Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

20 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Granted, but the good luck only kicks in when you are touching a stick bug.

I wish for a middle school creative writing class.

Granted but you always get the lowest mark, and you always fail.  

I wish I could get everything I need to get done each day at work.  

@Comatose Granted, but that's ask you can ever do, and you can never even leave your desk. No sleep, no food, no water, nothing. But you will continue to live. You will also feel the pans of hunger and tiredness.

I wish for an indestructible, super sweet and harmless not poison single five foot size not exploding no food or water needed iguana that will live as long as I will live. It will only die when I die.

And I will name it Frank.

Edited by Tesh

Granted, but Frank, not needing food or water, gets bored very easily and wanders off, eventually clinging to and stowing away on a rocket just as it launches, leaving him drifting in the void of space, unable to breathe or die until you do. He spends the rest of his existence orbiting the earth, staring down at it with unknowable thoughts running through his harmless brain...

I wish for a book that can change it's contents to show any book in existence on it's pages, in a language I can read.

I had CW in middle school - twice. Once it rocked. The other time we did a ton of stuff that has NOTHING to do with writing, at all. Stuff like lip syncing. Sigh. 

Granted, but now he throws...his pee? Um. We'll just roll with it...(Don't hate me) 

I wish for the mods to not crack down on me for saying that, just in case. 

Granted. But you are that one person who was thrown into the Perpendicularity.

I wish for my Kindle's sound to actually work, so I can have a conversation with someone on hangouts and actually be able to hear them more than half of the time.