The Forgotten Ones

• 1 month later...

ok its just life... I feel forgotten everywhere... I feel alone even with my friends.. I just want to be seen heard... be part of the group but even in my group I feel like an outcast...

2 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

ok its just life... I feel forgotten everywhere... I feel alone even with my friends.. I just want to be seen heard... be part of the group but even in my group I feel like an outcast...

*falls on you* No. God is always with you. spirits are always with you. you are never truly alone. 

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

*falls on you* No. God is always with you. spirits are always with you. you are never truly alone. 

thank you I know this I just struggle every day... always feeling alone and such......it hurts

7 hours ago, strmblsd said:

6 hours ago, strmblsd said:

thank you I know this I just struggle every day... always feeling alone and such......it hurts

I'm sorry. It's hard, I know. I think you'd be surprised though, if you could see how much they really care about you.

I know I don't know what your situation or standing with them is, but from my experience, even close friends will have trouble expressing how much they care about each other. It's not that they don't care about their friends, it's simply just not something that many people feel comfortable doing nowadays. There are a lot of reasons, but I think a big one is that they fear that by opening up and showing people (especially friends) these different, hidden sides of themselves, they they'll think they'll be rejected and/or abandoned.

If you don't mind a bit of advice, if ever one of your friends seems reclusive* or down, reach out to them! It doesn't even have to be big; even a simple "Hey, you seemed kind of down today. Is everything okay?" can work. Once people know that you care, that you really care, your relationships with them become so much better. I did this for the first time back in November, and it was kind of scary. I had never really asked anything like that, but hey, now my relationships with my friends are so much deeper and wonderful.

So anyway... yeah. Not quite sure if this will help or not, but that's my experience with all this. I hope it at least brings you a little piece of mind.

*More reclusive than what is normal for them.

Edited by Through The Living Glass