New Rithmatic Lines

I've been thinking about the existence of new lines in the Rithmatist, and the likelihood that there are more than the ones revealed in the book. I could only think of one new line, but I was wondering if anyone could think of any more. please post your ideas here!

My idea: Line of gravitation

This would be a Fibonacci spiral, it has to have at least 2 loops to work. This line would pull lines of vigor and chalklings off target, and toward themselves. They can take 2-3 lines of vigor before breaking. the gravity can't go through lines of forbiddance or line of warding, so a boxed in line of gravitation wouldn't really attract anything. it's range is approximately 15 yards for lines of vigor, 2 yards for chalklings, a really good one being able to take more hits, pull stronger, and from a farther distance. Here's a picture of a Fibonacci spiral and a little animation of how everything interacts 

images.png.57babbd5bf1695fa2c80a20be65406b5.pngimage.gif.ee72ef0b9818142da4db45d0cbbc5f94.gif

Edited by Pineap-spider

I think that this idea is really cool.

Also reasonable, after all one of the abilities of the newly discovered Rithmatic Lines is just making things quiet. Which you can't really use in a competitive format like the other lines.

This Line of Gravitation (Maybe Line of Attraction to prevent Stormlight Readers from getting confused) actually seems really interesting, it would change how duels are done, allowing one to theoretically throw one's opponents Vigor Lines right back at them without needing too much set up.

If there are 2 new lines, there could be a hundred more, we can only wait for when Brandon writes the sequels, which I think will happen after he writes the Mistborn Era 3 and Elantris Sequel books.

13 hours ago, JustQuestin2004 said:

If there are 2 new lines, there could be a hundred more, we can only wait for when Brandon writes the sequels, which I think will happen after he writes the Mistborn Era 3 and Elantris Sequel books.

Just keep in mind that the Rithmatist sequels aren't really waiting on "time to complete" so much as "waiting for right co-author" - as discussed here

So what other rithmatic lines could there be? 

I can't seem to think of anything because there doesn't seem to be a pattern to predict any. The only one I can think of is a way to give instructions to your enemies chalkings. Maybe when they attack it?