Random Stuff II

How hot are we talking here? Is it super humid?

It's not as humid as it could be. (For which I quite literally say, thank God.) There were hotter days earlier this summer right after rainstorms, where to step outside was to be instantly scalded like a lobster plunged into boiling water.

Still though.

pq0su.jpg

It's not as humid as it could be. (For which I quite literally say, thank God.) There were hotter days earlier this summer right after rainstorms, where to step outside was to be instantly scalded like a lobster plunged into boiling water.

Still though.

pq0su.jpg

That might be my favorite my favorite meme image of all time. Zoolander so hot right now... the sequel... probably not so much.

Hobbits are lovable.

So are pugs.

Hobbits love food and place great importance on mealtimes.

Pugs do that too.

Like hobbits, pugs are warm, friendly, social creatures who are often underestimated.

Hobbits are the pugs of Middle-Earth.

Sauron was defeated, and Middle-Earth saved, by two pugs.

Or... Pugs are the hobbits of earth. You are friends with two hobbits. *MindBlown*

Can you extend that to Arizona? It's so hot I can barely remember what 60 degrees F feels like. It's been in the 100s for the past two weeks.

sure its illegal there too now

hahahahahaha school hahahash

-starts screaming-

Eleventh

I've heard its the worst and I'm gonna die

It's really not that bad. It is the year that most colleges use to evaluate your overall performance, but if you've done well so far then all you really need to do is stay the course. :) (Just don't slack off your senior year. I knew a guy who did that....and he apparently forgot that it's the teachers who'll give you those character references you need. Again, just stay the course.)

So I was just at a neon party thrown by my church. We had human pac man and a dunk tank. I was throwing glow sticks around like a drunk clown throwing confetti. It was awesome. And when it ended, after realizing what had just happened, my mind officially crashed. I then proceeded to have a panic attack on levels that I haven't seen in a while. It was only then, that I realized that I hadn't been meant for this, and this kind of thing wasn't in my programming.

It's really not that bad. It is the year that most colleges use to evaluate your overall performance, but if you've done well so far then all you really need to do is stay the course. :) (Just don't slack off your senior year. I knew a guy who did that....and he apparently forgot that it's the teachers who'll give you those character references you need. Again, just stay the course.)

impossible. I'm taking ap physics, pre-ap pre-cal and two college classes

c4jt321.png

impossible. I'm taking ap physics, pre-ap pre-cal and two college classes

c4jt321.png

I'm taking AP physics, pre calc, AP human geography, AP micro and macro economics, and some English/History class. Gotta get a job and fit that into there as well. :)

I believe in all of you! Just remember that no matter how bad it seems to be, it'll all be over in 9 months!

Oh and do your best ;)

Oh I'm quite looking forward to starting the school year :D Ive been bored out of my head most of the summer, and I don't think I'm going to have a very difficult time with the classes. The hardest part will probably just be getting back into a good study routine again.

They should really call pre-calc "Trigonometry". Sure, they have some "Functional Analysis", but it seems to be mostly trigonometry. Oh! Maybe you'll go over Radians! Then, you can mathematically prove that those who want to replace "pi" with "theta" or whatever are idiots!

So I was just at a neon party thrown by my church. We had human pac man and a dunk tank. I was throwing glow sticks around like a drunk clown throwing confetti. It was awesome. And when it ended, after realizing what had just happened, my mind officially crashed. I then proceeded to have a panic attack on levels that I haven't seen in a while. It was only then, that I realized that I hadn't been meant for this, and this kind of thing wasn't in my programming.

This sounds like a place i want to be