Rate the Signature Above You!!

Well lets see, a shameless plug, not bad, and a decent roleplay at that.

A list of shardbuddies, I've never understood the tradition, but that's no reason to dock you.

Oh, and a magic trick what is...... Bwahahahahahaha. Oh that was worth it.

Normally I'd give you a 17/20, but it would be a crime to rank that magic trick anything below 21/20

Dustbringer isn't their real name, it's releasers! Ravenclaw is cool. Empath *kotlc noises*. Da church. pronouns. I am an oldest. music is fun.

Those are some awesome people.

11/10 I would normally do, but it's releasers not dustbringers. so... 10/10

Quite aesthetically pleasing, although rather odd formatting that I always read as "of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."

8/10. Points off for weird confusing formatting and poor capitalization in the Church's name.

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed

• 2 weeks later...

Deep quote with solid link to the artist.

Shameless plugs for both writing and AMAs (scribbles something on clipboard while nodding)

But the icing on the cake is the fact that upon opening the AMA the first line is: ALL ABOARD THE BANDWAGON!

For the surprise factor and really good quote: 15.2/17

Good links to both your AMA and writings. Elsecaller, Ravenclaw are both good choices. And a list of shardbuddies as is traditional. I don't like when people put too many colours in their signatures though, so I'l say 8/10.

Beautiful, precious quotes that fill my soul with bliss. The Insanity Clinic, lovely lovely. Church is good, as is immediately following that statement with torture. I agree with it comple--wait. Wait wait wait. NO PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA?!?!?! 

You're a bad person/10.

That's a good about me pace. I think I've glanced at your AMA before, all AMAs are good. books are great. Those threads are definitely worth joining. some great people. I love that quote. I already have four quotes on my signature, though, so I won't add that one. yet. 10/10