People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

3 hours ago, Voidus said:

The Void seems to whisper back...
"Accepted"

A small silver spike gently rolls out of the darkness, resting at the strangers feet.

Reveal hidden contents

At the other end of the Alley, Voidus continues to grope around in the darkness.
"Accepted." He whispers again. "Accepted, accepted. Why do we have so many spikes from Accepted? I was sure there was one from a full Aes Sedai somewhere."

"Seeing the spike before him, still kneeled before the Void, the stranger whispers, 'thank you.'"

"To the Void he says, I will go forth, baking, as far as I must. Then, slowly, the Stranger gets up, picks up the spike, and walks away to bake."

Edited by Secrets

20 hours ago, Secrets said:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/56277-my-introduction/#comment-4

Is my request excepted?

In honor of the request, I present the completed muffins.

thCU9X7246.jpg

The Stranger felt an odd sound in the back of his knee as he sat at a worktable meddling with the unmeddleable. On impulse he glanced at a seeing stone and was greeted with the sight of a new face. He grinned, new faces were always nice. But then he heard it speak. It called itself the Stranger.

"How odd, that was my name when last I checked..."

He pondered this strange occurrence.

"Did my doppelganger clone me again? Storms, you think he'd learn from the last time. And the Dragonquisitors."

Well, things would sort themselves out. The Stranger had no doubt that this new comer would do wonderful things for the Alley. He grinned once more, the spike gleaming in his left eye socket. He turned back to his work and meddled with the fabric of the dimensions once more.

On 8/11/2014 at 4:49 AM, Voidus said:

Applications are always welcome.

The Dark Alley

Baked Goodness You Can't  Trust

I would like to join. I have friends I need to corrupt with cookies... Had them once and something keeps telling me to give some to everyone...

Spoiler

Or Someone. I don't really want to Ruin their lives.. oh wait.

Edited by averyp1017

Welcome to the Enlightened Darkness of the Alley,

There are supplies a-plenty space to research, sell, and lurk to your heart's content. Forget consequence and heed only achievement, use the Alley to it's fullest potential.

Good luck, and happy spiking!

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Orderbound said:

I ate the cookie... am I in?

*As a stranger walked through the alley, he spotted a one of the Dark Alley's 'ahem' patrons asking a question*

*"If you want to join the Dark Alley," a Secret called out to Orderbound, "my best idea would be for you to ask of the Void."...*

*"Making a sale," a Secret continued, "might be a good course of action to gain favor."*

On 10/28/2016 at 4:33 AM, winter devotion said:

The moody wolf girl with an attitude problem walked into the Dark Alley and promptly fell asleep in the middle of a very important scientific research project.

Aha! Just when I was wishing we had someone to test these... *ahem* baked goods on. How... Fortunate. I guess my chromium spike is working.

5 hours ago, Orderbound said:

I ate the cookie... am I in?

If you want to help purvey baked goods imbued with ruinous powers... I suspect yes.

• 1 month later...

*A stranger walked into the alley, seeing all about their work. "I need to find nightblood and some shades to test investiture corruption, the stranger thought as he strolled through the alley."*

*As the stranger came to the Void, he kneeled and said, "Anyways, I've come to report a success. @Madmoody ate some cookies."*

*The stranger stood back up and walked towards deeper parts of the alley to continue his research...*

28 minutes ago, McMatt100 said:

cookiesandspike.jpg

Another soul under @Secrets belt, I have partaken of the forbidden cookie. Although I am no longer... "properly" human... I shall devote myself to the culinary arts. BTW- how many spikes did Telsin have? I think Suit had three.

Three as well. You don't have to eat cookies to join us here. To become an active member in full, you have to put up lots of Hemalurgic research and contribute to its science, or make an *ahem* sale. I've been a more recent part of this place, so as far as rules of the Dark Alley, the old members will be able to best inform you.

Soaring into the dark alley on self-granted lines of blue light, the small man lands before the void. His bones crunch from the impact, but immediately knit together. He approaches the Void at Feruchemical speed, his dark blue robe rippling in the fluorescent glow of the mist- like stormlight rising from his skin.

"I have done what you asked..." He rasps to the Void in a heavy Scottish accent. "And..." MY GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO THE SCIENCE OF HEMALURGY-- Drumroll- I have gained ethical licensing for our "baking experiment"!!!

*Fanfare* Hemalurgy.docx *Trumpets*

He awaits the approval of the Void.

Edited by McMatt100

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2017 at 0:38 PM, McMatt100 said:

Soaring into the dark alley on self-granted lines of blue light, the small man lands before the void. His bones crunch from the impact, but immediately knit together. He approaches the Void at Feruchemical speed, his dark blue robe rippling in the fluorescent glow of the mist- like stormlight rising from his skin.

"I have done what you asked..." He rasps to the Void in a heavy Scottish accent. "And..." MY GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO THE SCIENCE OF HEMALURGY-- Drumroll- I have gained ethical licensing for our "baking experiment"!!!

*Fanfare* Hemalurgy.docx *Trumpets*

He awaits the approval of the Void.

This is excellent.The legal side of things is often overlooked by those denizens with an aptitude for science and not law. This, combined with our official disclaimer makes us more legitimate than ever. Granted, legitimacy is a figment of the limited consciousness possessed by mortals, but it's helpful all the same. Well done McMatt, well done.

Also, the fanfare was a nice touch.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2017 at 9:15 PM, Rage said:

I like cookies and I have murdered ahem fed people...

Am I in?

Reveal hidden contents

Creepypony.png

Welcome, Rage.

Please make yourself at home, but mind the Tarsiers as they tend to go for the trachea.

We ask that all incoming Denizens make a sale on the introduction thread.

Happy Baking!

45 minutes ago, Szeth Son-Son Mallano said:

are there other groups? Rage is my friend & he doesn't want me to join. plus I want to know who else there is

Of Sanderson Elimination or RP? There are several RP things going on, such as the Reckoner's RP, a mistbon rp, and others