WoR tour

Stormfather

If you want a copy that is signed, numbered, and can be personalized, Weller Book Works will be selling those. I'm not sure when the tour itself will be announced, but you can expect a midnight release party at the BYU bookstore on the night of the third. I can't imagine it will be terribly long before we get more concrete details on the planned stops.

If you want a copy that is signed, numbered, and can be personalized, Weller Book Works will be selling those. I'm not sure when the tour itself will be announced, but you can expect a midnight release party at the BYU bookstore on the night of the third. I can't imagine it will be terribly long before we get more concrete details on the planned stops.

Would you mind providing a link to where those signed copies can be purchased? I'll change my preorder...

Brandon mentioned in the WorldBuilders/Waygate live stream that the launch would be midnight at the BYU bookstore, but no more information than that. I assume it will be plastered all over Facebook, Twitter, and the 17th Shard homepage when it's officially announced.

• 2 weeks later...

It was just announced, a few minutes ago.

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2014/01/words-of-radiance-tour-schedule

I'll be going to the Virginia signing!

See you there! I enjoy making costumes so I'm trying to decide what, if anything, to do for this one. Last time I just made Seons for myself and my buddies.

I will make a great effort to go to the Houston signing.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 / Houston, TX
6:30pm
Murder by the Book
2342 Bissonnet Street
Houston, TX 77005

Does he normally take a lot of questions in an official Q&A or something? How does this site get some many WoBs? If so I am open to suggestions on what I should ask.

As usual, I can be found in the Chicago area:

Saturday, March 22, 2014 / Chicago, IL
2pm
Barnes & Noble #2622
55 Old Orchard Center
Skokie, IL 60077

* Fun fact - I live about 5 minutes away from this location.

Why, oh why does he not visit Norway? I feel left out...

Food's too expensive, I imagine. I'd never visit it! :P

It's okay though, he never comes to Canada either, and when he does it's half a continent away from me. We can be no-Brandon buddies and share the sadness.

Edited by Moogle

Food's too expensive, I imagine. I'd never visit it! :P

It's okay though, he never comes to Canada either, and when he does it's half a continent away from me. We can be no-Brandon buddies and share the sadness.

Have an up-vote for sharing my feeling of being left out. It might not be a worthy substitute for a Sandersonian visit, but at least its something.

And yes, our prices are rather steep compared to other countries. I've lived several years in France, and I was quite happy with the things I could afford on my Norwegian stipend. Now, back in Norway, I quietly cry a bit to myself every time I go shopping.

Edited by Aether

Brandon did go to Norway once, to a bookstore in Oslo. It's even possible he will go back in the future, but maybe in a few years.

Also he went to Canada multiple times last year: Vancouver, Toronto, and Halifax. This year he is going to Calgary in August, for When Words Collide.

Brandon did go to Norway once, to a bookstore in Oslo. It's even possible he will go back in the future, but maybe in a few years.

I beg you pardon then. I now feel slightly less left out  :)

Unfortunately, I was unaware of Brandon's writing back then :( , so I'll be crossing my fingers that he'll visit again some time in the future. 

EDIT: By the way, do you remember which book-store he visited? I would like to ask them if they would be open to invite him again in a few years. I think I remember reading somewhere that Brandon would be happy to find time for more or less anywhere as long as he could get his ticket paid.

Edited by Aether