[HOLIDAY] IS COMING!!!

Ancient Elantrian

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

i mean, it might be funny to be stuck as an Ookla :P and also, keep your PFP the same. I don't, but everyone knows who I am based on my characters and occasionally my signature/title.

Yeah, I identify people by their profile pics so when they change my brain implodes just a little. Also during Ookla season I think someone can steal your name and then when you try to switch back you can't. I don't remember who that happened to last year.

Just now, The Sibling said:

Yeah, I identify people by their profile pics so when they change my brain implodes just a little. Also during Ookla season I think someone can steal your name and then when you try to switch back you can't. I don't remember who that happened to last year.

it happened to @Nameless* which is why he has the asterisk now. I keep my post style the same, and i usually involve platypi in everything, so when I become Ookla the Platypus, it's easy to know who I am

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

it happened to @Nameless* which is why he has the asterisk now. I keep my post style the same, and i usually involve platypi in everything, so when I become Ookla the Platypus, it's easy to know who I am

Yeah, I might ask if there's something the mods can do about that. Also, I have the opposite philosophy about Ookla season to you: I've always done my best to confuse people as much as possible.

8 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Yeah, I might ask if there's something the mods can do about that. Also, I have the opposite philosophy about Ookla season to you: I've always done my best to confuse people as much as possible.

I've thought about doing that. Last year I changed my name, title, PFP, and signature :P 

4 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I've thought about doing that. Last year I changed my name, title, PFP, and signature :P 

I'm tempted... But it took me a million years to pick my current profile pic and even longer to choose my name, so this could take millennia.

5 hours ago, Nameless* said:

I’m planning on changing my name, rank, and profile picture (to related things) and my signature will be just a spoiler box, inside of which will be my “real” name.

6 hours ago, The Sibling said:

I am going to o change both and throw everyone off…

2 hours ago, The Sibling said:

I'm tempted... But it took me a million years to pick my current profile pic and even longer to choose my name, so this could take millennia.

just press random letters on your keyboard for your username, and do the same thing on google and use the first appropriate picture that pops up

• 3 weeks later...

@The stormfather and I made mistborn cloaks! Halloween is going to be pretty cool this year. I'll probably just hang out with some friends handing out candy on my porch and take my friend's sister trick or treating, but it should be pretty fun. We're carving pumpkins tonight when I get back from work. Hopefully I manage to successfully make a mistborn pumpkin.

2 minutes ago, Lord Gregorio said:

Interesting thread. I feel too old for finding something to be for Halloween. Until I get married of course. Then maybe my wife will make me do it. Halloween is a great time of year because I love fall. Yay!

Are you doing anything? That us what I do it for. Going to peoples houses.

3 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Are you doing anything? That us what I do it for. Going to peoples houses.

Ya that's what I figured you were doing it for. Another reason I'm not dressing up is because I don't have friends and I want to do other stuff when my family is out "trick-or-treating". Like go running or eat candy or sleep.

Edited by Lord Gregorio

2 minutes ago, Lord Gregorio said:

Ya that's what I figured you were doing it for. Another reason I'm not dressing up is because I don't have friends and I want to do other stuff when my family is out "trick-or-treating". Like go running or eat candy or sleep.

Ooh I got something for you. Get you family on a tandem bike, and go reverse trick or treating. It is awsome!

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I'm dressing up as a camper from Camp Halfblood. No-one in specific. This is really just an excuse to carry around my sword so that kids don't try to threaten me.

Nice. That's neat. Halloween is a good excuse to carry around a sword. (That sounds sus but I promise I'm not condoning violence.)

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Ooh I got something for you. Get you family on a tandem bike, and go reverse trick or treating. It is awsome!

What is reverse trick or treating? OOOH, I understand. That's kinda funny. It's like, giving gifts. Interesting.