The Very Punny Thread

Chaos

Here's one I came up with the other day.

So at the food place I work at, you can donate a dollar toward a foundation and you get a piece of paper that you write your name on, then we put it on the wall.

Well sometimes, people don't write their own name. They write famous people's names- like George Washington, Batman, Superman, and George Clooney.

We once even had an MC Hammer. But we had the hardest time putting it up, because none of us could touch it.

I am a blond, so take no offense as I say this:

So, There was a boat in the middle of the lake. On it were 4 people: a brunette, a blond, a redhead, and the captain. The nose of this ship is always low in the water, but the captain doesn't notice until they were in the middle of the lake. He yells, "Evacuate ship!" The brunette gets on an inflated inflatable raft with an or and rows safely away. The redhead puts on a life jacket and jumps overboard, floating aimlessly. The blonde jumps into the lake with nothing but normal day clothes on, and drowns. The captain then walks into the Captain's Cabin (at the front of the ship), pulls or a box of his bowling ball collection, and dumps it overboard. Then he drives his boat safely away.

-Tyler

• 2 weeks later...

My own. Warning: It's a groaner.

A safari guide took his group out, telling them they would see elephants that day. They approached a group of tigers, and stopped. "Here is our stop for the day!" The guide said. "What do tigers have to do with elephants? You said you would take us to see them today!" A person asked. "That's irrelephant!" The tour guide responded.

• Chaos locked this topic