The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

I love that we’re all just arguing, wait talking for once, and ignoring the unconscious people on the floor.

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"They did. The stuff that made angry was more... mundane, I guess." He glanced over at Tacien. "They spent a lot of time on my brother, trying to figure him out and make him better. It's selfish of me, but I was jealous."

@Aes Sedai

Rayvyn pats Tacien. “Thank you,” she whispers. Looking at Gone, she says, “I know what it’s like not to have a single person in the world listen to you. But I’m here, and I promise I’ll try really hard not to kill you.”

Edited by Aes Sedai

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Certainly possible, but part of Obsidian has already melded with Dave's arm so there isn't as clear of a distinction anymore. If only the parts that were wholly Dave got teleported, it would likely rip his arm off. If Galard can identify any part that is Dave and teleport only that, it will still take a piece of Obsidian with him.

17 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Hrm. Would a piece of Obsidian still be connected to Obsidian even after being unattached?

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Are those people... dead?

Icona mentally rolled his nonexistent eyes. I'll take care of them.

Each of the unconcious forms were teleported to their rooms, both neatly tucked into bed.

@The Bookwyrm @InfiniteInsanity

Bookwyrm snapped awake in his bed.

Wait....what?

He turned to Windaphra. "How'd I get here?"

"I'm not sure, myself," she said, looking confused. "You teleported...but how is what I'm confused about."

Bookwyrm looked around. "Where's Marilyn?"

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

Hrm. Would a piece of Obsidian still be connected to Obsidian even after being unattached?

The connection would not intrinisically be broken; which is to say, Galard would likely not be able to assume that it would.

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Hey," Cufre said softly. He knelt down to meet Gone's eyes. "What happened to you is terrible. But it'll be okay. You have people to help you now."

"Thank you," Gone said, then brushed his pale platinum-blonde hair out of his eyes. He suddenly realized he was the center of attention and shrank into Cufre. 

Rayvyn pats Tacien. “Thank you,” she whispers. Looking at Gone, she says, “I know what it’s like not to have a single person in the world listen to you. But I’m here, and I promise I’ll try really hard not to kill you.”

"Thank you. And please don't kill me. Or him," he said, looking at Cufre.

Cufre has a friend now.

Also, I think I have to go... soon... so if I disappear, sorry...

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed

4 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

"Thank you," Gone said, then brushed his pale platinum-blonde hair out of his eyes. He suddenly realized he was the center of attention and shrank into Cufre. 

"Thank you. And please don't kill me. Or him," he said, looking at Cufre.

Rayvyn smiles bitterly. “I’ll try. I think we all need some rest now.” She looks at Gone and Tacien.

12 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Should he fall asleep maybe?

Good idea. 

Gone yawned. "I'm tired. I can go to my room."

If someone wants to they could have him go somewhere closer to sleep, or even carry him to bed. I don't know. He doesn't want to go to his room to sleep, but he thinks that he should/needs to.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Ok, well either way Dave isn't trying to stop the teleportation so I guess he can't decide what will happen, Galard will. Note: I'm ok with Dave losing an arm.

Great! Because he just did.

11 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The connection would not intrinisically be broken; which is to say, Galard would likely not be able to assume that it would.

Galard looked at the chained man, now lacking a whole arm. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Never tried to teleport things that were attached this intricately before... Should I call someone?" He looks around him frantically, a bit panicked.

Does this mean Obsidian's hive mind now gained an arm? Or is the arm just dead?

Just now, Trutharchivist said:

Does this mean Obsidian's hive mind now gained an arm? Or is the arm just dead?

Er... the former. :P Though it's debatable whether the arm can be considered "alive" any more, so maybe both.

(He's not sprouting a third arm, if that's what you're asking.)

The black goo formerly in the shape of an arm collapsed back into Obsidian. He growled, and turned towards Galard with an expression of anger on his face. "Hey!"

18 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

He stepped back and looked at her meaningfully, and he looked like he wanted to say something.

8 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Gone yawned. "I'm tired. I can go to my room."

"Do you want me to take you?" Cufre asked.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Gone's eyes widened. "That would be good," he said. He hadn't even thought of that.

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The black goo formerly in the shape of an arm collapsed back into Obsidian. He growled, and turned towards Galard with an expression of anger on his face. "Hey!"

7 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Galard looked at the chained man, now lacking a whole arm. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Never tried to teleport things that were attached this intricately before... Should I call someone?" He looks around him frantically, a bit panicked.

Dave glanced down at the stump where an arm used to exist. "Hmm, that's a new one. Anyone happen to know where Nebula got the arm in the Christmas Special?" 

Edited by Mr. Misting

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Galard looked at the shape. "You were consuming him, I couldn't just do nothing." He seems to have regained a calm demeanor. He tore a piece of his robes and pressed it over the gap where the shoulder should've been. "I'm not really trained with first aid," he said, "but maybe this'll help. Hello? Anyone? We need help here! Someone just lost an arm!"

Honestly, I don't really know how Galard will react. I guess he'd seem calm, but he's kind if still shocked, probably.

Also, Misting, sorry for not quoting you, didn't see your message before.

"What was it you said?" Galard asked the man lacking an arm.

@Mr. Misting

Edited by Trutharchivist

Oh dear. That was a while ago... give me a sec... i'll edit my post with the number of the room at some point...

"I think it's 3259," Gone said tiredly.

@The Aspiring Archivist

also where's Tacien right now? I think Gone and Tacien are going to be friends. At least Gone wants to help Tacien.

2 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Galard looked at the shape. "You were consuming him, I couldn't just do nothing." He seems to have regained a calm demeanor. He tore a piece of his robes and pressed it over the gap where the shoulder should've been. "I'm not really trained with first aid," he said, "but maybe this'll help. Hello? Anyone? We need help here! Someone just lost an arm!"

Dave waved him off. "Its not that bad. I'm fine. Also thank you for helping me with Obsidian." Dave turned to Obsidian. "Please refrain trying to eat more people, it is considered fairly rude."

Edited by Mr. Misting

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He stepped back and looked at her meaningfully, and he looked like he wanted to say something.

“There’s paper in your room if you need to draw something. Otherwise…I’m sorry. I wish I could help you communicate.”

6 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Obsidian folded his arms. "How would you feel if someone stole food from you as you were eating it? Maybe I should eat you right now!"

4 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Dave waved him off. "Its not that bad. I'm fine. Also thank you for helping me with Obsidian." Dave turned to Obsidian. "Please refrain trying to eat more people, it is considered fairly rude."

"It's rude to steal," Obsidian insisted stubbornly.

Edited by xinoehp512