What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

Augh, fine, I guess y'all don't like my demonic obsession with scavenger-esque puzzles.

Again, this is all on Facebook. Those of you who know my name would have no trouble finding this. :P But for some reason I just feel like making it easier.

Me. I may not be trash, but I haven't had a good night's sleep for ages.

Me, at Fashion Place Mall, standing in front of a Lego replica of the Capitol.

11060843_685929187282_678509720625442332

Augh, fine, I guess y'all don't like my demonic obsession with scavenger-esque puzzles.

Again, this is all on Facebook. Those of you who know my name would have no trouble finding this. :P But for some reason I just feel like making it easier.

Me. I may not be trash, but I haven't had a good night's sleep for ages.

Me, at Fashion Place Mall, standing in front of a Lego replica of the Capitol.

11060843_685929187282_678509720625442332

!!!!

You look really great!

Ah what the heck.

The trash deity makes their enterence.

tumblr_nr531lYi0P1t48sgio1_1280.jpg

Cute haircut Lark! I never dared the pixie.. Back when I was about 18, I wanted a flashy orange pixie... Never got it: I was too scared. 

Cute haircut Lark! I never dared the pixie.. Back when I was about 18, I wanted a flashy orange pixie... Never got it: I was too scared.

I really want to get blue/purple-y streaks in my bangs.

I'm scared to.

Oh man though orange.

I'd never.

I'm scared to.

Oh man though orange.

I'd never.

Oh do it! It is not when you'll be an old geyser like me that you will get the chance to go color crazy. You're young, you're entitled to wear funky colors... 

As for myself, I proudly wear.... brown  :ph34r: which is not even my natural brown as truth to be told, my color has morphed from blackish brown to.......... grey  :ph34r: Yeah. Great. Fun. Joy. Happiness.

Thanks dad for your passing down on me your early graying genes... 

Sigh. Jumping on the bandwagon then. Here's me from 2 years ago. (I'm in the middle, holding some random award for something I can't remember) 

post-13543-0-95649400-1436395737_thumb.j

Edited by Sarcasm

I'm scared to.

Oh man though orange.

I'd never.

I put purple streaks in my hair for my wedding.  I think my mother's jaw must've ached by how hard she had to work to keep from criticizing it.  :D

Oh do it! It is not when you'll be an old geyser like me that you will get the chance to go color crazy. You're young, you're entitled to wear funky colors... 

As for myself, I proudly wear.... brown  :ph34r: which is not even my natural brown as truth to be told, my color has morphed from blackish brown to.......... grey  :ph34r: Yeah. Great. Fun. Joy. Happiness.

Thanks dad for your passing down on me your early graying genes...

I might try to do it myself, just depends. The convenience store down the street from my house has some wash out fun colored dyes. I think they were cheap too, and dye doesn't ruin your hair; bleach does, but no way I'm doing that!

Actually at my hairdresser's office yesterday the guy after me had his friend bleach his hair and he was getting it recolored. He said that he hadn't even had his hair like that for a day. 

Lark, you have a ridiculously (read:wonderfully) sweet smile.

And the haircut looks fantastic :).

well excuse yOU i am the uNHOLY OFFSPRING OF LIGHTNING AND DEATH

l36E4Ws.gif

Okay all jokes aside, thank you! -blushes- 

I put purple streaks in my hair for my wedding.  I think my mother's jaw must've ached by how hard she had to work to keep from criticizing it.  :D

Ah yes. That is when you dye your entire head purple.

• 1 month later...

Here's me and my husband on our wedding day:

Williams_525.jpg

(I'm the one rocking the tiara.)

OMG your husband looks just like this guy I had a crush on many, many, many years ago :o  :o  :o  He lives nearby now and has two kids. We met a few times at the park... He looks just like your husband... showed t to mine... "Oh he looks just like XYZ."

Amazing  :huh:

OMG your husband looks just like this guy I had a crush on many, many, many years ago :o  :o  :o  He lives nearby now and has two kids. We met a few times at the park... He looks just like your husband... showed t to mine... "Oh he looks just like XYZ."

Amazing  :huh:

Hah!  Well, they say that everybody has a twin.  :D

After reading several pages of you all discussing heights I still have no idea how tall you are :P I'm 182cm tall, so have fun with imagining that :P My face can be seen on the left if you haven't noticed. I may post a bigger picture if anyone is interested :)

Hmmm, eh what the heck.

This is me:

me%20at%20a%20party_zpskef9iu5w.jpg

Technically I am in the photo and Robby's appearance pretty much encapsulates how I feel at social events....

Fine

with%20a%20puppy_zps6k3qel4p.jpg

I really don't set a lot of stock by appearance (as may be clear). Generally I wear whatever is most comfortable and convenient :)

Hmmm, eh what the heck.

This is me:

me%20at%20a%20party_zpskef9iu5w.jpg

Technically I am in the photo and Robby's appearance pretty much encapsulates how I feel at social events....

Fine

with%20a%20puppy_zps6k3qel4p.jpg

I really don't set a lot of stock by appearance (as may be clear). Generally I wear whatever is most comfortable and convenient :)

I thought your shirt was a princess wearing a flower dress riding a dinosaur. That would be a fantastic shirt.