31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

45 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Yes, Aria makes it to the ship. 

47 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova began to run even faster. The ice was cracking quickly behind her, but she kept her steps light and quick. It didn't seem like anyone else was going for the ship she was.

She gets quite close, right in front of the ship, and it starts to crumble beneath her and suddenly- DROP- she is hanging on the edge of a ice chasm. 

44 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Silver darts left and parallel top to the fire and tries to get around it to the ship. 

He makes it around the fire alongside of Aria, they are both right next to the ship. The other ship is 30 meters to the left, so either one of them tries to navigate the fire again to try and fight twig for it or they fight each other. Your choice. (Fighting doesnt have to involve death)

44 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Seven glanced around, trying to see if he could spot the ships.

It was on the edge of the fog, just within view. 

44 minutes ago, Argenti said:

The edge of the shard 
Crescent walks along the edge, away from her starting place

The ships were in your view, they were about 100 meters from both of you. 

17 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Junior grit his teeth as he fell to the cracking ice, swinging at Jock.

"I don't want to kill you, Jock. I wouldn't do that to Aria- she deserve that honor. But I need that ship."

There were two ships... They could defeat others if they worked together to take the ships. But no. That would require working together. Negotiation. Trust. Why would Junior be a wingman to someone like Jock? He pressed his fingers into his palm, making himself bleed as he thought, ideas flying at rapid pace... Quicker than the ice itself could crack.

@SmilingPanda19

"I need it too! I have to get back to Aria!" He had an almost desperate tone in his voice. Junior was quite close to one of the ships now, the ice was cracking and suddenly Jock's head disappears under the ice. He holds onto the edge, panting. 

"Oh no-" He scrambles, but he struggles to hold on. Its a 20 foot drop down and it looks like its difficult to get out of. 

12 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Twig cursed when she saw that the other tributes were close to the ships. She raced across the sand, feeling her feet burn, but she didn't stop.

She was about a hundred feet behind Aria and Silver, if they decide to fight it out you won't have to fight for the other ship, but one decides to run for the other ship you will have to fight it out with them. (Fighting doesn't = death remember)

11 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Hurricane arrives to the ships and gets into one of them. It was a poco like he was accustomed to. He cautiously rises to the air.

Hurricanes panels turn on, he has gotten to one of the ships first. The other two will have to fight for the other ship later. He is the first to get a ship out of all the tributes. 

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova closes in on one of the ships.

@SmilingPanda19

All of them were close. Jock and Junior were the closest, but if Nova goes for the other ship she might beat Whiplash to it. @Just-A-Stick

2 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Twig approaches the ships, her feet burning, to see Silver and Aria are already there. Silver is faced with a wall of fire, so Twig tries going around, if she can do that.

She manages around it, but she is still far enough that someone has to choose where they are going to pick their battles. 

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

30 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

oh

Crescent walks towards them

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She gets quite close, right in front of the ship, and it starts to crumble beneath her and suddenly- DROP- she is hanging on the edge of a ice chasm. 

He makes it around the fire alongside of Aria, they are both right next to the ship. The other ship is 30 meters to the left, so either one of them tries to navigate the fire again to try and fight twig for it or they fight each other. Your choice. (Fighting doesnt have to involve death)

It was on the edge of the fog, just within view. 

"I need it too! I have to get back to Aria!" He had an almost desperate tone in his voice. Junior was quite close to one of the ships now, the ice was cracking and suddenly Jock's head disappears under the ice. He holds onto the edge, panting. 

"Oh no-" He scrambles, but he struggles to hold on. Its a 20 foot drop down and it looks like its difficult to get out of. 

She was about a hundred feet behind Aria and Silver, if they decide to fight it out you won't have to fight for the other ship, but one decides to run for the other ship you will have to fight it out with them. (Fighting doesn't = death remember)

Hurricanes panels turn on, he has gotten to one of the ships first. The other two will have to fight for the other ship later. He is the first to get a ship out of all the tributes. 

All of them were close. Jock and Junior were the closest, but if Nova goes for the other ship she might beat Whiplash to it. @Just-A-Stick

She manages around it, but she is still far enough that someone has to choose where they are going to pick their battles. 

Nova went away from Junior and Jock to the other ship???

Nova skidded to a stop. She began to judge the distance. Was there anyway she could jump over the chasm or go around it?

Aria immediately turns the ship on and lifts off into the air, her eyes alight with mirth. She’s… probably not taking this quite as seriously as she should be.

But then her eyes darken and for a second, and it seems as though she has never seen it as a game.

Not at all.

She fires at the second ship, intending to ruin any potential flight and attack capabilities.

Is that allowed?

@SmilingPanda19

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova skidded to a stop. She began to judge the distance. Was there anyway she could jump over the chasm or go around it?

So you VS Whiplash for that ship? Or you VS Jock VS Junior

The distance across was about three meters, but if she took the long route she could make her way around it, this would require her to get farther away from her ship and then have to go around it. 

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria immediately turns the ship on and lifts off into the air, her eyes alight with mirth. She’s… probably not taking this quite as seriously as she should be.

But then her eyes darken and for a second, and it seems as though she has never seen it as a game.

Not at all.

@SmilingPanda19

It lifts off and a little thing on the panel beeps. 

"Destructor fire turned off until both ships have lifted off with a thirty second countdown." 

I'm going to say no for now, but it is possible this setting could be overridden if Twig or Silver don't make it to their ship fast enough. I'm just trying to give everyone an equal chance, give it a little more time. I'm not naughty and biast, I'm just evil :) 

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

@The Wandering Wizard

ahh! sorry I been gone so long! cosplay craziness! 

Whiplash raced over to Nova and threw herself over the edge of the chasm. the icy wind whipped at her face making her eyes water. She landed hard on her shoulder on the other side, rolling to her feet and sprinting to the ship, breathing hard.

4 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Not at all.

She fires at the second ship, intending to ruin any potential flight and attack capabilities.

@SmilingPanda19

Um… do I have any say in this?

Silver grabs the aclivity ring under the ship before it takes off. 

“Get out of the ship before I disable it”

Edited by Lord Spirit

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The distance across was about three meters, but if she took the long route she could make her way around it, this would require her to get farther away from her ship and then have to go around it. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Whiplash raced over to Nova and threw herself over the edge of the chasm. the icy wind whipped at her face making her eyes water. She landed hard on her shoulder on the other side, rolling to her feet and sprinting to the ship, breathing hard.

Nova jumped across after Whiplash. Instead of running, she turned it into a slide, and used the momentum of the jump to continue her slide.

She had to get to that ship.

Stitch walls around the chasm. He was small, even for a Kitsen, but he could walk almost as fast as a human.

“Wait!” he calls to Nova and Whiplash. “Somebody as small as me can fit with one of you in those ships. Please, if either of you have any mercy whatsoever, bring me with you!”

@Just-A-Stick @Canada Lover

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Stitch walls around the chasm. He was small, even for a Kitsen, but he could walk almost as fast as a human.

“Wait!” he calls to Nova and Whiplash. “Somebody as small as me can fit with one of you in those ships. Please, if either of you have any mercy whatsoever, bring me with you!”

You are on the Sand Dunes. Check page 2.

Edited by Canada Lover

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Are you on the tundra frag?

Whiplash jumped and closed her hands around the manual release lever of the ship, jerking it hard and opening the cockpit.

Edited by Just-A-Stick

4 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Twig sprinted for the ship that hadn't taken off yet, hoping to get there since Silver was doing something with Aria's ship. She was a good runner. She might make it...

She is within 10 meters, Silver has to stop her now or she will get the ship next turn. 

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova jumped across after Whiplash. Instead of running, she turned it into a slide, and used the momentum of the jump to continue her slide.

She had to get to that ship.

I flipped a coin. Heads or Tails stick?

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Mate, you are in the Sand Dunes. On a seperate fragment with What and Hurricane, Hurricane has already taken one of your ships. Please start from the beginning of your fragment and make your way over, don't just take the ship, thanks! This statement you've just said has been voided. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She is within 10 meters, Silver has to stop her now or she will get the ship next turn. 

Ignore my earlier post then

Silver tackles Aria to the ground. 
“you’re not taking my ship”

@SymphonianBookworm

Edited by Lord Spirit

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

Silver tackles Aria to the ground. 
“you’re not taking my ship”

@SymphonianBookworm

Sorry, but you'd be tackling Twig to the ground, not Aria. Aria is already in her ship. The person I was speaking about was Twig.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I was somehow certain that I was in tundra, sorry.

Sand dunes:

Stitch makes his way slowly through the sand, after seeing how the other people fell in. He could make it…maybe? Hopefully? In theory, he could make it.

Why was he always thinking his actions through? He needed to stop doing that, it was a bad habit.