As can I. :ph34r:

But why stop with Nighthound? Why not call upon the Sea Ponies to take care of every Epic on the ATTD List we can think of? :ph34r:

But you'd need to flood the entire state to make the ATTD list accessible to them.

And that's... um... what happened in Oregon? :huh::P

Although I'm sure we're all thinking of the same Epic, I can't think of a single ATTD Epic who wouldn't benefit from a meeting with the sea ponies. :P

The entire ATTD list + Backtrack, because while they wouldn't do him any harm it'd be fun to write about his recurring nightmares about them for years afterward. :P

Although I'm sure we're all thinking of the same Epic, I can't think of a single ATTD Epic who wouldn't benefit from a meeting with the sea ponies. :P

Except most of them would probably just murder the ponies on sight.  :mellow:

Except most of them would probably just murder the ponies on sight.  :mellow:

Please. The sea ponies are so magical they can sing underwater. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say they'd just happen to know all of their weaknesses and just happen to be capable of setting them off. :P 

Please. The sea ponies are so magical they can sing underwater. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say they'd just happen to know all of their weaknesses and just happen to be capable of setting them off. :P

Shoop-bee-doo. Shoop-shoop-bee-doo.

Tremble before the Sea Ponies, if you're on our list.

Lethal as can be ponies, we have all your weak-ness-es!

If the Moral Event Horizon is where you have been bound

Count upon the Sea Ponies, they'll put you in the ground!

Shoop-bee-doo. Shoop-shoop-bee-doo!

Edited by Kobold King

So magical plot sea ponies? I'm sure they would get along swimingly with the Quadrakong. :P

Shoop-bee-doo. Shoop-shoop-bee-doo.

Tremble before the Sea Ponies, if you're on our list.

Lethal as can be ponies, we have all your weak-ness-es!

If the Moral Event Horizon is where you have been bound

Count upon the Sea Ponies, they'll put you in the ground!

Shoop-bee-doo. Shoop-shoop-bee-doo!

So magical plot sea ponies? I'm sure they would get along swimingly with the Quadrakong. :P

Huh. That song makes them sound more like the Sea-Mafia. La Familia de Oceana, if you will. :ph34r: 

No problem, will think of a new name and edit. What's his power?

Reflection: Can create mirrors that reflect anything. bullets, energy beams, explosions, punches, etc. It is reflected back with the same momentum.

He's in the Dalles. He's part of the Slivers. He's not a major character, but I have plans for the group. 

Thanks. I'll change his name.

Malevolence?? Does anyone have that name. Can't see it in the epic thread but Portland and Dalles are too long to read through at this point. Would take me weeks lol

I don't recall there being an Epic named Malevolence anywhere, so if it was mentioned, it was just a passing note. Go ahead and take the name. 

Does anyone know how you would create a solid powerset for a mental illusionist? I'm trying to make one, but I want to avoid the god-like generalizations of "he can control every aspect of someone's senses" and other stuff like that. Are there any examples in the books, or any WoBs?

Please and thank you.

Does anyone know how you would create a solid powerset for a mental illusionist? I'm trying to make one, but I want to avoid the god-like generalizations of "he can control every aspect of someone's senses" and other stuff like that. Are there any examples in the books, or any WoBs?

Please and thank you.

Depends how strong you want him to be, I use a five tiered system and I have general powersets for the more common abilities like illusions of fire-benders at each tier so I can share some of my ideas on that but as far as I know we don't have any canon examples of mental illusionists or any WoB about them though presumably they share similar limitations to mind controllers which we asked about a bit.

Edited by Voidus