Hellooo

14 minutes ago, JanalinAladar said:

Hi I've read every cosmere book plus the main cyto verse series, Reckoners and Snapshot. I adore Mistborn but also LOVE Stormlight especially all the space age implications

Hope you have a nice day :3

Welcome to the shard! Who is your favorite storm light character?

6 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

wit you forgot the small print.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

wit is always the best

47 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Hmmmm oh that's reallly thought it's super close between Jasnah Kaladin or Dalinar..... I think because we haven't had a whole lot of Jasnah povs I'll go with Dalinar but that'll prolly change when Jasnah gets her book

20 hours ago, Faerie Braids said:

Hello and welcome to the Shard! What is one of your favourite moments in the Cosmere?

Hmmmm oooh this is really tough mbe that moment in final empire when they realised Kelsiers plan? Ooh or when Kaladin swore the 4th ideal? AAA it's so hard

5 hours ago, Aeternum said:

Welcome to the Shard! Least favorite character?

Hmmmm probably Camon (I think I spelt that right 😅) from The Final Empire or maybe Denth from War breaker it's tough cus Brandon makes his characters so interestingggg 😭

3 hours ago, Colors said:

Welcome, I'm nearly new as you....but if you could be born on any planet in the Cosmere which would you choose?

Haha probably going to be Era 2 or 3 Scadrial those creature comforts are a must haha

4 hours ago, JanalinAladar said:

Hmmmm oooh this is really tough mbe that moment in final empire when they realised Kelsiers plan? Ooh or when Kaladin swore the 4th ideal? AAA it's so hard

Hmmmm probably Camon (I think I spelt that right 😅) from The Final Empire or maybe Denth from War breaker it's tough cus Brandon makes his characters so interestingggg 😭

Haha probably going to be Era 2 or 3 Scadrial those creature comforts are a must haha

My gut says Nalthis for me, but I wonder what more modern Nalthis is like, say at the time of Tress.

18 minutes ago, JanalinAladar said:

Oooh yeh that would be interesting I'd have to see how Awakening is used in the modern times first though

I'm biased, but Nalthis seems like a nice place, and having Breath would be fun. Being born on Scadrial it's a lottery whether you'd be a Misting or Ferring. 

2 minutes ago, Colors said:

True, or even a full feruchemist/full mistborn if you were really lucky....depending on era....but being on Scadrial during the original trilogy probably wouldn't be worth it lol.

fair. maby in era 3 now that wax has made leresium there will be some new mistborn

On 2/21/2024 at 2:48 PM, JanalinAladar said:

Hi I've read every cosmere book plus the main cyto verse series, Reckoners and Snapshot. I adore Mistborn but also LOVE Stormlight especially all the space age implications

Hope you have a nice day :3

Awesome! 

What magic system is your favorite and why?

Also, do you also play D&D by any chance?

On 2/28/2024 at 10:01 AM, Trusk'our said:

Awesome! 

What magic system is your favorite and why?

Also, do you also play D&D by any chance?

ooh thats tough for me its probably going to be the mettalic arts purely for all the cool ways it interacts with physics and whatnot BUT i also LOVE the Knights Radiant and Surgebinding so its tough

and yes i do play D&D!! i dont have a campaign atm T-T but i am SO SO SO excited for the stormlight ttrpg

33 minutes ago, JanalinAladar said:

ooh thats tough for me its probably going to be the mettalic arts purely for all the cool ways it interacts with physics and whatnot BUT i also LOVE the Knights Radiant and Surgebinding so its tough

The Metallic Arts are my favorite too. I love all the cool and crazy hacks one can think up of with them.

34 minutes ago, JanalinAladar said:

and yes i do play D&D!! i dont have a campaign atm T-T but i am SO SO SO excited for the stormlight ttrpg

Nice! I'm trying to make a homebrew for D&D that will allow people to play a Mistborn themed game, and a Cosmere wide game eventually. 

2 minutes ago, Trusk'our said:

The Metallic Arts are my favorite too. I love all the cool and crazy hacks one can think up of with them.

Nice! I'm trying to make a homebrew for D&D that will allow people to play a Mistborn themed game, and a Cosmere wide game eventually. 

i think that is what @TheFrugalWizard was trying to do

9 hours ago, Trusk'our said:

Yeah, they ended up posting there thing after mine, I think. I'm pretty sure they made it a while ago, but kept it on the Hombrewery website.

I'm planning to sell it eventually. It will be ready around September.