Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elans eyes begin glowing black.

He squeezes them shut, hugging himself tight as his room begins to shake. He shudders as something steps through a dark hole in reality. It's a... well, a stick figure. It's wreathed in oily black liquid, and it's proportions are stretched out, grotesque. It is completely, uniformly black, and it's form ripples and shakes.

"Leave. Leave. PLEASE." Elan says, face contorted in pain. "I let you have it. Let you kill them. You promised. YOU MADE A PROMISE! You said you would leave, not come back... please... please leave..." Tears have started leaking down his face.

You shouldn't have trusted me the first time. You know that. And now you will pay. 

A deep fear burned through Elan, deeper than anything else he had ever felt. The Being stood menacingly over him, slowly reaching out a stick-hand. Elan’s mouth refused to work, his limbs locked in place.

Fine!” He shouted finally, “TAKE IT!!! Take the clinic! I don’t care! Just please, PLEASE leave me alone! Stop chasing me! JUST LEAVE ME BE! KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!”

If the being had a mouth he would be smiling evilly. A deep, slow, terrifying laugh emitted from it, filling the room. At the same moment a deep, heart-wrenching guilt welled up inside Elan. He wrapped his arms around himself, feeling cold, horrible, and he cried, alone, as The Being stood over him laughing. 

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Know some. Trevor picked up Almond and his staff and flew to Ave and Pic. 
@Cash67

29 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Fly to people. Nice people.

~~~

Aventine started humming in a minor key.

@Cash67

Pic smiled in contentment and shifted his song to support her melody. Once he figured out what she was singing, he reached out to the staff in front of her, and tapped it. Notes began to scroll into existence in front of her. If she sang, a dot appeared that showed where she was singing. 

Peace and exhaustion settled on Pic and Aventine. It had been a long day. There were many things left unsaid and unspoken, and even more that needed to be spoken. But for now, Pic was content to sit with his girlfriend and enjoy the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

A deep fear burned through Elan, deeper than anything else he had ever felt. The Being stood menacingly over him, slowly reaching out a stick-hand. Elan’s mouth refused to work, his limbs locked in place.

Fine!” He shouted finally, “TAKE IT!!! Take the clinic! I don’t care! Just please, PLEASE leave me alone! Stop chasing me! JUST LEAVE ME BE! KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!”

If the being had a mouth he would be smiling evilly. A deep, slow, terrifying laugh emitted from it, filling the room. At the same moment a deep, heart-wrenching guilt welled up inside Elan. He wrapped his arms around himself, feeling cold, horrible, and he cried, alone, as The Being stood over him laughing. 

This is gonna be fun to deal with…

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

Pic smiled in contentment and shifted his song to support her melody. Once he figured out what she was singing, he reached out to the staff in front of her, and tapped it. Notes began to scroll into existence in front of her. If she sang, a dot appeared that showed where she was singing. 

Peace and exhaustion settled on Pic and Aventine. It had been a long day. There were many things left unsaid and unspoken, and even more that needed to be spoken. But for now, Pic was content to sit with his girlfriend and enjoy the moment. 

Yep 😈

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Ooh scary. Wonder what's going to happen.

8 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

After eight bars, she switched to its relative major. That pattern continued every eight measures.

11 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Bro

11 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

What list?

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

After eight bars, she switched to its relative major. That pattern continued every eight measures.

In Elan's defense:

Traumaaaaa

11 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

As you should...

The Being opened Elan's door, and exited into the Clinic, his chilling laugh still echoing in Elan's ears. Elan said nothing, did nothing, as the demon left. He hoped everyone would die before they found out what he had done... things... things would be better that way.

9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Being opened Elan's door, and exited into the Clinic, his chilling laugh still echoing in Elan's ears. Elan said nothing, did nothing, as the demon left. He hoped everyone would die before they found out what he had done... things... things would be better that way.

@Spark of Hope  I think something is going down!

As the 2 animals arrive at the room, Almond quietly knocks on the door.

Otter meme.jpeg

Edited by Exotic Almond

35 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Pic's smile grew every time the pattern repeated. She has the voice of an angel, he thought. 

20 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

As the 2 animals arrive at the room, Almond quietly knocks on the door.

Otter meme.jpeg

They walk up to the love seat where two people were singing. 

6 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic's smile grew every time the pattern repeated. She has the voice of an angel, he thought. 

They walk up to the love seat where two people were singing. 

*insert deep and meaningful lyrics here*

The words she sang were full of double meanings, pain and hope.

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

*insert deep and meaningful lyrics here*

The words she sang were full of double meanings, pain and hope.

That first line is relatable. I can't write lyrics for [EXPLETIVE] but I can make pretty good insturmentals. 

If anybody wants to make lyrics please do. 

Pic listened to them, and guided the song in accordance witht he lyrics. A chord turned major for hope, a continuation of the minor key for pain. The song flipped back and forth, back and forth. Pic never wanted it to end. 

6 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic listened to them, and guided the song in accordance witht he lyrics. A chord turned major for hope, a continuation of the minor key for pain. The song flipped back and forth, back and forth. Pic never wanted it to end. 

Suddenly a chill wind blew behind them. The Being approached them, not cautiously, but with a business like strut. "Hello." He said, his voice deep with a strange accent. 

He looks like a stick figure with really long arms and legs, and a head kinda oval shaped, with peaks upwards and downwards.

I'll post a pic later maybe.

5 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic led a bit during the major sections, while the more minor sections favored her. It was a partnership - one section would not be the same without the other.

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Pic led a bit during the major sections, while the more minor sections favored her. It was a partnership - one section would not be the same without the other.

The song eventually came to an end, and Pic smiled at Aventine. 

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Suddenly a chill wind blew behind them. The Being approached them, not cautiously, but with a business like strut. "Hello." He said, his voice deep with a strange accent. 

Is he outwardly hostile? Is he typical lost person in hallway insanity clinic? What is the intention that Pic/Ave can see?

14 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She kissed his nose.

He kissed her back on the lips. I don't want this to end either Pic thought. 

Aaaand cue animals/elan

3 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Umm, excuse me." Almond says as he enters the room "No-one was answering? Are you guys dead in here?"

She moved her head to look at the otter. “No, we’re not.”

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She moved her head to look at the otter. “No, we’re not.”

"Hmm Ok, Are these the people we were supposed to meet Trevor?"

Is this the glitter room and also does it have a window?

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"Hmm Ok, Are these the people we were supposed to meet Trevor?"

They’re sitting outside, so no

Yes. Pic. He hopped over to her head. Ave.

”So, you’re telepathic too, Trevor.” She scratched him under his chin/beak.