Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

9 hours ago, SirWolfe said:

Applekinesis. Telekinapple. Whatever the name, it's still a beautiful thought that this person will probably have to build a chair out of apples to float themselves around. Like Thanos's Throne, but made of apples.

This is beautiful :D I almost want to write about it. Thanapple’s Throne!

Edited by The Awakened Salad

12 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, but you can never come back. 

I wish for a fancy ukulele. My current one sucks. 

Granted. Your old ukulele is swapped out for this nice one. It's a very nice instrument, and quite valuable as well. Take good care of it! 

Your bane is that you will always see and hear music backwards (a bit like the bane of seeing the world upside down, but with the added effect of music always sounding like it's being played in reverse).

I wish for a Blade that bleeds darkness and cannot be defeated. I heard that you had one in stock. 

7 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

This is beautiful :D I almost want to write about it. Thanapple’s Throne! 

Do it 

Also yay 300! 

1 hour ago, SirWolfe said:

I wish for a Blade that bleeds darkness and cannot be defeated. I heard that you had one in stock. 

Here it is! But this is Earth, where there's no Investiture, so this Blade eats other types of energy. Heat, electricity, souls...whatever's available. And these are forever consumed; they don't come back to the world. It eats quite a lot. 

I wish people would remember not to double post ^_^ 

Granted, everyone who currently has an account on the Shard won’t double post ever again, but in one week, a swarm of new, forum-inexperienced people will stampede to the Shard, allured by the promise of Stormlight 4 speculation, and will literally do almost nothing but double post.

I wish for a complete understanding of factoring.

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I wish for a complete understanding of factoring.

Granted, your math teacher sits you down and has you do 100 worksheets of factoring work. By the end of it, you know everything about factoring, and can do any factoring problem at speeds that would astonish anyone. However, the only math you can do is what is needed to factoring. Whenever you aren't trying to factor, you can't do math. At all.

I wish to not blush so STORMING often.

11 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Heck yes you are. Your TADB posts are always great. 

Awwwww, you’re making me blush :wub:

But in all honesty, that means so much to me you have no idea. I’ve never been very confident in my writing skills (though you’ve probably realised that by now ^_^). 

So thank you so storming much!

2 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

So thank you so storming much! 

You're welcome! You should be more confident though, you really are a good writer. I see a lot of RPers on here and other students in creative writing classes in school - you're above-average skilled. :D 

13 minutes ago, AonEne said:

You're welcome! You should be more confident though, you really are a good writer. I see a lot of RPers on here and other students in creative writing classes in school - you're above-average skilled. :D 

Yay! I really do need to write more, so hopefully I can convince my brain to me more motivated now.

Anyway, I think we’ve derailed this thread enough, so back to granting wishes :P.

3 hours ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

I wish to not blush so STORMING often.

Granted, now instead of blushing you do a little dance instead. 

I wish for a little bit more of confidence (only a pinch). 

1 minute ago, The Awakened Salad said:

I wish for a little bit more of confidence (only a pinch). 

Granted, you gain a pinch of confidence...every time someone pinches you. ;) 

I wish for Sharders to hunt me down so I can share my conversation hearts with them. 

6 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Granted, you gain a pinch of confidence...every time someone pinches you. ;)

*Runs around aggressively asking people to pinch me* 

Salad: Pinch me.

Random: What?

Salad: Pinch me! Now!

6 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I wish for Sharders to hunt me down so I can share my conversation hearts with them. 

Granted, we all hunt you down. Every single member of the shard shows up to your wherever you are. Unfortunately, we are all stuck there and have to stay there until you leave, where we will follow you to wherever you go.

I wish for a pony. 

Just now, The Awakened Salad said:

Unfortunately, we are all stuck there and have to stay there until you leave, where we will follow you to wherever you go. 

Where's the downside? 

Spoiler

No I'm not insane I do realize all the many downsides 

Spoiler

Worth it 

On 1/15/2020 at 4:44 PM, The Awakened Salad said:

I wish for a pony. 

Granted, you get a Ryshadium pony. only problem is that it hates you and tries to kill you whenever you attempt to ride it.

I wish for these powers:

power:

The ability to manipulate any form of energy, including kinetic energy, laser, energy shields, heat, and flame, or I can absorb it and release it whenever I want to treating it as my own energy, however, I cannot convert between different energy types, or generate energy by myself, so I must absorb it from outside sources, like bullets or nuclear explosions.

Secondary power:

time manipulation, I can slow or speed up time for myself or others, even freezing it in bubbles for as long as I want. However, I can only freeze a certain area/number of people at a time, and I have almost reached my limit for unknown reasons.

Weakness:

letting people I love die. I have permanently frozen in time my hometown to keep my family safe, which puts serious limits on my time powers.

13 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I wish to become a feruchemist.

Granted, You become a feruchemist. your curse is that you live in Era 3 of Mistborn, and are forced into slavery by the government, who force you to constantly store all your attributes, allowing them to make Fullborn weapons that they use to control the populace. The public doesn't know of your fate, thinking you to be doing this of your own free will, so they hate you. You are eventually kidnapped by terrorists who give you limited access to an A-gold hemalurgic spike, and force you to use it to survive them spiking your attributes out constantly.

I wish to be an A-pewter, F-bendalloy twinborn.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:36 PM, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Why did you put your weakness?

So that I could sue the Nightwatcher for giving me two banes! I am suing you for three sets of Shards (Shardblade and Shardplate), 100,000 Nalthian breaths (of the magical variety, that bring me to heightenings, not literal breaths) three beads of Lerasium that are each the size of an emerald broam, the Masque of the Shadowlord, 100 tons of pure aluminum (or aluminium), and my extra bane removed.

This is not a wish, and if I am given a bane, I will bring this to Shard court and have Cultivation strip you of your investiture and give it to me.

Edited by Llstml