Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

If you want we could skip ahead and he can kind of just black out, he’d start using fire too though, if he chooses to.

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Ah… I’m at work for another hour, and I won’t be on much tomorrow… Cool your jets for now, and I shalt summon thee once the deed is done

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Ok!

Trevor came to. What had happened? He couldn’t really remember anything… but he sure was confused at the pile of rubble he perched in.

20 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Trevor came to. What had happened? He couldn’t really remember anything… but he sure was confused at the pile of rubble he perched in.

Tal was lying on the ground next to him, apparently passed out.

7 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Tal? Okay? Trevor gently pecked him, enough to wake him up but not to hurt or leave a mark.

Tal slowly sat up. “Trevor? What…” he looked around and paled. “You need to kill me,” he whispered. 

47 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

No? Tal friend. No want hurt friend.

“Please,” Tal whispered. “It’s satisfied for now. Whatever I—whatever we did was enough. But it won’t last long, and it’ll keep happening, again and again and again.”

The urge in my brain to say “please, Trevor, please”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Please,” Tal whispered. “It’s satisfied for now. Whatever I—whatever we did was enough. But it won’t last long, and it’ll keep happening, again and again and again.”

NO. NO PLEASE TOMMY PLEASE.

Cell help. Find way to stop. And Trevor forgive. Even if Tal no ask. Forgive.

Think Tal need forgive self. No in Tal control. Tal no problem.

Trevor snuggled into Tal’s chest. Will get better. Will help find way. Promise.

11 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Cell help. Find way to stop. And Trevor forgive. Even if Tal no ask. Forgive.

Think Tal need forgive self. No in Tal control. Tal no problem.

Trevor snuggled into Tal’s chest. Will get better. Will help find way. Promise.

Tal’s heart is pounding dangerously quickly. “So many dead,” he whispered. “I—I know it wasn’t me. I thought I was getting better.” He laughed darkly. “I thought I could handle it. I—thank you. Thank you, Trevor. But you forgiving me won’t bring them back. And it won’t save whoever’s next.”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal’s heart is pounding dangerously quickly. “So many dead,” he whispered. “I—I know it wasn’t me. I thought I was getting better.” He laughed darkly. “I thought I could handle it. I—thank you. Thank you, Trevor. But you forgiving me won’t bring them back. And it won’t save whoever’s next.”

Trevor didn’t move. Fine in cell. People home help find way stop mean voice. He trilled.

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Trevor didn’t move. Fine in cell. People home help find way stop mean voice. He trilled.

Tal scratched gently at Trevor’s head. “Okay,” he murmured, sounding very tired. “Okay.”

Edited by Edema Rue

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal scratched gently at his head. “Okay,” he murmured, sounding very tired. “Okay.”

Trevor was silent for a moment. Maybe Xin help.

Beyond this, both plots I’m in require a wall post…

Which I don’t have time for tonight…

Or tomorrow…

*sigh* Monday morning

Edited by Spark of Hope

57 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

It’s ok you’re all good! Whenever you have time is perfect :)

On 5/16/2024 at 9:30 PM, InfiniteInsanity said:

You can stop my mouth but you can’t keep me from communicating. I’m a god Bookwyrm. What do you think you have against me?

Another god, for once. Astwyr.

The God of Stars took hold of the net around Saar, and pulled her into the space between worlds. He forged a pocket dimension separate from anything else and placed her in it, and closed the exits.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

4 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Another god, for once. Astwyr.

The God of Stars took hold of the net around Saar, and pulled her into the space between worlds. He forged a pocket dimension separate from anything else and placed her in it, and closed the exits.

Insa almost collapsed. All her strength and will power had been drained.

“I’m sorry.”

On 5/18/2024 at 10:09 PM, Spark of Hope said:

@Edema Rue

You're good to respond to this

~~

Insanity Clinic: Basement

"Pic... There's a way to save him."

She summoned the dagger and went to another wall. She cut a rift open to Luthadel, to a place she hoped never to return.

Her hair turned green, her eyes brown. Black armor covered her body, matching the black gloves on her hands. She looked behind her, and a gust of wind picked up Elan's body and carried it through the rift. She followed it through.

Luthadel: Lord Whatshisname's Bedroom

Elan's body was suspended a few feet above the ground. Tena strode over to Lord Whatshisname, and the corpse followed her.

"Who do you think you are?" Whatshisname asked, his voice high pitched.

"For you, I'm the Grim Reaper."

She stuck one hand out towards Elan, and a black ball of energy came out of his chest to float above her hand. Elan's body turned gray. The other hand thrusted towards Whatshisname. He gasped, and a yellow ball flew from his chest to that hand as he also turned gray. Tena moved so that the yellow was near Elan, the black near Whatshisname.

"Lady Erikell sends her regards."

The yellow light streaked towards Elan, settling in his chest and giving him new breath. The black took root in Whatshisname, who gasped as he crumbled to dust.

@Ancient Elantrian @Cash67

11 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

@Edema Rue

~~

She summoned the dagger and went to another wall. She cut a rift open to Luthadel, to a place she hoped never to return.

Her hair turned green, her eyes brown. Black armor covered her body, matching the black gloves on her hands. She looked behind her, and a gust of wind picked up Elan's body and carried it through the rift. She followed it through.

Elan's body was suspended a few feet above the ground. Tena strode over to Lord Whatshisname, and the corpse followed her.

She stuck one hand out towards Elan, and a black ball of energy came out of his chest to float above her hand. Elan's body turned gray. The other hand thrusted towards Whatshisname. He gasped, and a yellow ball flew from his chest to that hand as he also turned gray. Tena moved so that the yellow was near Elan, the black near Whatshisname.

The yellow light streaked towards Elan, settling in his chest and giving him new breath. The black took root in Whatshisname, who gasped as he crumbled to dust.

Elan gasped, breathing deeply and quickly. He looked up at the person standing over him. It looked like Ave… but not quite. He started to cry. “Thank you… thank you…” 

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan gasped, breathing deeply and quickly. He looked up at the person standing over him. It looked like Ave… but not quite. He started to cry. “Thank you… thank you…” 

"Uh, you're welcome... is something wrong? Apart from the obvious?"

19 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

@Edema Rue

~~

“Who’s Xin?” Tal asked. His voice was flat and lifeless

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“Who’s Xin?” Tal asked. His voice was flat and lifeless

Trevor blinked, then began to make frustrated sounds. Remember... who Xin? Who Xin?

Dungeon of Rahil's Palace

The female guard sat in a cell. It hadn't taken long - or much - for the other guards to capture her and realize she'd killed Ark. All for someone she'd never met before, all because she couldn't let someone else lose someone to a Seeker.

Kavho was posted outside her cell. At least that was something.

"That was foolish of you, Xin."

She sighed. "That Seeker was going to take his friend, and he wasn't going to just let that happen. What if we could have done something to save Rahil?"

"You know it's not possible to save someone from a Seeke..." He trailed off.

But Xin also made a face of concentration. She knew why he'd trailed off, and she would have as well. It was a presence that neither of them had sensed for ten years, since he'd given in to a Seeker.

"It's Rahil," Xin said, smiling. Then her face fell. "And he needs help."

"We can't get to him," Kavho reminded her. "Either of us leave, both of us are killed."

"So we bring him to us."

Kavho blinked. Then he grinned. "You always were a little reckless."

"What can I say? I'm the fun one."

~~~

Trevor did the bird equivalent of a gasp. Sister.

On 5/17/2024 at 2:09 PM, Exotic Almond said:

Lundn is a 10 year old who's uncle basically brainwashed her into becoming "evil" (sort of) and forced her to kill her parents with fire. so basically what spark said lol

On 5/17/2024 at 2:28 PM, Spark of Hope said:

She looked down at her and wrapped one arm around her, leaving the other around Pic.

On 5/17/2024 at 2:56 PM, Cash67 said:

“I know,” he replied. 

Pic smiled sadly at Lundyn. 

Lundyn bonks her head against Pic's arm.

On 5/18/2024 at 12:28 PM, Exotic Almond said:

Almond reaches Elan's room and sees that Trevor is gone. He rushes back yelling "Guys, guys, guys!" over and over. Tired from his constant back and forth he trips over his own tail and falls flat on his face in front of Pic.

"There's an... otter?" Lundyn squats down and pokes Almond.

27 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

@Edema Rue

~~

1 minute ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn bonks her head against Pic's arm.

"There's an... otter?" Lundyn squats down and pokes Almond.

wait... Oh my gosh they never met!

Almond peels himself off the floor. "Guys! Trevor's gone! Oh, hi Elan. Aren't you dead?"