??? Are Cool!

Argent

??? Are Cool!  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What's the coolest?

It depends a lot on the wearer. You need to be awesome in a crazy way to pull off bowties, you need to be Wax to pull off cravats, ties usually work for anyone, even if they are kind of pointless... this is a hard choice... So I guess the question ends up being "Who is cooler: Wax or 11?"

... yeah, ok, cravats, sorry Matt.

Ice cubes are cool!

I've never worn a bowtie or cravat, but I think all three can be cool if worn by the right person :)

Also cravats always confuse me, because in Polish krawat means a tie so cravats sound just like a polish word that means the other thing worn around mans neck >.<

Ties: common / easy to look cool in / least cool

Bowties: less common / less easy to look cool in / medium cool

Cravats: rare / hard to look cool in / dope

It's harder to look cool in a cravat, but if you can pull it off, do it.  I prefer to not think too much about what I wear, so that's where ties come in necky  ;)

And I am disappointed that there is no scarf option. As such I shall cast my vote for the second best option of bowties.

I think this a vote between all season neck-ware.  If this were a winter accessory debate, scarfs would obvi be the winner.

Cravats in my opinion are too stuffy and remind me of the lace that hangs out the front of judges robes. Bowties, on the other hand, those are cool...at least to hipsters. Ties make me think of Wall Street. So, out of all of these (and they all clearly have flaws), if it's not the Notorious RBG, bowties win.