Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

4 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

Granted. They are all you are ever able to eat.

I wish beef was vegan.

Granted! Cows no longer give birth and as they simply grow out of the ground like a plant. They're still cows though.

I wish to have a strong personality and an unbreakable will.

1 hour ago, Barbarian AL said:

I wish to have a strong personality and an unbreakable will.

Granted! You become the Lord Ruler -- you staved off the end of the world for a millennia thanks to your unbreakable will, and you forged the Final Empire with your strong personality (and also with your koloss hordes and supernatural powers.  Those helped too).  Unfortunately you also enslaved the skaa and perpetuated corruption and vice in your government, so expect a visit from the Survivor and his crew -- and his army of skaa zealots -- sometime in the near future.  

I wish for a bag of potato chips.  That's all.

6 hours ago, Zath said:

I wish for a bag of potato chips.  That's all.

"That's-that's all?" asks the Nightwatcher.

"Yup," says Zath.

"You don't want anything else?"

"Just a bag of potato chips."

"Oh um...ok." The Nightwatcher snaps her finger and a bag of potato chips appears in his hands.

Zath walks back home satisfied with finally outsmarting the Nightwatcher. He gets back home and realized everything he ever owned was stolen. 

"Well I guess I did say I didn't want anything else."

I wish for it to be Halloween everyday.

1 hour ago, Gray to said:

"That's-that's all?" asks the Nightwatcher.

"Yup," says Zath.

"You don't want anything else?"

"Just a bag of potato chips."

"Oh um...ok." The Nightwatcher snaps her finger and a bag of potato chips appears in his hands.

Zath walks back home satisfied with finally outsmarting the Nightwatcher. He gets back home and realized everything he ever owned was stolen. 

"Well I guess I did say I didn't want anything else."

I wish for it to be Halloween everyday.

Granted! The calendar stops at Halloween night. Nobody knows whats going on but 8 hours later, its still Halloween night. Years go by, plant life dies off on planet earth from lack of photosynthesis and the atmosphere becomes carbonated and toxic. Carnivorous life dies next and with that mass extinctions. You've doomed us all.

I wish for a brand new guitar. 

Granted, but you become completely engrossed in the story and forget to eat, sleep, and bathe until you die from dehydration.

I wish I could use storming personal pronouns, in my STORMING English Project, that's supposed to be about MY STORMING PERSONAL GROWTH!!!!

...sorry I'm frustrated....

Um, ya that’s a weird requirement. If it’s about you, you should be able to use personal pronouns. So, your request is granted. But your paper also has to be five pages long than it was originally supposed to be. 

I wish for 5,000 rolls of toilet paper.

28 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Um, ya that’s a weird requirement. If it’s about you, you should be able to use personal pronouns. So, your request is granted. But your paper also has to be five pages long than it was originally supposed to be. 

I wish for 5,000 rolls of toilet paper.

Granted! You have a lifetime supply of toilet paper, rejoice!!

However, with great power comes great responsibility, and you develop an ultra fast metabolism. This is not bad as now you have a great figure no matter what you eat but nature calls occur twice more than usual. 

I wish for I can paint beautiful illustrations so that i can make my own fan art.     

30 minutes ago, Barbarian AL said:

Granted! You have a lifetime supply of toilet paper, rejoice!!

However, with great power comes great responsibility, and you develop an ultra fast metabolism. This is not bad as now you have a great figure no matter what you eat but nature calls occur twice more than usual. 

I wish for I can paint beautiful illustrations so that i can make my own fan art.     

Granted, fanart is amazing! But its only visible to those of the third hightening 

I wish to be able to spell

56 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

I wish for @Kidpen to come here and post 3 times, and no less.

Granted!  However, Kidpen's memory of the forum rules mysteriously vanishes and so Kidpen triple-posts.  The site administrators' omnipotent banhammer emerges from the fourth dimension to crush Kidpen and Kidpen's three posts into oblivion.  You never find out what those three posts contained.  
...Also, Kidpen's ghost haunts you forever.

I wish to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me Almighty.

Granted. You have a spren of Honor, but it's not a higher or sapient spren, you have a windspren who delights in following you and sticking things to you and you to things.

I wish I had the ability to control my hair growth and colour like the royal locks, for the hair on my head, face, and body.

20 hours ago, ScarletSabre said:

Granted. You have a spren of Honor, but it's not a higher or sapient spren, you have a windspren who delights in following you and sticking things to you and you to things.

Im okay with that. As long as i can see it and interact. 

4 hours ago, Slimy_Slider said:

I want a bead of lerasium.

Granted, sadly it was impure and was alloyed with Aluminium

I wish for a pet cremling