SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

GMHQ

Victor walks in, he straightens his yellow suit and fixes his wet hair from bathing. He coughs slightly, covering his mouth with his hand. Coffee soaks into his throat as he takes a sip. The mug shakes with his trembling hands. “Hello dear.” He mumbles quietly.

GMHQ

Elan responds, "HI THERE!"

Lilac looks at Bob. "I want to stop them from fighting but also I don't know how to..."
She watches them square off, concerned.

@TheRavenHasLanded @Ravenclawjedi42 @The Wandering Wizard

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

39 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna walked over. "And the same to you."

"Why are you up so early?" Calliope asked, hitting in the eight ball.

this could be the personality she's friends with (i call the insane one calliope and the drunk one callie)

Edited by Lotus Blossom

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The little white blips get closer to all the tributes until they land on the ground in front of these tributes @The Wandering Wizard @Argenti @Canada Lover @SymphonianBookworm @Kajsa :) @Ravenclawjedi42 @AN020C @Lord Spirit @Experience 

They turn out to be white balloons carrying a chocolate chip cookie with a picture of one of the faceless creatures giving a thumbs up next to Laurellen. It also reads “Thanks for being my best friend!” 

GMHQ

Victor walks in, he straightens his yellow suit and fixes his wet hair from bathing. He coughs slightly, covering his mouth with his hand. Coffee soaks into his throat as he takes a sip. The mug shakes with his trembling hands. “Hello dear.” He mumbles quietly.

Bob grabs his cookie and eats half of it.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

A voice sounds through somewhere "OF COURSE IT IS! WATER YOU MAD ABOUT?!" Elan screeches to Saffron.

It's about getting water from the gamemakers.

"I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME WATER IN A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT I WILL FEED YOU TO SHADES!"

I swear saffron should have an arc where he goes and kills a gamemakers over water.

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"One death," Calliope shook her head in distaste, "Only one..."

ayck grabs her hands as she comes forward. how funny, she acts like a bull too. "nice try" he smiles as he flips her over onto her back. "ive done this quite a few times. youre nothing more than livestock right now. which means ill kill you quickly." he says as he snaps a bone in her leg expertly. 

Meanwhile:

Ryn laughs at elan, then goes to find a new person to annoy. Victor seems ok. he tips the coffee just a bit too far so a little bit goes over the side.

4 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac looks at Bob. "I want to stop them from fighting but also I don't know how to..."

"I disagree. I want as many people to die as possible. Less of a choice of us getting killed."

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ayck grabs her hands as she comes forward. how funny, she acts like a bull too. "nice try" he smiles as he flips her over onto her back. "ive done this quite a few times. youre nothing more than livestock right now. which means ill kill you quickly." he says as he snaps a bone in her leg expertly. 

You have to give her a chance to respond + decide the degree of the injury.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Meanwhile:

Ryn laughs at elan, then goes to find a new person to annoy. Victor seems ok. he tips the coffee just a bit too far so a little bit goes over the side.

He jumps with a squeak, moving closer to Siylna. He straightens his suit  quickly and clears his throat.

Meanwhile:

As they fight a small spark jumps off the crushed mushroom, onto another one. It immediately lights, fire spreading all around them. The group of people is now surrounded by fire.

And then the shades descended on them, eyes glowing emerald green.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

That's a bit much without giving me a chance to respond :P

She holds onto his hands as he tries to flip her, pulling them both to the ground. 

"I am no mere cattle for you to slaughter."

Elsie sits in the shelter quietly, thinking. One of the Gamemakers faces had flashed on the screen during an announcement before. 

There was a striking similarity to someone she knew. Or, well, had known. But there was no way it could be him, right? 

After all, he was dead.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She holds onto his hands as he tries to flip her, pulling them both to the ground. 

"I am no mere cattle for you to slaughter."

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

As they fight a small spark jumps off the crushed mushroom, onto another one. It immediately lights, fire spreading all around them. The group of people is now surrounded by fire.

And then the shades descended on them, eyes glowing emerald green.

?

You're on fire.

"i know. i respect you for that"

We all do it :).

It's hard to find a balance but once you do and both accept to lose their character if needed then it can be tons and tons of fun :D

She started grappling with him on the floor, mostly ignoring the rising flames, only occasionally putting them out when rolling in the fight. Grappling was her home turf, she'd grown up grappling with her brothers. They hadn't cared she was a girl. And they'd made beautiful songs so short ago as her scythe cleaved through them.

What district are you from?

Laurellen is from 9

49 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Perfect. You see a creature approach you.

Ephraim uses the largest shard from his river rock. Tying the end of his vine around the rock, he tosses it towards the nearest tree and root system. He pulls himself out of the dirt and lays on his back to catch his breath. Suddenly, he hears hears something. He turns his head and sees an ominous beast inching towards him. He immediately grabs the fish he tied to his belt and tosses it towards the beast. At that moment, a glowing balloon with a cookie attached floats towards him. He grabs it. Ephraim looks at the beast, now munching on its prize. He pulls himself to his feet. "Don't suppose we can be pals, eh?"