Brandon Sanderland

...*jaw drops* That. Is. Storming. PERFECTION. Hoid, ELEND, spheres, Worldsingers, seons, YAAAS.

Reckoners:

-definitely some sort of water ride

to simulate David's use of the whatchamacallit (sparks I need to reread that)

-maze of tunnels maybe? like tensor-made?

-souvenirs would be cool toy guns and black gloves that vibrate and other things

-food would be like the party in Babilar

-simulation: escaping through the steel streets of Newcago on a really cool black motorcycle

-actors: at least Cody please Cody. xD 

-some sort of game having to do with making the worst and yet best simile/metaphor

*shrugs* Idk. BUT I WOULD SO GO TO THIS LIKE FORGET COLLEGE PEOPLE.

Edited by FireSlayer

My first thought...

AUGH!!!  :o

because death. Lots of people dying.

But these ideas are amazing. I will go to this. I agree with FireSlayer- who cares about college savings. Let's build this now.

As for the Rithmatist section, we need Asian-European food stalls. And the gift shop would have traceable Rithmatic circles. They would have simulated Rithmatist duels (some sort of touch screen thing, with the "chalk" being a stylus?) and Academy classes with Prof. Fitch.

...*jaw drops* That. Is. Storming. PERFECTION. Hoid, ELEND, spheres, Worldsingers, seons, YAAAS.

Reckoners:

-definitely some sort of water ride

to simulate David's use of the whatchamacallit (sparks I need to reread that)

-maze of tunnels maybe? like tensor-made?

-souvenirs would be cool toy guns and black gloves that vibrate and other things

-food would be like the party in Babilar

-simulation: escaping through the steel streets of Newcago on a really cool black motorcycle

-actors: at least Cody please Cody. xD 

-some sort of game having to do with making the worst and yet best simile/metaphor

*shrugs* Idk. BUT I WOULD SO GO TO THIS LIKE FORGET COLLEGE PEOPLE.

Don't forget a fun, high-stakes game of GUESS….THAT….WEAKNESS! Guess right, and you and everyone you've chosen as an ally wins fame and fortune! Guess wrong, and you have ten seconds to guess again before….you lose. :mellow: 

I don't even care get that I get sick on roller-coasters - and waltzers ... and, actually, anything that moves. I still want this so much.

My ideas:

SA:

The Bridge Four obstacle course. Take your bridge across chasms, collect some salvage, dodge Parshendi arrows. Successful completion is rewarded with a bowl of Horneater stew.

The Navani "fabrial" ride. Get raised high in the air in a giant, floating fabrial (and possibly dropped from high altitude just for, y'know, fun! :wacko: )

Alcatraz:

A sandpit! For the younger Sanderfans  or the small people belonging to Sanderfans.

A shooting range. Try out Sing's ancient weapons.

Have your photo taken with well-spoken, literate dinosaurs and their books.

Rithmatist:

An ice-cream parlour!

An Arts and Crafts station. Draw your own chalklings.

Warbreaker:

A game of Tarachin, scaled down for non-Returned guests.

A maze - make your way through underground tunnels and find the Lifeless army at the centre.

More stuff for the Mistborn section:

A maze/ potholing course based on the Pits of Hathsin (with foam/ rubber crystals) or alternatively panning for Atium.

As a haunted house type thing: A tour of the the Iron Ministry and The Lord Rulers palace, visiting the Inquistor creation areas and Ruins prison. Who knows, visitors may even get a couple of spikes as a souvenir. 

More stuff for the Mistborn section:

A maze/ potholing course based on the Pits of Hathsin (with foam/ rubber crystals) or alternatively panning for Atium.

ONE OF THOSE FOAM PIT THINGS

OKAY THOSE ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF A+

At the Reckoners entrance, can we have approximately four dozen signs reminding guests that it is not, and will never be, Cosmere? <_<

I vote it be a guy dressed like Steelheart who lifts them up by the collar, leans into their faces, and informs them of this fact in the harshest, most intimidating voice he can muster. They can then be reminded of this fact by actors portraying Fortuity, Nightwielder, Regalia, and Obliteration for the rest of their trip. :P

At the Reckoners entrance, can we have approximately four dozen signs reminding guests that it is not, and will never be, Cosmere? <_<

But what if Calamity turns out to be a Spren of Odium, and Ancient Earth was Dragonsteel?

-Whitespine petting zoo. Maybe minimum-wage workers who are paid to dress in embarrassing Whitespine costumes? Bottom line is: they're supposed eat any kids who get too close, to warn them about the dangers of Whitespine attacks.

-Skaa: The Ride! Experience Scadrial through the lives of its most downtrodden inhabitants! Work the fields! Get beaten by taskmasters! Eat genuine, watered-down farlet weed soup!

-Nightblood arcade game. Wield the sword and destroy evil, however you perceive it.

I vote it be a guy dressed like Steelheart who lifts them up by the collar, leans into their faces, and informs them of this fact in the harshest, most intimidating voice he can muster. They can then be reminded of this fact by actors portraying Fortuity, Nightwielder, Regalia, and Obliteration for the rest of their trip. :P

Their first run-in with any of those actors will teach them to never, ever ask stupid questions again. :ph34r:

I think Sanderland is the perfect name for this place!

Here are some of my ideas:

A traincar restraunt from Alloy of Law that looks legit and lets you see the park scenically with a good dining experience.

A massive range where you can play laser tag or something Wild West/Mistborn style.

Rooms where you are given clues and a mystery and the way you get out is by solving them. These would be Sanderson themed.

A traveling band of Parshendi who sing to cool rhythms all day.

Cosplay. Mock plateau battles and stuff.

Mistborn Adventure Game tournaments.

They could sell Seons at night, which are balloons with glow sticks inside them.

A training range from Stormlight Archive where you can get wooden Shardblades and protective gear Shardplate and try to duel against instructors and ofher players.

A Shadesmar ball pit.

Luthadel Balls would be awesome.

The best fireworks Hallandren has to offer.

If it is built in a rainy climate place the ponchos could be mistcloaks.

The Theory Tent:

With regular shows at 10, 12, 2 & 4, featuring different Sharders expounding their favourite espoused theories. Guests entering the tent get popcorn ('cos why not, really!?) and a giant inflatable thumb which they can raise to give upvotes to an appealing theory.

They already have a Harry Potter theme park, why not Sanderland.

My personal ideas

- The Hoids should have specific alleyways and other dead ends with a secret entrance to underground cave system so that they can literally appear out of nowhere

- Sharders should get a slight discount related to there reputation level

-Visitors should get prizes related to the part of the park there in if they out wit Hoid Shallen or other super witty charecters. Same with reckoners in Newcago

-The Shardpool in Elantris should be a relaxation spa.

- Upon entering the park you are given a card that you scan to get into different parts of the park. When it is scanned a small piece of paper is printed out that gives you a name and rank (such as ahn nahn, scaa or noble) for that area 

oh, and how about a "who can come up with a metaphor worse than david's" contest?

Well, I recently saw a commercial that said summer "treats the world the way a starving gorilla treats a banana buffet," so I think that guy would be a few steps ahead. :P

Could there also be a game called "Who Wants to Date an Epic?" The answer would obviously (almost) always be "Not me," but the results would tell contestants how long they'd survive a serious relationship with an Epic significant other. :mellow:

Edit: And if someone's results said they'd be the Epic in that relationship, I vote they be given chocolate and a coupon for free therapy.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles