Random Stuff V - The Adminpire Strikes Back

I thought we agreed on Shakespeare being created by a forbidden ritual?

Not created, brought into this world...self made...unmade... Without beginning or end, and therefore non-existent in any temporal sense...Shakespeare is God! And who can create God but Shakespeare? And who could create Shakespeare but God, tapping forever on a cosmic typewriter and throwing dice?

God is dead, and Shakespeare has killed him! Long live the God and Shakespeare as one distinctly two singular personages!

Edited by The Orlion-Thing

As a reminder: Starting up a new thread should ONLY be done once an admin or mod has locked the previous one.

So... does that mean you're going to lock the old thread now?

Also, I remember with the Random Stuff II/III changeover that II was left alive almost as long as it took to finish III. Is this a new rule?

Edited by The Young Bard

Not created, brought into this world...self made...unmade... Without beginning or end, and therefore non-existent in any temporal sense...Shakespeare is God! And who can create God but Shakespeare? And who could create Shakespeare but God, tapping forever on a cosmic typewriter and throwing dice?

God is dead, and Shakespeare has killed him! Long live the God and Shakespeare as one distinctly two singular personages!

But wasn't Shakespeare an Elder Scroll? That transcends most gods a little in the metaphysical weirdness scale.

Retail is the most relatable comic strip I've ever seen. 

I've only got one more year of archived material to go until I'm caught up. 

I don't know what I'll do then….

Twi, thanks, this is excellent, I'm like 20 comics in and I'm already addicted. I have something to kill the rest of my thumb twiddling work day with now! Why we are open the week between Christmas and New Years is beyond me... we have to be hemorrhaging money by being here...

My Favorite so far:

content.php_zpsruqdz5mb.gif

Twi, thanks, this is excellent, I'm like 20 comics in and I'm already addicted. I have something to kill the rest of my thumb twiddling work day with now! Why we are open the week between Christmas and New Years is beyond me... we have to be hemorrhaging money by being here...

My Favorite so far:

content.php_zpsruqdz5mb.gif

Oh, it gets better. Has Lunker been introduced yet?

I have now been declared by my cousins as Queen Cornflake of the Basement Land and Exaggerated British Accents.

Being oldest can be kind of nice, sometimes. ^_^

With or without frosting? This answer will greatly influence wheter or not I shall subjugate myself to you. :ph34r:

Better than the evil witch Retailia, who forces her subjects to endure a Christmas season that begins in October and brings constant showers of angry customers upon them. 

Retalia Regalia, there appears to be a trend with horribly sadistic female rulers. :ph34r:

Thread's not dead yet! Tis but a flesh wound.

Warning on making new threads... it tends to get combined over and over in till you just give up. I tried 3 times. None stayed by themselves.

Edited by Allomancy