Just remembered that Numnums has a severe leg wound and is going to die soon. :(

Neverthere will miss you Numnums!

It's just a thin slice. Just enough for Lightwards to collect a smear of blood. It's not life-threatening in any way.

...Aaaaand I'm not sure whether to affix that affirmation with a ": )" or  a ": O". :mellow:

It's just a thin slice. Just enough for Lightwards to collect a smear of blood. It's not life-threatening in any way.

...Aaaaand I'm not sure whether to affix that affirmation with a ": )" or  a ": O". :mellow:

Oh, yay! :D

I thought it was because he figured it would take ages to bleed out anyway. 

Nah. He gave it a very small scratch, and expected it to get killed as soon as it entered Dominion territory.

Oh. So we can have Timeport resurrect inside a dinosaur a few times before he finally gets all that Rending violence out of his system.

Okay, you can quit laughing at that last part. Seriously. :unsure:

Nah. He gave it a very small scratch, and expected it to get killed as soon as it entered Dominion territory.

When she notices where it's heading Neverthere might go let the MEE know so they can coordinate their attack during the confusion. Or she might try to get Corpsemaker to throw Numnums a welcome party, you never can tell with her.

Out of curiosity... could Quota affect the emotional state of a dinosaur? :huh:

Yes, but it's effectiveness would depend on how complex said dinosaur's emotions are. If he targeted Protector Pug, for instance (and I won't let him so this is entirely hypothetical) he could increase her level of fear or decrease her happiness. He usually doesn't target animals because 1. their emotions are far less complex, making their reactions less interesting and 2. when frightened, animals tend to become violent. So he probably wouldn't target a dinosaur, even though he could, unless its emotions were demonstrably complex enough to provoke a useful reaction.

Yes, but it's effectiveness would depend on how complex said dinosaur's emotions are. If he targeted Protector Pug, for instance (and I won't let him so this is entirely hypothetical) he could increase her level of fear or decrease her happiness. He usually doesn't target animals because 1. their emotions are far less complex, making their reactions less interesting and 2. when frightened, animals tend to become violent. So he probably wouldn't target a dinosaur, even though he could, unless its emotions were demonstrably complex enough to provoke a useful reaction.

Would a large predator's bloodlust count as an emotion? Obviously if a saurian Warrior were commanded to kill dampening its emotions wouldn't matter. But hypothetically speaking, could he dampen an animal's drive to hunt?

Would a large predator's bloodlust count as an emotion? Obviously if a saurian Warrior were commanded to kill dampening its emotions wouldn't matter. But hypothetically speaking, could he dampen an animal's drive to hunt?

I'm honestly not sure. If bloodlust is a mixture of emotions--anger and fear, say--then he could. If bloodlust in animals is more of an instinct, then probably not.

Voidus, to answer your question from the other Question: I'm not sure I have much time today to write up a post for Edgerunner, so feel free to go ahead and do it if you want. Emma will just follow Lucy to the Ice pillar thing.

Electro isn't one to let a dinosaur fall on him. :P

In Epic Oregon, ice cream eat YOU.

Just so we're all clear, Captain IScream is now canon and will be coming to an Oregon thread near you for some sweet, vigilanty justice. (Also ice cream)

Edited by Voidus