New worldhopper here

NianLu

Hello, hello~

Wow I haven't been in any forum since I was a teenager so I hope I don't mess too much with all these buttons 🫠 but it feels good to be part of a community again, specially from the Cosmere. I knew about this place before but never had the time to check often or the confidence to post. 

A quick intro of mine, my name is Nianlu or only Lu, I'm from Spain (currently living in China) and I'm not an ace in any language so sorry for any misspelled word. I'm up to date with all the Cosmere books and trying to follow all the news, right now also re-reading Skyward books so I can catch up with Defiant. I like more to read in my mother tongue so actually I'm not very familiar with a lot of cosmere terms in english (I just had to look up how to say worldhopper in english 🫣) but I hope I'll get used to it soon. I published a couple of young-fantasy books in my country but nothing great. After a very long time without writing I'm trying to do it more often now. 

That's all for now~ gonna browse a bit around here 💫

Edited by NianLu

2 hours ago, NianLu said:

Hello, hello~

Wow I haven't been in any forum since I was a teenager so I hope I don't mess too much with all these buttons 🫠 but it feels good to be part of a community again, specially from the Cosmere. I knew about this place before but never had the time to check often or the confidence to post. 

A quick intro of mine, my name is Nianlu or only Lu, I'm from Spain (currently living in China) and I'm not an ace in any language so sorry for any misspelled word. I'm up to date with all the Cosmere books and trying to follow all the news, right now also re-reading Skyward books so I can catch up with Defiant. I like more to read in my mother tongue so actually I'm not very familiar with a lot of cosmere terms in english (I just had to look up how to say worldhopper in english 🫣) but I hope I'll get used to it soon. I published a couple of young-fantasy books in my country but nothing great. After a very long time without writing I'm trying to do it more often now. 

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the Shard :)

As you've read all of the Cosmere, what's your favorite series? What's your favorite magic system?

Edited by Trusk'our

1 hour ago, Trusk'our said:

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the Shard :)

As you've read all of the Cosmere, what's your favorite series? What's your favorite magic system?

Thanks!

Fow now my favorite serie is Mistborn, specially Era one, but I feel when we get more stories about the Threnodite system is gonna become one of my favorites. My favorite magic system... never thought much about it but probably the metallic arts and the AonDor

29 minutes ago, NianLu said:

Thanks!

Fow now my favorite serie is Mistborn, specially Era one, but I feel when we get more stories about the Threnodite system is gonna become one of my favorites. My favorite magic system... never thought much about it but probably the metallic arts and the AonDor

Nice!

My favorite series has to be era 2 Mistborn (hopefully era 3 will succeed it :D), though a large part of that is how is builds upon era 1 in such a constructive way.

My favorite magic system has to be Hemalurgy because of all the crazy things you can imagine doing with it, though Allomancy's and Feruchemy's interactions are also quite fun to play around with.

13 hours ago, NianLu said:

Thanks!

Awesome! I love AonDor. Welcome to the shard!

On 11/25/2023 at 8:26 PM, NianLu said:

Hello, hello~

Welcome to the shard!! Don't mind the Ookla; it's just that time of the year...

Hello, hello~

Hello and nice to meet you! What's your favorite Cosmere book?

1 hour ago, Ookla the Silver said:

Welcome to the shard!! Don't mind the Ookla; it's just that time of the year...

I was wondering why I saw so many Ookla 🤣

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Lord Ruler said:

Hello and nice to meet you! What's your favorite Cosmere book?

Hey, thanks! Hard to pick, I think if I had to choose one to read over and over again would be Mistborn or Oathbringer

4 hours ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Welcome to the shard!! It's always so cool to run into people from all over the world here! 

Do you eat bagels? If so, what's your favorite flavor?

Thanks! cool question 🤣 I like bagels but I don't eat them since I'm not in Spain ⚰️ my favorites are everything bagels and cheddar bagels  

Hello, hello~

Hello! Welcome to the shard! Nice to meet a fellow author. There's a creative writing section under Community if you haven't already seen it.