The Very Punny Thread

Chaos

What do you get when you cross an elephant with Darth Vader? An Ele-vader! What do you get when you cross and elephant with a rhino? 'ell if I know!

My personal favorite (It's kinda long):

A long time ago in near the town of Trid there was tall hill on which sat a vast treasure. The treasure was guarded by an ogre. The people of Trid, the Trids, would climb everyday to try and steal the treasure, but the ogre would catch them and kick them down the hill. One day a Rabbi came to town and learned of the treasure, and of the misfortune of the Trids who tried to steal it. Regardless, he decided to give it try and go after the treasure. He reached the top of the hill and found the ogre. The ogre had clearly seen him, but it just sat and watched him. He made his way closer and still the ogre did nothing. After a while, the Rabbi got curious and spoke up, "Ogre! Why aren't you trying to kick me off the hill?". Smiling and shaking his massive head, the ogre replied, "Silly Rabbi, kicks are for Trids!".

Ahhh Snap!

Here's another long-ish on for you. A theif, citing canine rights as his motivation, had a head-on collision with a police car during an attempt to escape after robbing a local curio shop. So, in essence, it was a knickknack paddy whack who gave a dog a bone.

Brazilian, you say? Perhaps we can wax philosophic on the mysteries of the universe. Or at the very least butcher some movie quotes.

Wax, you say? *goes and reads Alloy of Law again* :P

What do you call someone who really likes the Mistborn series? A Brandon Sanders-fan.

What about someone who is always carrying around Ender's game? An Orson Scott Cardigan.

What do you call it when someone is really into Lord of the Rings? You say that they are very J.R.R. Tol-keen about it!

I just recently read Ringworld. I guess you could call me a Larry Newban.

If you reread the Wheel of Time series, does that make your a Robert Jordagain?

What do children call small kids who are fans of the Inheritance Cycle? Christopher Paoweenies.

What do you call when a bunch of two humped (non-Dromedary) camels decide to make laws?

A Bicamel legislature.

Why are non-Dromedary camels not allowed in hospitals?

They're covered in Bactaria.

What do you call a blood covered small mammal in World War I?

The Red Badger of Courage.

What do you call it when a bunch of pigs get dumped on an island?

Lord of the Sties.

What do you call it when an athlete gets falsely accused of rape?

To Kill a Jockingbird

What do you call it when a sheep falls in love with a human?

Rameo and Juliet

What game do little kids play in Canada?

Duck, Duck, Moose

What game does the Cat in the Hat play with kids?

Duck, Duck, Seuss

What game do little kids play in Skyrim?

Duck, Duck, Fus!

That's all I've got for now.

What do you call a dog with no legs?

Doesn't matter, he won't come!

Where do you find a dog with no legs?

Right where you left it!

What do you call a woman with one leg shorter than the other?

I-lean.

What do you call a Chinese woman with one leg shorter than the other?

Irene.

*ducks tomatoes*

Edited by lyssie95

• 3 weeks later...

The first rule of write club is that you do not talk about write club.

The second rule of write club is that you do not talk about write club.

Writes will go on as long as they have to.

Ifthis is your first night at write club, you have to write.

I stole this one from another site:

A newly-wed couple sit down on a train. Soon after, a large Russian man sits across from them, and introduces himself to the two as Rudolph. As the train starts to move, the wife looks out the window and sees that it's started to... something.

"Darling, do you think that that's sleet or rain?" Asked the wife to her husband.

"I'm not sure, sweety, but it looks like rain to me." replied the husband.

"Is rain," said the Russian, with authority.

"I think it's rain, sweetums," agreed the husband. "I don't know, it really looks like sleet to me. Ooh! Maybe it's hail! Wouldn't hail be exciting, honey?" said the wife.

"No. Is rain," said the Russian, again with even more confidence in his opinion.

The wife is about to protest, but the husband cuts her off.

"Don't you think Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear?"

• 5 months later...