Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

I'm trying to post a Meme, but I can't figure out how. It says You are not allowed to use that image extension or something like that.

When i get that message it is because the URL I am using is one to (for example) Google Drive, where the link is simply a string of characters and does not contain an explicit image file extension like .jpg or .gif at the end. Finding a way to get a direct url to the image solves it for me.

The problem is that the "sharing link" provided is actually to the dynamic image viewer that Google etc. use, not to the image itself. After you share the image, right click on it (or ctl+click for Mac) and select "copy Image URL" for the link to use, or select "open image in new tab/window" then copy the URL from the address bar.

Oh.

Then I suppose my meme-i-fied commentary on the first few chapters of WoR will never leave my computer, then. -_-:P

Oh no... are we going to be blackmailed into doing whatever the Glitter Goddess TwiLyght demands, just to get her Memes of Radiance? Is it truly worth it to lose our dignity?!

...the answer is yes. It is.

I will beg for your updates, o great Glitter Goddess.