The War. Volume 2: Traitors and Alliances

I'm a little confused... Who Is on who's side?

Child, you always have this confused aura about you. Like you don't know exactly what is happening. We are used to it by now. You must not have good advisers or maybe you should take a more direct hand in this and take the time to know your enemies. (Read:read)

I take no joy in my existence, my purpose. This is not the natural end of life. It is the reckless taking of lives over petty disagreement. 

Isn't the reckless taking of lives a more commonplace thing than a natural passing?

Not so long ago you were recruiting reapers. And now you hate your job?

That is weird, Death. Yes, you must be an impostor.

in a flash of nothingness and a Rain of Feathers, Joe appeared on the battlefield, looked at the two armies, one of various Sanderson Magic users, and one of ponies, and said "Yeah, I don't want to get involved in this." Joe then Quit the field for good.

Quiver, your traitorous aura has penetrated even one of the most faithful of Feathers. Joe won't stand and fight with us?

Quiver, this is my formal invitation for you to ally with the Lords of Chaos. You have betrayed our enemy, the Newcago Court, and will stand by you in this war should you decide to accept our offer.And should we declare such a formal alliance and enter the war, Mailliw, I expect you to uphold your alliance with us and switch sides.

I am a member of the Feathersworn always and first, but I have pledged to help Chaos. If you so desire, I will back off of Quiver and the Herd, but at no order will I join and fight with him.   

When did Aragorn arrive?

When I read Lotr. :P Mailliw takes from the best.

Mailliw, you better change your allegiances FAST. That call to action above sounds serious.

Honestly, though, I stand by my initial assessment that everybody should just let the Herd be.  I mean, even Peter loves MLP!

I will not fight next to the Knave! but if The Lord Chaos requires, I will not fight the archer either.  

You are to obey my alliances at once. You don't want to know what I do to traitors. Times have changed. You will follow me at once and not ally yourselves with a Newcagoan coalition. You should be celebrating when one leaves their side, not hunt them down.

I am not a traitor but in times when Knaves threaten the peace of all clans, I will fight to survive.

Quiver, your traitorous aura has penetrated even one of the most faithful of Feathers. Joe won't stand and fight with us?

Seriously? You guys are using Sanderson Magic to fight a bunch of Bronies? I'm not getting involved. That's just, Overkill. the only way the Herd could win is by swamping you with Numbers. And Chaos has declared his intentions to ally himself with the Herd. Plus I like Quiver.

Edited by The Only Joe

I am a member of the Feathersworn always and first, but I have pledged to help Chaos. If you so desire, I will back off of Quiver and the Herd, but at no order will I join and fight with him.

When I read Lotr. :P Mailliw takes from the best.

I will not fight next to the Knave! but if The Lord Chaos requires, I will not fight the archer either. I am not a traitor but in times when Knaves threaten the peace of all clans, I will fight to survive.

Then you shall stand down.

I fail to see how this knave threatens the security of those clans. If anything this coalition has made a silly witch hunt, not a war.

Child, you always have this confused aura about you. Like you don't know exactly what is happening. We are used to it by now. You must not have good advisers or maybe you should take a more direct hand in this and take the time to know your enemies. (Read:read)

Isn't the reckless taking of lives a more commonplace thing than a natural passing?

I never said I hated my job. And the reckless taking of lives is a construct of humanity.

Dang, once again we agree.

Again?! What is this treachery? I blame Quiver! :P 

You two are two awesome bar buddies, aren't you?

... :P  

Then you shall stand down.

I fail to see how this knave threatens the security of those clans. If anything this coalition has made a silly witch hunt, not a war.

Mailliw turns his massive war eagle around, bidden by The Lord of Chaos to cease the attack. "Feathersworn, this battle is no longer ours. Lord Chaos has commanded us to leave the Knave alone. For now, that is." Mailliw flies off, back to his home.

Again?! What is this treachery? I blame Quiver! :P ... :P

Mailliw turns his massive war eagle around, bidden by The Lord of Chaos to cease the attack. "Feathersworn, this battle is no longer ours. Lord Chaos has commanded us to leave the Knave alone. For now, that is." Mailliw flies off, back to his home.

But the Knave will surely take over if you leave!!

Who is still fighting the Knave?

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

The Book Thief. Markus Zusak. Go, check it out from your local library, and don't get back on the computer until you've read it all the way through.