I would like to announce Part 2

Zas678

I would like to announce that I learned three things from the explostion of awesomeness on the chatbox

1. Underage drinking is apparently okay if it produces semi-coherent theories :blink:
  2. Spren taste great on toast
  3. The combined powers of Chaos and Windrunner using a hybrid of Surgebinding and Lactomancy can easiy defeat the abomination that is the fusing of Zas and Hoid, even if he is powered by the Cheese Lord

This was a crazy amount of fun! :D

The admins switched profile names and pictures, making it very difficult to tell who was who. Zas and Kurie Shardweaver switched and so did Chaos and Shivertongue. I'm pretty sure that they were all responsible for it but Chaos said it was a hacker (Yeah right). Anyway the "hacker" showed up in the chatbox under the name Cheese Lord and we verbally assulted him until he was reduced to ashes. There was way more but it would take like an hour to explain it all, and the chatbox doesn't save many comments so you can only read the tail end. I feel bad that you missed it :(

Edited by Windrunner

I would like to announce that I'm terribly excited about the Emperor's Soul! When I heard that it was coming out this year I jumped right into the air. I was so sad we weren't going to get a cosmere book this year, but now I don't have to cross that bridge, thank goodness. This just about made my month. My only problem is that it doesn't seem that it will be available in hardcover, the only price listed is mass market paperback. But I can't complain, I'd take a new cosmere book if it was written on used napkins.

I did the exact same thing as you, Windrunner! The magic system looks like we might expect from a Splinter, but still has amazing potential. The soul part makes the thread for theorizing about this system go down the drain. I am sooo exited!!

I would like to announce that I'm coming out of retirement - from the theater, that is. Albany Civic Theater has announced that they're ending next season with Avenue Q. (Squee!) :lol: I've been aching to do this show for years! (Squee!) :lol: I can't wait to audition for the role of Christmas Eve! (Squee!) :lol:

It feels a little strange to be coming out of retirement at the tender age of 32.

Back at my hotel to work on AMOL after a visit to the Perth Mint. Seeing gold be poured set a story brewing in my mind...

I would like to announce that this guy has a problem.

I love it!

Edited by lyssie95

I would like to announce that I was rereading Warbreaker (or should I say rerererereading?) and I just noticed that the name Siri is a nickname. Her real name is Sisirinah. It's crazy how you can keep going back through these books and finding more and more details you missed the first time.

I would like to announce that I was rereading Warbreaker (or should I say rerererereading?) and I just noticed that the name Siri is a nickname. Her real name is Sisirinah. It's crazy how you can keep going back through these books and finding more and more details you missed the first time.

That's the best thing about Brandon's books.

Sure, no problem

The figure bowed. “Lady Sisirinah Royal,” the man said in a deep voice,

“I am Treledees, high priest of His Immortal Majesty, Susebron the Grand,

Returned God and King of Hallandren. You will accept this token honor

guard to guide you to the Court of Gods.”

It's the only place in the book where her full name is mentioned. Those close to her call her Siri, and the others, like Bluefingers, call her Vessel.

I would like to announce that I have just found pepakura files for Alphonse Elric's armor (from Fullmetal Alchemist) and my list of "costumes I need to make by Dragon*Con" has gone up again...

I would like to announce that I am on spring break this week and as per tradition I will be watching all three extended versions of "The Lord of the Rings".

My finals are in like two weeks, and you're on spring break? Are we on the same calendar?

(Admittedly, my school has "spring" break in February, so...)

Edited by Sir Read-a-Lot

My finals are in like two weeks, and you're on spring break? Are we on the same calendar?

(Admittedly, my school has "spring" break in February, so...)

I had Spring break about two weeks ago... though I am in HS so, yeah, isn't quite comparable.

I would like to announce that I am in the process of making a duct tape fedora! First stab at it is a little rough right now (lots of wrinkles) but I think this will end up pretty fantastic! I get bored with just roses and wallets... need new ideas :)

Edited by lyssie95