People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

Winter took a real cookie, not a spike. She bit it. "Very good. Wait, did you say that the Pack is attacking? I really should've left a message... I need to go now. Your welcome." Winter stood up and started pacing. "I don't suppose I could send a message via proxy? They wouldn't really believe that it was me, would they? I suppose I could use a little thing I've been speculating about." Winter reached out with the Pack Sense. The link pulled her into Shadesmar. She landed in the sea of spheres. Winter used the Pack Link to pull her Cognitive Self closer towards the idea of the Pack. This would let them communicate. 

"I wouldn't try recruiting him. He's an Epic, you see." Winter paused as if that explained everything. "Now, I trust the Pack, just Spiked and wolves don't exactly make for a perfect combination." Winter bared her teeth and growled a sarcastic laugh. "I should now. That combination made me." 

"I know. I'm oka-" Winter cut off, a huge pain roaring through her head. It came in waves, each one worse than the other. Winter kept shoving the pain into the tinmind, but it wasn't working. Something was wrong! Winter felt her thoughts go under a massive wave. She transformed into a wolf, even if she didn't want to. "Help..." She cried out with her last conscious thought. 

The wolf snarled. Stop! Stop! She ran up and down halls, crashing down objects and doors. Stop! The Pain! The wolf snarls. Who was she? She? Was the wolf she? Where was the wolf? Wolf? Stop! Who was the wolf? Wolf? Stop! It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts. Stop it! stop stop stop it hurts agony. White hot flaming needles stabbed through its mind. Who? STOP! AGONY! Fire! It burns so hard. Crash. Crash. Blood spills from its flank but it heals. Where the healing is a large burst of firey pain racks its body. It slammed itself against a wall. IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS! STOP! It pulled at the spikes dug into it. GET OUT GET OUT! You HURT! It snarled, biting anyone that came close.