People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

We'll just have to step up our game. We need to get there first. Sell more, sell faster, sell harder. Also, we should let the people know of all the harmful by-products and ingredients in the pandas' cookies. Like anthrax, baby feet, unicorn hearts, and obviously bamboo.

And Fear Not. Though Competitors may Rise and Fall, the Alley shall Outlast them all.

New Firefight Inspired Ideas! Fortune Cookies. Any ideas how to make them work right?

Also, we have great talent being corrupted by the pandas. For example, Shadowborn.

I felt the same about that Alloy of Law stuff. I wonder if there's still some Atium and Lerasium lying around. Atium burners would be seen as basically gods in that society and if there was Lerasium then Wax becomes...amazing. Almost put a spoiler on a fansite, silly me.

Now then, back to the Pastry Investiture.

Quite similar to the form based investitures of Sel and the types of metals used in investitures on Scadrial, the Pastry Investiture is similar to Lerasium, but for the entire Cosmere. Inside Andalosium, there was a smidgen of frosting on the very tip. When it was shattered, this frosting was imbued with a shard as a Hemalurgic spike. The Pastry based investiture is the purest form of Andalosium and works aon all planets in the Cosmere. In order to access this Investiture (which shall be referred to as Bakurizong) one must find a person who's baking skill is "The best in the county" and eat one of their pastries, which unlocks the art of Bakurizong.

From there, you can bake and/or replicate the magic systems across all the realms.

Fortunately, Voidus and I responded, but we cannot let talent such as this go unprepared into the cosmere.

Edited by 18th Shard

I remember that episode :D

By the way guys, I have requested the approval of Queen Elsa Steelheart for an alliance between us, and since I have that approval (see the Newcago thread), I would like to join the Dark Side Alley. I will share the super-secret recipe to my incredibly addictive bamboo flour in exchange for learning the way to make the victims connoisseurs experience spikes of joy upon eating the DA cookies. I can't wait to contribute to the DA's mission and Invest in new relationships with other 17th Sharders.

Edited by inexorablePanda

Hmmm.. the Alleys are a secretive bunch. We might be able to come to some agreement with sharing the details of a few of our products if you were to join with the Dark Alley. Although I'd need to consult with the various department heads.

Sorry, I just ninjad you with a PM.

And I would love to join the DA. I have seen the light dark.

Well then allow me to extend a probationary welcome to the Dark Alleys, Research and Advertising inquiries should be directed to Fatebreaker, Zooalogical Hemalurgic experiments are the purview of Redbird, I run the sales department.

I've added Fatebreakers list of Dark Alley Denziens to the OP and inexorablePanda has just been added too.

Welcome to the Alleys.

Well then allow me to extend a probationary welcome to the Dark Alleys, Research and Advertising inquiries should be directed to Fatebreaker, Zooalogical Hemalurgic experiments are the purview of Redbird, I run the sales department.

I've added Fatebreakers list of Dark Alley Denziens to the OP and inexorablePanda has just been added too.

Welcome to the Alleys.

Thank you. I request that sales be added to my list of specialties. I've had a pretty good track record so far.

what... is this... place...

it must be...

destroyed

Well, while you're attempting to knock stuff down, please get sliced please don't get sliced on a piece of debris...

Hmm...

Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmm.........

i-Panda, we will cautiously accept your surrender and allow you to be assimilated into the intraparadoxical cogworkings of the Alley, but only if you wave a white flag. 

Also, advertising tip: Don't tell people there's bamboo in the cookies, since the majority of our clients are human and may find that off-putting.  Feel free to leave it in there though, I understand it lends a unique flavor.

As for this guy

what... is this... place...

it must be...

destroyed

Let's get him a pamphlet and help to re-educate him. 

Hmm...

Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmm.........

i-Panda, we will cautiously accept your surrender and allow you to be assimilated into the intraparadoxical cogworkings of the Alley, but only if you wave a white flag. 

Also, advertising tip: Don't tell people there's bamboo in the cookies, since the majority of our clients are human and may find that off-putting.  Feel free to leave it in there though, I understand it lends a unique flavor.

Consider the white flag waved.

Imma out of here... but just you wait

It appears that he stumbled across a copper and zinc cookie while in the Alley.