Which twinborn combination is the most deadly?

Turos

I am referring to two seperate metals, one allomancy, one feruchemy, neither the same as the other. Let's leave out Atium and Malatium as well.

Which combination is most likely to create the super-soldier/super-assassin/super-deadly person?

Would it be a pewter allomancer/steel feruchemist?

chromium allomancer/ chromium feruchemist.

May as well use compounding to get unlimited luck. I think thats more OP than infinite healing. with infinite luck no one will ever be in a position to shoot you anyway.

I wonder how luck even works. Is it based on a multiverse where a parrallel universe exists for every condition you may face and manipulating luck narrows down which possible parrallel dimension you will belong to?

What about an Electrum allomancer/Zinc feruchemist?

See what happens to yourself in the future and have plenty of time to consider it. Unstoppable.

I wonder how luck even works. Is it based on a multiverse where a parrallel universe exists for every condition you may face and manipulating luck narrows down which possible parrallel dimension you will belong to?

What about an Electrum allomancer/Zinc feruchemist?

See what happens to yourself in the future and have plenty of time to consider it. Unstoppable.

Depends on whether you get the same expanded processing abilities as atium allomancers do. Was never sure on that.

Or whether Electrum shadows split due to the feedback.

Edited by natc

chromium allomancer/ chromium feruchemist.

May as well use compounding to get unlimited luck. I think thats more OP than infinite healing. with infinite luck no one will ever be in a position to shoot you anyway.

I think people overestimate luck sometimes. Luck can't make something that's impossible possible, and you don't have infinite luck either, it's a high limit but it is finite. Something on the order of being a few thousands, perhaps millions of times luckier than normal. But people can still kill you if their plan has a success rate of greater than however high your luck is compounded.

I was thinking continuously compounded luck would work something like being Taveren in WoT. Basically you become Mat Caution. better yet it would work for more than just single combat. you could make a serious difference to a battle or war simply due to your side always being lucky.

I believe feruchemical luck is internal, like all feruchemy, so being lucky would only make you always take the right choices when you choose randonly, not warp reality to your advantage.

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern

Only if you managed to always be outside of the gunner's aim, it probaly won't make their aim get any worse or make their gun jam.

Still, it could be powerful in a chaotic environment

Move randomly enough and you'll probably stumble and trip your way through the bullet spray.

Great for lotteries.

Lotteries is actually one of the scenarios I can imagine an undesirable outcome still occurring, the odds in a lottery are usually several million to one, which is probably approaching the limits of what you could achieve even with compounding. Miles' healing seems to be on the order of a few million so it'd reduce the odds to around 50/50 potentially so it's certainly better than without but it's not a guaranteed win either.

Even if you move randonly while you are shot at you probably wont be fast enough to avoid being hit if the gunner has a clear line of sight and time enough to aim. Luck is better for simply avoiding meeting someone who wants to shoot you or catching them by surprise.

I always thought Necrosil Alomancy/ Necrosil Feruchemy showed the most op potential. Why yes. I can flare anyones metals to dead in an instance an look at this. Investiture. Lots of it. Depending on how hacking other magic systems works with necrosil that could be infinit Stormlight/breaths for something like Nightblood so long as I'm compounding.

Slider/Skimmer

Use the time bubble to isolate opponents, and massive weight to shove them halfway out of the time bubble and hold them there till they suffer a stroke.

I've often wondered...since burning pewter gives you an abundance of several different physical traits (stronger, faster, healthier, etc) would a twinborn who could burn pewter be able to store up various feruchemal traits faster?  IE, " I can burn pewter and store health in gold.  I never have to feel sick in order to store health...I just burn a bunch of pewter."  Does this work?

If so...I would have to say that A-pewter and just about any feruchemal power would be great

Edited by hoidhunter

Double Steel, even without compounding, would make a for a fierce opponent. You have a guy who can shoot you and partially deflect your bullets, and can fly, but he does it at several times your speed. That would be scary to fight against.

I've often wondered...since burning pewter gives you an abundance of several different physical traits (stronger, faster, healthier, etc) would a twinborn who could burn pewter be able to store up various feruchemal traits faster? IE, " I can burn pewter and store health in gold. I never have to feel sick in order to store health...I just burn a bunch of pewter." Does this work?

If so...I would have to say that A-pewter and just about any feruchemal power would be great

I've been wondering this as well. I *think* (but have no supporting evidence) that the strength from burning Pewter can't be stored since it's not YOUR strength.

That said, you could still store physical abilities faster since you wouldn't need to keep any for yourself.

Ex: a regular person can only store X% (let's say 60, because reasons) of their strength or else their heart becomes to weak to pump blood. As a result, most Feruchemists store strength at a rate of roughly 50% so they don't constantly feel like they're dying, or 30% if they need to be lightly active. A pewter burner, however, could store 95% of their strength and rely on the exterior strength from the Pewter. They could even remain active while doing this.