The Morning Bird Club

These days I am asleep by 11pm and awake by 7am

I am trying to work my way up to asleep by 9 and awake by 5 but there is just too much noise in my house before 11 for me to able to sleep

fellow morning birds, come hither 

tell me all about your morning routine 

mine is usually

wake up at 7, brush teeth, have breakfast and coffee/ earl gray tea while reading, exercise.

after exercising, wash my face and do skincare and then either read or study while listening to classical music

Edited by Cruciatus_heart

Ok so first please understand, my sleep schedule has many issues and YES IM WORKING ON IT but insomnia is kind of a problem. Last night I was asleep by 3 and awake by 5 with no alarm set. 

So yeah, my morning routine usually is get dressed and ready for life, then come clean the kitchen because it’s a mess and drink honey lemon tea. Then it depends on the day, because sometimes I go run with a friend, or I go biking, or I go read, I don’t really have a set routine for the mornings. But I’m always awake!!

*nervous laughing* ..... i wish.

I have no control over myself my sleep schedule so I regularly go to sleep at like 1-2am. which is bad because I am not allowed to sleep in past 8. I am functioning on an average of 6 hours of sleep a night which is... bad. Being a morning person and actually getting tired would solve about 99% of my problems lol

Your morning routine sounds very nice and relaxing! 

Edited by Morningtide

I think I'm a night owl who's been trained into being an early bird/light sleeper.

My morning routine doesn't exist, mostly. That or it changes based on what's going on, what I want to do, and what needs to be done.

On 6/27/2023 at 9:53 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

no

heheheheheh are you a night owl?

On 6/29/2023 at 0:07 PM, The Sibling said:

I mean, I guess technically I'm awake most mornings. But lately my sleep schedule has been awful. I've been going to sleep at 2-3 in the morning and waking up as late as possible... It's not good.

bro i had a hard time keeping my eyes open at 10 pm last night and by 11 i was asleep like a rock 

was up by 7 today

i really like waking up early; you just get a lot more stuff done

Dude I went to bed sometime after midnight last night (I put my phone away and was just reading, so I’m not really sure what time it was) and then I was up at 6 this morning.

I…I think I need to add sleep to my list of myths, like free time and mountains.