Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny took the opportunity to study her deck some more. She really, really wanted to win. She apparently seemed to have quite a bit of pent up competitiveness.

Edgar attempted to glance at her cards. He tended to do that when playing card games, it came with being an older brother.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I... Have no idea. She's just gonna try an figure out where he is, and then apologize. If you couldn't tell, she tends to apologize a lot. 

Elsie walked around the train, but didn't see Terrance anywhere.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar attempted to glance at her cards. He tended to do that when playing card games, it came with being an older brother.

Jenny noticed Ed trying to peek out of the corner of her eye, and held her cards even closer to her face. Unfortunately, this was also making them difficult for her to read. She shot him a stink eye. She couldn’t let anyone else beat her, especially if it was by cheating.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie walked around the train, but didn't see Terrance anywhere.

Suddenly, by chance, she ran into him. Quite literally, they collided. She could see him then, but it wasn't really like he appeared in front of her. It was like he had always been there, but she just hadn't seen him.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny noticed Ed trying to peek out of the corner of her eye, and held her cards even closer to her face. Unfortunately, this was also making them difficult for her to read. She shot him a stink eye. She couldn’t let anyone else beat her, especially if it was by cheating.

He smiled at her, blushing slightly, “Sorry, old instincts.”

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Suddenly, by chance, she ran into him. Quite literally, they collided. She could see him then, but it wasn't really like he appeared in front of her. It was like he had always been there, but she just hadn't seen him.

Elsie slipped and fell on her butt. She let out a yelp as she fell. She blinked, and looked up. "Terrance?"

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

He smiled at her, blushing slightly, “Sorry, old instincts.”

Jenny smiled back, but continued to hold her cards extremely close to her face. Ed probably wasn’t trying to lull her into a false sense of security, but it couldn’t hurt to be prepared. She was now rather tempted to peek at Ed’s cards too, however. After all, it was only fair…

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Elsie slipped and fell on her butt. She let out a yelp as she fell. She blinked, and looked up. "Terrance?"

He glanced backwards, and briefly met her eyes before looking away and continuing to move.

Going forward, unless I say otherwise you can safely assume that eye contact with him means a bunch of terror and dread. It gets a bit repetitive typing it out every time :P

He glanced backwards, and briefly met her eyes before looking away and continuing to move.

She felt slightly nauseous, and extremely anxious, but did her best to fight it off. She stood up shakily. She walked over to him. "Terrance, wait."

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny smiled back, but continued to hold her cards extremely close to her face. Ed probably wasn’t trying to lull her into a false sense of security, but it couldn’t hurt to be prepared. She was now rather tempted to peek at Ed’s cards too, however. After all, it was only fair…

He smiled at her still, noticing her looking at his cards, knowing she was on her way to learningg how to really play the game. He had three blues, including a +2; three yellows, all numbers; two reds, one a skip; and four greens, including a reverse and +2. He also had a wild.

He finally paused. "Why?" His voice was quiet.

"I'm so sorry. I'm not good with understand boundaries unless people specifically tell me, and I didn't understand that I was pushing too hard until it was too late. I am so so sorry." She started crying. "I know I can be a bit much, and you might hate me now. You don't have to forgive me, just please know that I am sorry." She said, starting to tear up. "I just wanted you to have fun, and then later I didn't want you to be hurt." She whispered.

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'm so sorry. I'm not good with understand boundaries unless people specifically tell me, and I didn't understand that I was pushing too hard until it was too late. I am so so sorry." She started crying. "I know I can be a bit much, and you might hate me now. You don't have to forgive me, just please know that I am sorry." She said, starting to tear up. "I just wanted you to have fun, and then later I didn't want you to be hurt." She whispered.

"It's... not your fault. I just... I can't-" His throat clenched tight like a fist had closed around it, allowing no words or breath.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

9 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He smiled at her still, noticing her looking at his cards, knowing she was on her way to learningg how to really play the game. He had three blues, including a +2; three yellows, all numbers; two reds, one a skip; and four greens, including a reverse and +2. He also had a wild.

Jenny mulled over her options. Going for yellow would probably mean she didn’t have much risk of being hit with any of Ed’s special cards. That would be her new strategy. Peeking at cards turned out to be very helpful.

Edgar’s a bad influence :P

"It's... not your fault. I just... I can't-" His throat clenched tight like a fist had closed around it, allowing no words or breath.

"It is though. People have boundaries, and I tend to accidentally push them." She said. "I... Are you ok?"

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny mulled over her options. Going for yellow would probably mean she didn’t have much risk of being hit with any of Ed’s special cards. That would be her new strategy. Peeking at cards turned out to be very helpful.

Nah, he’s a good one :P This is how you’re supposed to play uno!

“Are you enjoying the game?” Edgar tried to distract himself from Terrance’s sudden disappearance. He hoped the boy was ok.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm a monster," he said softly. "A thing that causes terror and dread, then moves on to hurt someone else when it is rightfully rejected."

She looked horrified. "You are not a monster, Terrance."