Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted, but your dog has an entirely different personality. If they were obedient, they now destroy every piece of furniture whenever you look away and vice-versa.

I wish for the fourth most invested object in the Cosmere, along with knowledge of its name and abilities.

Granted. It is quite a large fosillised poo from when a shard tried inhabiting a giant animal. 

Its ability is its enormous stench and investiture glow and it attracts splinters liked flies.

I wish for a tiny awakened duck statue. 

40 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

I wish I would take the time to google what the heck a falafel is. (I seriously don’t know other than the fact that it’s food)

Granted.  You click on this link: https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+falafel&oq=what+is+falafel&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4319j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 
...Or you just type "what is falafel" into your preferred search engine.

Your bane is that all food now tastes like spiced chickpeas and fava beans that have been mashed and deep-fried.  You constantly crave the taste of pita bread to go with it, but since pita bread's taste has been similarly altered, this craving is never satisfied. 
Also, after a month of this, you feel like you could kill for some fresh fruit and veggies.

I wish for a Bladeshard, whatever that might be. (Not a Shardblade, mind you.  A Bladeshard).

Granted, You receive a tiny shard of metal, seemingly snapped off from the edge of a sword. 

It is heavier than it should be, and warm to the touch.

Otherwise,  it is quite useless and unremarkable.

I wish I could duplicate objects at will 

Edited by Xtafa

25 minutes ago, Jehoiada said:

I wish I had a army of kids

Granted.  You have an army of baby goats that follows you around (the Nightwatcher does not approve of child labor, especially for the purposes of warfare).  Each goat kid has a sword and shield strapped to its back, but because they all have hooves none of them can wield these weapons.  Their adorable acrobatics is their most effective weapon anyways, as proven by this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWvefaN8USk

Your bane is that the signals your brain previously sent to your arms are now sent to your legs, and vice versa.  So if you tried to swing your leg forward, your arm would swing forward instead.  Left and right are reversed for you, as well.  I wish you luck in your endeavors to learn how to move your arms and legs normally again.  Watch out for kids that try to use you as a springboard to perform backflips.

I wish for the ability to perform awesome backflips.

Granted, you now have it but since it's so small you keep looking it and finaly you don't see it one day and step on it this will happen at a random time in the future.

I wish to be a Viking.

I didn't mean like a physical army but just to let you know, more like a unknown vast number.

The Nightwatcher stares at you in shock, then shivers and shakes her head. "If you insist. But I'm hiding it so it takes you some time to find it."

She snaps her fingers and it appears in a thread with great aspirations, probably sponsored by Ambition, where lots of random stuff that makes little to no sense is housed.

I wish for you to solve my riddle and find it.

Edit: Since Kidpen did that, I now wish for there to never be a math portion of any test, and for math to not be a required subject in high school.

Edited by AonEne

10 hours ago, NoiseSpren said:

I wish for one boxing. And duck. And one yellow sock.

A look of disgust falls upon the nightwatchers face. 

Humans.. such greed.. 

You find yourself in a boxing ring, the other corner inhabited by a 10 foot tall duck. Your only weapon is a single yellow cotton sock pulled over your left hand. 

Prepare yourself human. 

QUACK!!!

I wish for a flask filled with preserved, healthy and refilling water.