Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

1 hour ago, Ookla the Stroller of Road said:

I wish I was active.

Active how? Like, physically?

If so, your wish is granted, but you are duty-bound to go to the gym for 4.5 hours every day, starting at 4:30 am. 

I wish I could move and think 5x my current speed/adjust my mental and physical speed at will.

3 hours ago, Winds Alight said:

I don't want to have to deal with my pain after reading Oathbringer and now having to wait for book 4 anymore.

Granted!

As the last words of your wish leave your lips, you find yourself transported to the deck of a small dinghy. Looking around you notice that all you can see are the icy blue waters of the pacific ocean. After realizing that you are stranded in the middle of the ocean on a motor-less dinghy, you notice that a blue whale has materialized in the air, 80 feet above your head. With the 2.23 seconds of life you have left, you realize that your pain and your wait for the next book of Stormlight Archive will be of remarkably short duration.

I wish that when our AI based, artificially intelligent robot overlords take over they realize that the best things Human's have done is create artwork (books, video games, paintings, etc), and as such, force all humans to live lives of ease and contemplation, while being well fed and medically taken care of, so that humanity can focus on making great artwork. I wouldn't chafe too much under that yoke.

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine

Granted ! Humanity lived in prosperity and ease. Almost all problems got solved by the AI but everybody who doesn't fit the ever increasing standard of artworks(yes AI's eventually made artworks standard) are mysteriously disappearing. Soon enough AI started experimenting with making other races do artworks and changing humanities "living conditions" on whether they could make art even better as they made no promises for our safety or comfort but only started that way. How long till they find out that they no longer need humanity ? Only the Nightwatcher knows. 

I wish for the tastiest blueberry pies.