Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

22 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Dragon appeared. "Sorry, I... Lets do this. The cave should be in the center of the town, however, we must not act suspiciously." He glanced around then nodded.

Roy nods and starts following 

5 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Dragon clicked his tongue to himself, the streets seemed oddly silent, but he continued in. Soon they reached a large fountain. " I think this must be the center." 

Elan inspects in. "Yep." He sneezes and then disappears. 

Weaver and Clay walk out of a bar, exchanging words quietly. They noticed the dragon (I mean, it wasn't very inconspicuous) and walked over, looking back and forth down the silent streets as they approach.

Needed to move Elan to bring in Weaver and Clay

Looking at little confused at Arranis, Dragon shakes his head, he mumbles something to himself and puts a finger in the fountain. With a spinning sensation that caught him off guard, he fond himself in a dark chamber. The others were nowhere to be seen. He reached out mentally. Touch the water.

@Scars of Hathsin @J. Magi @TheRavenHasLanded @Ancient Elantrian @RoyalBeeMage

13 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Looking at little confused at Arranis, Dragon shakes his head, he mumbles something to himself and puts a finger in the fountain. With a spinning sensation that caught him off guard, he fond himself in a dark chamber. The others were nowhere to be seen. He reached out mentally. Touch the water.

Weaver and Clay glanced down nervously, but did so.

12 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Penn put his hand in and was swept away as well. "So . . . it's that easy to get into the vault?"

21 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Weaver and Clay glanced down nervously, but did so.

20 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis watches as Dragon disappears, seemingly merging with the pool, "Cool" he mutters before sticking his finger in, noticing Weaver and Clay doing it at the same time, and feels a sensation not unlike being sucked into a vacuum. 

9 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Penn put his hand in and was swept away as well. "So . . . it's that easy to get into the vault?"

8 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper touched it, then promptly fell on his face.

"Welcome...to the cave of the Lightlings, the secret of their power. Welcome to the vault of the gem of Eristpe, the light Emerald. 

And it felt much to easy to get here."

He surveyed the spacious cavern and his eyes ended on a small door near the opposite wall. "What other choices do we have but to continue?"

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Welcome...to the cave of the Lightlings, the secret of their power. Welcome to the vault of the gem of Eristpe, the light Emerald. 

And it felt much to easy to get here."

He surveyed the spacious cavern and his eyes ended on a small door near the opposite wall. "What other choices do we have but to continue?"

"Creeeeeeepy." Clay said, looking around. "Let's keep going, I'll bet one of us will die!"

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Why did you have to say that" Arranis says as they go forward. "If anything should happen, we should put Sleeper out the front, he has died and came back many times. Unlike me I could come back, but I have not died yet" he comments

"Smart man. Keep your streak." Weaver said. "I haven't died in... two hundred years?"

"One fifty." Clay says, "You forgot the time with the giant chicken and the fireball."

42 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Why did you have to say that" Arranis says as they go forward. "If anything should happen, we should put Sleeper out the front, he has died and came back many times. Unlike me I could come back, but I have not died yet" he comments

"Aaaaaaw but I have to do all the work bringing him back : ("

2 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Smart man. Keep your streak." Weaver said. "I haven't died in... two hundred years?"

"One fifty." Clay says, "You forgot the time with the giant chicken and the fireball."

Dragon snorted quietly, but continued on. Strangely the door on the other side of the room did'nt seem to be getting closer. In fact the distant wall seemed the same way. Dragon looked back curiously and saw that the wall behin them wasnt more then four Meters away. He remarked this to the others. "Is it only me, or are we not...moving?"

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Dragon snorted quietly, but continued on. Strangely the door on the other side of the room did'nt seem to be getting closer. In fact the distant wall seemed the same way. Dragon looked back curiously and saw that the wall behin them wasnt more then four Meters away. He remarked this to the others. "Is it only me, or are we not...moving?"

"That... yes. That is weird."

32 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Maybe a little...troubling?" He had stopped. "What to do..."

27 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at the others, "Maybe it is a illusion, like lightweaving?"

"And we're slowly approaching a cliff where we'll all fall and die before we know it!" Clay says way too bubbly.

44 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Maybe, we just need to . . . . walk faster?" Penn started speed walking.

12 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Sleeper trys to throw something at the door.

On 5/14/2024 at 7:18 PM, J. Magi said:

"Maybe, we just need to . . . . walk faster?" Penn started speed walking.

On 5/15/2024 at 7:31 AM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper trys to throw something at the door.

The "something" rattles across the room and slides next to the door. "Strange, can we not get across because we are living?"