Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Being growled, a horrible, metallic screech. "You, little one, will DIE SOMEDAY." He hissed, his accented voice harsh and poignant. At that point the entire floor was made of Essence and Tal was nearly completely enveloped.

They were already there… or like right down the hall

28 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Ohhhhhhh okay

Gimme a bit to post i gtg

Elan huddled in his bed, hearing the voices outside. Don't come in. Please don't come in. He thought to himself. Confrontation was the worst part. He hid under his blankets, wrapping himself up.

The door had been left unlocked in the hurry, so the group was able to enter with ease.

@Spark of Hope @Cash67 @Exotic Almond

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

27 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan huddled in his bed, hearing the voices outside. Don't come in. Please don't come in. He thought to himself. Confrontation was the worst part. He hid under his blankets, wrapping himself up.

The door had been left unlocked in the hurry, so the group was able to enter with ease.

She saw the lump under the covers. “Elan? What’s wrong?”

27 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Elan?” Pic asks, opening the door. “Have you had time to cry it out?” He hummed. 

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

She saw the lump under the covers. “Elan? What’s wrong?”

Just now, Cash67 said:

“Elan?” Pic asks, opening the door. “Have you had time to cry it out?” He hummed. 

"Why couldn't he just kill you... why..." Elan's voice was muffled, wreathed in guilt and pain. He was still crying.

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Why couldn't he just kill you... why..." Elan's voice was muffled, wreathed in guilt and pain. He was still crying.

“What was that?” She knelt down next to the bed and put a hand under the covers. 

9 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“What was that?” She knelt down next to the bed and put a hand under the covers. 

Elan throws the covers off of himself. "I said WHY COULDN'T HE JUST KILL YOU!" He lets out a moan and tries to pull his blankets back over himself. "Just leave me alone..."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan throws the covers off of himself. "I said WHY COULDN'T HE JUST KILL YOU!" He lets out a moan and tries to pull his blankets back over himself. "Just leave me alone..."

She blinked at the outburst, but stopped him from pulling them up and caught him in a hug. “When you need us most?”

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

She blinked at the outburst, but stopped him from pulling them up and caught him in a hug. “When you need us most?”

Elan wriggles away, his insides burning with guilt. He doesn't deserve love, especially not at a time like now. "Yes. No. I don't know." 

23 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

10 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan wriggles away, his insides burning with guilt. He doesn't deserve love, especially not at a time like now. "Yes. No. I don't know." 

Pic’s eyes go as sharp as steel. He hums a quick, descending scale, and a familiar sword handle appears in his hands. His staves loop the scale to form the blade. Pic places the point of his sword u dear Elan’s chin, forcing him to look up. 

“Who. Is. He?” Pic asks. 

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic’s eyes go as sharp as steel. He hums a quick, descending scale, and a familiar sword handle appears in his hands. His staves loop the scale to form the blade. Pic places the point of his sword u dear Elan’s chin, forcing him to look up. 

“Who. Is. He?” Pic asks. 

Elan's eyes fill with fear. And pain. I deserve this. He should just kill me. "A thing. From somewhere else. The Realm of Infinity. It was connected to my original world  I accidentally set him free I thought he was good he got the medallion he killed everyone destroyed everything it all joined his realm everywhere I go he follows and destroys I thought I would be safe here I'm not he's come you're all going to die and it's all my fault."

18 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“You shouldn’t have to go through this alone. Take it from someone who took years of abuse that way.”

8 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“Who. Is. He?” Pic asks. 

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan's eyes fill with fear. And pain. I deserve this. He should just kill me. "A thing. From somewhere else. The Realm of Infinity. It was connected to my original world  I accidentally set him free I thought he was good he got the medallion he killed everyone destroyed everything it all joined his realm everywhere I go he follows and destroys I thought I would be safe here I'm not he's come you're all going to die and it's all my fault."

“No. If he deceived you into trusting him, it’s not your fault. ‘Fool me once’, right?”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“You shouldn’t have to go through this alone. Take it from someone who took years of abuse that way.”

“No. If he deceived you into trusting him, it’s not your fault. ‘Fool me once’, right?”

Elan winces. "It... wasn't just once."  He said.

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Where is he now?” Pic asks.

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan winces. "It... wasn't just once."  He said.

“Story time is not today, just tell us who this is,” Pic buzzes. 

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Being trusting isn’t a bad thing, Elan. Even if the person you trust abuses it.”

"I sold them. I let him HAVE THOSE LIVES, let him DESTROY ENTIRE UNIVERSES just to try and be safe, to get him to leave me alone, I should have just died, I used INNOCENT PEOPLE as BARGAINING CHIPS."

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“Where is he now?” Pic asks.

“Story time is not today, just tell us who this is,” Pic buzzes. 

"I don't know... in the clinic somewhere... demon... formal... accented... oily black..." Elan says, not looking Pic in the eyes. 

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I sold them. I let him HAVE THOSE LIVES, let him DESTROY ENTIRE UNIVERSES just to try and be safe, to get him to leave me alone, I should have just died, I used INNOCENT PEOPLE as BARGAINING CHIPS."

"I don't know... in the clinic somewhere... demon... formal... accented... oily black..." Elan says, not looking Pic in the eyes. 

She hugged him tighter, nearly crying herself.

”The Being,” she realized quietly.

@Cash67

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan took a sharp, short intake of breath, stiffening. "Yes."

She pulled back. “I knew it. I knew we couldn’t trust him.”

She turned to Pic. “Get down there.”

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I don't want you dead." Elan says, hugging Aventine tight. The guilt still hurts him inside. "I... I'll try and help."

“I don’t want any of us dead. But I also don’t want you getting emotional and messing things up.”

She summoned the dagger. “Stay safe,” she said to Pic. Before he could protest, she stabbed the bed and she and Elan disappeared.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I don’t want any of us dead. But I also don’t want you getting emotional and messing things up.”

She summoned the dagger. “Stay safe,” she said to Pic. Before he could protest, she stabbed the bed and she and Elan disappeared.

Elan's eyes widened as he disappeared. "What-" He says, shocked.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan's eyes widened as he disappeared. "What-" He says, shocked.

They appeared somewhere in a desert. Slaves worked the ground all over. Aventine cursed and grabbed Elan’s wrist, pulling him behind a pillar.