Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

5 minutes ago, John203 said:

While those are funny, they also spoil every series in the cosmere.

They spoil WOR and HOA (and very mildly SOS, maybe), so that’s untrue. And let’s be honest, the HOA one isn’t a huge spoiler, especially if someone hasn’t read MBE1. :D

15 hours ago, AonEne said:

I just looked at the front page of this again, and wow. I know you can post mediocre memes here and get tons of upvotes anyway, but there are posts in the sixties and eighties - and the memes aren’t bad ones, but jeeeeez. 

Anyway, here’s something to contribute. I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS, DON’T CREDIT ME WITH IT. I DON’T KNOW WHO WROTE IT. 

5FB94D55-D472-4C44-B5BE-9C1E6FA5DBE8.jpeg

Thank you for bringing this into my life Ene! I had no Idea how much I needed this until I saw it.

10 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Thank you for bringing this into my life Ene! I had no Idea how much I needed this until I saw it.

I know, right? Especially the Hoid one. It’s on point. 

18 hours ago, AonEne said:

Anyway, here’s something to contribute. I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS, DON’T CREDIT ME WITH IT. I DON’T KNOW WHO WROTE IT. 

Oh my storms! This is the best thing I’ve ever seen. Ever. Everyone else can go home. I need to show this to my dad. :lol:

3 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

39 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Oh my storms! This is the best thing I’ve ever seen. Ever. Everyone else can go home. I need to show this to my dad. :lol:

I thought of some of my own :P 

Kelsier: really involved and happy, but not super faithful - then goes off and forms yet another sect of Christianity 

Vivenna: used to be the definition of ‘catty Mormon girl’ but the bishop took her into his office one day and she was never the same afterward 

Adolin: that kid who has difficulties wrapping his head around most of the spiritual concepts but gives a really good talk when he has to 

Renarin: is beginning to disagree with religion but is too shy to say anything, and so plays MtG in the back of the chapel 

Dusk: took a while to convert, baptized Vathi because she begged him to 

Allrianne: that girl who SOMEHOW LOOKS AWESOME EVEN COMING UP FROM THE FONT. This one also works for Siri 

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

I thought of some of my own :P 

Kelsier: really involved and happy, but not super faithful - then goes off and forms yet another sect of Christianity 

Vivenna: used to be the definition of ‘catty Mormon girl’ but the bishop took her into his office one day and she was never the same afterward 

Adolin: that kid who has difficulties wrapping his head around most of the spiritual concepts but gives a really good talk when he has to 

Renarin: is beginning to disagree with religion but is too shy to say anything, and so plays MtG in the back of the chapel 

Dusk: took a while to convert, baptized Vathi because she begged him to 

Allrianne: that girl who SOMEHOW LOOKS AWESOME EVEN COMING UP FROM THE FONT. This one also works for Siri 

I feel like Renarin would be: The guy who's quiet most of the time, but when he does say something, people are blown away by how insightful it is

20 hours ago, AonEne said:

I just looked at the front page of this again, and wow. I know you can post mediocre memes here and get tons of upvotes anyway, but there are posts in the sixties and eighties - and the memes aren’t bad ones, but jeeeeez. 

Lift: Takes handfuls of bread during the sacrament, intentional sings the song wrong during the primary program, and runs around the chapel until someone stops her. Her primary teachers have no idea what to do with her.

Lopen: Not a member, but goes to all the youth activities because he thinks they're fun.

Rock: The bestest primary teacher ever! Always wins the ward chili-cook-off.

Elohkar: President of his quorum despite the fact that he has no leadership skills whatsoever.

Wayne: He only sometimes comes to church, and only in erratic unpredictable patterns. Sometimes he will bear a great testimony, and other times he will simply belch into the microphone or something like that. No one can decide if he is faithful or not, and nobody knows what to think of him.