How Unoriginal...

Citadel16

"Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, a Slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a Chosen One. She alone will wield two million, five hundred thousand tonnes of spinning metal, all alone in the night. It can be barbaric, but hey, it's home."

-Ernst Stavro Blofeld

That speech wasa done at one of my friend's wedding too! Twice! :D

Come to think of it, she did have red hair.

Well, one of my wedding photos is up in the pictures thread.  If it were me, I'm sure you'd recognize me. ;)

...it probably wasn't me, though.  Gingers just have great taste in wedding theatre.  (One of the big readings at my wedding was G'Kar's Declaration of Principles from Babylon 5.  It was a really geeky wedding.)

Well, one of my wedding photos is up in the pictures thread.  If it were me, I'm sure you'd recognize me. ;)

...it probably wasn't me, though.  Gingers just have great taste in wedding theatre.  (One of the big readings at my wedding was G'Kar's Declaration of Principles from Babylon 5.  It was a really geeky wedding.)

No, it wasn't you.

But yeah. It was sort of a geeky wedding. Her sister got up to make a speech and one of things aid was,

"And if you fight: You have your looks, your pretty face and never underestimate the power of BODY LANGUAGE!

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.