which doesn't usually happen :P )

Yeah, I scanned Wonko T2. By the way, anyone with a Ledger should reveal stuff like that on a 2-turn delay so that people can't tell where the Ledgers are now. (In case of corrupt w/ daggers)

Of course, if you scan someone as corrupt you should say it immediately.

So did StrawMan actually scan anyone ever? Or was that just a reaction test?

Oh, and Alvron

Edited by phattemer

StrawMan just sent me a PM saying he was only serving the gods of Ruin, Odium, and Autonomy. He then left the PM conversation. So, I guess he was just trolling or something. All my suspicions were based off HS being evil.

Dyson Trump.

DC was the first one to contact Strawman, as far as I'm aware. He later sent me a message to inform me that Strawman scanned Hellscythe as Corrupt, and of course I instantly confirmed. Knowing that the scan was redirected or interfered with implies to me that DC was the culprit or at least in cahoots with them. A bit convenient that he was the only player who thought to contact the arrested Senator, who happened to be bearing a false scan. Why did you pass the info to me anyway?

I probably wont be on for the rest of the cycle since i'm going on a hike so...

Amanuensis I knew nothing about a scan being Changed. In fact the scan never occurred in the first place so I was the one who was lied to. I passed multiple people the info, not just you, and I chose the players who were most active that way if I died the info would've been out there. You trying to implicate me makes me think you are the evil one. Finally, its not my fault that no one else decided to talk to someone who was Confirmed good, I thought I would make use of our resources.

StrawMan just sent me a PM saying he was only serving the gods of Ruin, Odium, and Autonomy. He then left the PM conversation. So, I guess he was just trolling or something. All my suspicions were based off HS being evil.

He left my conversation, too, and when I sent a new message asking about it, he said he was going on vacation for the next week or so. I'm not sure why that means he has to close all his PMs, but there it is.

Yeah, that does sound like a confession of tomfoolery. Gah, I hate that.

He left my conversation, too, and when I sent a new message asking about it, he said he was going on vacation for the next week or so. I'm not sure why that means he has to close all his PMs, but there it is.

Yeah, that does sound like a confession of tomfoolery. Gah, I hate that.

Yes, I am very annoyed about that as well.

Alvron for Gov!  That's six votes for Gov.  We need more.  

Vote Alv for Gov.  Elect the only confessed murderer to replace the previous Gov who was only suspected of murder!

I promise lower taxes and a higher death rate.

T5: Fakery in the Senate

“Sir? I think you need to see this.”

Yosef exhaled softly, pushed his paperwork to the side, and looked up at Constable Wilson. “See what Constable?”

It’s senator Worge sir, He’s, well. I want you to see for yourself.”

Yosef raised an eyebrow, but stood and followed Wilson from the room She lead him to the senate hall. Most of the senators were gone, making deals and plots in other rooms, but Worge was sitting alone in his chair, motionless.

“What’s wrong with him Constable?”

Wilson just shook her head and gestured for him to go to them.

He walked towards them, stopping with in arms reach of Worge. He didn’t react. “Sir? Are you okay?” He remained motionless. Yosef reached out and placed a hand on Worge’s shoulder, and froze.

He squeezed, and felt his fingers puncture the man’s shoulder. He reached out and put his other hand on the mans neck, then heaved, ripping the arm off completely. No blood came out. He peered inside the arm, noting that it, like the body, was hollow. “Wilson?”

“Yes sir?”

“Why is there a cardboard cut-out of a senator where a senator should be?”

The mood in the senate hall was reserved. After the failures of yesterday, no one seemed willing to commit to anything. Everyone merely looked around, hoping that the events of yesterday were simply a joke. The presence of two ripped up cardboard cutouts only worsened matters.

Eventually though, Alexandria Rotec achieved the resolve necessary to start a dialogue

“So, I suppose that means Liram is corrupt? He brought the evidence against Momney after all.”

“Actually, I didn’t Oromis did.”

“Oh, I see.”

Another long pause as everyone sat, hoping someone would make the next move. Finally, Elentari, Palpatine and Nowko slowly rose to their feet. Palpatine and Nowko shoved Elentari forward.

“Er, right. We’ve been discussing amongst ourselves, and have decided that Oromis was right when he voted for Trump. Yes, We believe Trump is corrupt.” Alron hesitated, looking around as if expecting opposition.

Only Trump himself stood up. “Please, you’re only voting for me because You're jealous. It’s obviously Sanderson. Who’s with me!?”

No one stood, or even acknowledged his statement.

Trump stared out at them, his triumphant grin fading to a scowl. “Fine. Prison won’t stop me though. No wall not built by me and paid for by the South Scadrilains will ever contain Trump! You’ll all see! I’ll be the—”

His tirade was cut off as he slumped over the table, revealing Senator Liram standing behind him, massaging his hand. He glanced around the room, “Anyone gonna get mad at me for that? No? Cool."

More to be added.

Silverblade was never alive!
Phattemer and Curious Anixmande were stabbed to death!
DeathClutch was a Senator!

Votes:
DeathClutch: 3 : Elbereth, Lopen, Wonko
Alvron: 1 : Amanuensis
Wonko: 1 : Mailliw
Amanuensis: 1 : DeathClutch
Stink: 1 : Stink
Curious Anamaximder: 1 : Alvron

Living/Unarrested Players Turn 5:

Senators:
Wonko the Sane - Dr. Nowko Lestibournes
TheMightyLopen - Senator Palpatine
Orlok - Cicero
Master Elodin - Alexandra Rotec
Mailliw - Liram
LUNA - Luna Arryn
Kynedath - Declan Tynedell
IrulelikeSTINK - Rod Clintham  Me.
Elbereth - Elentari
Clanky - Vupreme Sermin
Bugsby6912 - Abban Prodestum
Amanuensis - Biorney Sanderson
Alvron - Alron
Firemuffin - Michael Flop
Mark IV - Miotes Monec

Constables:
The Only Joe - Constable-General Yosef
little’Wilson - Constable Wilson
Haelbarde - Assistant General Rab ‘open to bribes’ Heatherlocke

Arrested players:

ThatTinyStrawMan - Oromis
Adamair - Edris Calvert
Hellscythe - Ritt Momney
DeathClutch - Dyson Trump

Dead Players:

Metacognition - Governor Machmuller
Ripplgylf - Chantelle Lepinceau
Curious Anamaximder - Naxia Venturus
Silverblade - Worge Gashington
Phattamer - Rodent Optimus

Prisoner PM's to be added soon.

Alv Might be Governor. I'll have that posted within the hour, but there's some counting to be done, and some talking to be done.

Edited by Alvron

Somebody bribed my vote onto DC for some reason, which... thanks, I guess? It didn't make DC any more lynched, and it means I'm probably going to get a share of the spoils (I haven't got a PM yet, so I'm not certain).

Also, rusts, I had passed my ledgers back to phatt. He was supposed to pass them on. Could the person who received them contact me?

Edited by Wonko the Sane

Well, obviously I have a dagger again. :P  I'm assuming it's my starting dagger as I was attacked at the end of Round 3.  Thankfully I was also given a Med-Kit the same round.  If you would like to reclaim it, please PM me.

All Role PM's have been sent out.

Alvron is Not the Governor. (Just one more vote was needed.)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Medkits, starting now, are one use. There are more of them than daggers, but the daggers need a chance of working.

Edited by The Only Joe

Alvron is Not the Governor. (Just one more vote was needed.)

Damnation. Well, this time for sure! Alvron for Governor!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Medkits, starting now, are one use. There are more of them than daggers, but the daggers need a chance of working.

...Do they? We just lost two people to daggers in a single turn. It looks like they're working fine to me.