Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

Um...thank you? I'd really be just fine with pug pictures, though....

The spike instills in the spikee the ability to Lurch pug pictures. Just pull on the big blue line that represents the internet.

Edited by phattemer

The following memes are for entertainment purposes only, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Kobold King or his affiliates. :ph34r:

cfd51e91090649eed720dbe0cf68dde7.jpg

6f81c6e7ab28d9918623d078115a8181.jpg

5ee05ecf08e560488c4c80979cb80e35.jpg

141d6afe5e872f502d3246b391e80b2b.jpg

216d4f6d8d0196e75404bf16e20645da.jpg

Except that last one. That last one is totally my opinion. :P

It's not just you, It's me too. And at least half of everyone else as well.

It's not just you, It's me too. And at least half of everyone else as well.

Half of everyone minus whoever downvoted it, apparently. :P

On that note:

fe82fed2d3854884c214c414dfce4eda.jpg

I don't think I've been saying anything offensive, but a lot of random posts of mine keep turning up downvoted. I have no idea why, which makes the act of downvoting them kind of pointless. :huh:

Edited by Kobold King

On that note:

I don't think I've been saying anything offensive, but a lot of random posts of mine keep turning up downvoted. I have no idea why, which makes the act of downvoting them kind of pointless. :huh:

Point me to them. If I think they're good, I'll give them an upvote.

Point me to them. If I think they're good, I'll give them an upvote.

Thanks, but I'd have trouble finding them all. Most of them have several upvotes already; it might not be healthy that I watch my posts closely enough to notice when their little number drops down by one. :ph34r:

Mainly I'm wondering whether I've developed a sharp or abrasive personality that I might need to cut down on. It's frustrating to have invisible haters floating around flying random red arrows at me, with no indication what I'm doing to provoke their ire. -_-

Thanks, but I'd have trouble finding them all. Most of them have several upvotes already; it might not be healthy that I watch my posts closely enough to notice when their little number drops down by one. :ph34r:

Mainly I'm wondering whether I've developed a sharp or abrasive personality that I might need to cut down on. It's frustrating to have invisible haters floating around flying random red arrows at me, with no indication what I'm doing to provoke their ire. -_-

Or, maybe you just have a troll who's only way to make himself is to attack the senior members. If that's the case, you know what to do. On that note:

GO AND SMELL THE ROSES YOU STORMING TROLLS/VOIDBRINGERS!

Edited by Silverblade5

On that note:

It's not just you. Like you, I find it frustrating that I don't know which posts are being downvoted, to potentially learn from my mistakes.

They're probably intimidated by your reputation:

m5662.jpg

It's not just you. Like you, I find it frustrating that I don't know which posts are being downvoted, to potentially learn from my mistakes.

My general philosophy that if a post isn't so offensive that it's obvious why it was downvoted, it probably shouldn't be downvoted.

I'd be lying if I said I'd never downvoted a post for a stupid reason--it's rare and I always apologize, but it does happen--but after the newest influx of members there seems to be a net rise in senseless downvotes. Maybe someone should make a meta-discussion about proper downvote etiquette. :ph34r:

They're probably intimidated by your reputation:

m5662.jpg

bceb80c229b2ab63cc2aabff5e0601fd.jpg

My general philosophy that if a post isn't so offensive that it's obvious why it was downvoted, it probably shouldn't be downvoted.

I'd be lying if I said I'd never downvoted a post for a stupid reason--it's rare and I always apologize, but it does happen--but after the newest influx of members there seems to be a net rise in senseless downvotes. Maybe someone should make a meta-discussion about proper downvote etiquette. :ph34r:

Well, in a perfect world, downvotes would get dolled out almost as often as upvotes, with the system being treated as an agree/disagree system. "Oh I disagree with that, downvote. Oh I agree with that, upvote" (at least to my understanding). Somewhere along the line the social stigma of a downvote being a personal attack got attached. Perhaps that was always the intended use, but why include them if it was?

Anyways, perhaps you're right? It does seem the newcomers of late are more free with their downvoting. I have a feeling it's an attitude that will get corrected quickly, though. After all, how often do you pass by posts with red boxes in the corner, instead of green or gray?

That being said, I do love the atmosphere of the upvotes. Talk about a confidence booster when a post gets a few upvotes. It's always good to know the community likes you.