Will do. Once done. Which it is not. Also, I'll be updating the Lumerna as I've been doing research. They have a phylum now! (Apicomplexa, which is a protist!)

Lucky me- this year I have biology! And we're starting with cellular, so I'll be able to advise on the microbiology of the Lumoles. 

Maps and Cartography?

Do we need a culture and society section?

I don't suppose we really need any additional threads aside from this one and a pinned library thread, but it would make sense to have one for societies if we're doing multiple library threads.

Edited by Mckeedee123

Here's a thought--how would you fellows feel about a Diaemus wiki to hold all of our lore?

The Reckoners RPG has a wiki, and it would be a simple matter for me to set one up for Diaemus. Wikis are, by their very nature, far easier to organize and administrate than linked collection of forum threads. We could discuss the project here, and use the wiki for cataloging information and potentially stories in the future.

Here's a thought--how would you fellows feel about a Diaemus wiki to hold all of our lore?

The Reckoners RPG has a wiki, and it would be a simple matter for me to set one up for Diaemus. Wikis are, by their very nature, far easier to organize and administrate than linked collection of forum threads. We could discuss the project here, and use the wiki for cataloging information and potentially stories in the future.

I think this is an excellent idea.

I like it

Diaemus Wiki is now up. It's terribly basic right now, but it'll give us a repository of sorts.

Thanks for making a Nixos page!

Now for some animals: 

Shockback (Pacifos Mortifero): 

Located in the Asohos region, this large gentle creature roams around, eating grass and leaves. A Shockback is about 13 feet long and weighs 4,000 lbs. They have a dullish brown mixed with forest green skin and and a large head with a prominent snout. Like I said, they are mostly vegetarians, and eat grass and hedges. 

Shockbacks travel in herds spread over several miles, but they gather in a home nest, usually dug out by them. The children stay in the nests while the males and females gather food. Every full moon, the Shockbacks pack up and travel to find a new nest. They will travel as far as they need to go in Asohos to find a nest. 

How do Shockbacks use lumoles? In the pores of their bodies colonies of electricity lumoles reside. On command, Shockbacks can release an EMP like blast for show and protection against smaller predators. This blast can stop smaller animals hearts. 

The Shockback are hunted by the Nixos for their skin and meat, so the population is thinning out, only about 20,000 Shockbacks live in Asohos Region. 

Edited by Venture Mistborn

And I see you're already busy making pages.  ^_^ Thanks. This is a much better solution than having a separate thread for holding information.

No problem. Thank you and Venture for adding your own stuff! :) Currently trying to get infoboxes in working order. This would be a lot easier if I had the slightest understanding of coding.

Cool creature, Venture! Are they mammals or dinosaurs? Either way, they're now added to the wiki.

TwiLyght, would the Fire Drulgas have a traditional name for the tundra? I need a name for the wiki article, but I can't seem to think of anything. :mellow:

No problem. Thank you and Venture for adding your own stuff! :) Currently trying to get infoboxes in working order. This would be a lot easier if I had the slightest understanding of coding.

Cool creature, Venture! Are they mammals or dinosaurs? Either way, they're now added to the wiki.

TwiLyght, would the Fire Drulgas have a traditional name for the tundra? I need a name for the wiki article, but I can't seem to think of anything. :mellow:

They are mammals. I am going to edit the wiki and my post now for more info on Shockbacks. 

Great! I have something!

Jackblade ( etaos hurahun) 

Jackblades are small, fast predators that eat small game. About 2 feet long, with 6 legs and black fur, they are pretty terrifying. They have sharp, tough teeth and are extremely fast. They hunt in packs, preying on lone animals such as the Verbolta (later) . 

Jackblades do not use lumoles. 

Going to edit this later for more info. 

Mythenean Creation Myth
Original Edition [As Translated by Daena, Ea-daughter, Ancient Language study of Hetken]

Once, nothing. Just [the] dark and [the] shadows. And then, once, [a] spark flashed.

The spark was [the] first Great Lumole.

[The] darkness saw [the] first colony of Lumoles. And they saw [the] Lumoles spread. They saw [the] first beast rise up and swallow [the] Great Lumole.

And [the] beast created [the] First World.

[The] Lumole colonies grew across [the] First World. The mountain ranges grew, thrust into [the] dirt. The Lumoles were captured by [the] ground and [the] first plants grew.

Then, torment came. [The] disaster that brought humans to the First World. They built up Mythica and Mythica was strong.

Mythica resisted [the] disasters. [A] lone watch-guard (building suffix) to weather [the] storm.

But as [the] storm fell apart, [the] perfect form of humanity was invaded by flaws. Lumoles broke down beasts instead of raising them high.

However many broke down flaws that [the] end of [the] first storm brought, Mythica survived and thrived. Mythica, of all human settlements across the First World.

Catalogued under Mythica Tales, in the subsection _09.

Language Patterns of Old Mythae:
Words are a combination of two ideas, with a categorizing suffix. For example, the Old Mythae word for House is shichkin-Ta . 'Shich' being the idea of Protection and 'kin' being the idea of Family. 'Ta' is the suffix meaning Building. Together, it reads Building that Protects Family. 

(a Chart of some Glyphs, which are the ideas, and Suffixes, which are the categorization, is coming up later tonight)

I'm still working on this... Ish. End of term is killing my soul, though, not to mention auditions for the school musical are the Monday right after term ends... :(

I hope to return to this project after end of term. Although, if I make the musical, that means life will quickly get very busy again. We shall see.