I'm actually interested in what Ancient Elantrian is doing here. I'd have asked you to do me, but you don't know me much, and I'm suspicious of possible Forer effect being in place here, at least somewhat.

I know, I know. Sorry about the accusaions, but this is the easiest way to have people agree with you most of the time.

On 9/26/2023 at 2:36 PM, Trutharchivist said:

I'm actually interested in what Ancient Elantrian is doing here. I'd have asked you to do me, but you don't know me much, and I'm suspicious of possible Forer effect being in place here, at least somewhat.

I know, I know. Sorry about the accusaions, but this is the easiest way to have people agree with you most of the time.

i think it is, like, they're vague, but also it was quite accurate, so...

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

someone else wanna do me?

i imagine you with fluffy, light brown hair that tends to fall into your face. you have dark-rimmed glasses that you don't like to wear a whole lot. your skin is kind of pale, but it makes your freckles more noticable. you have either medium-brown or forest-green -colored eyes. I feel like you tend to wear long sleeves.

6 minutes ago, Stormlit Shard said:

I imagine you with brown messy hair, 15 years old, taller than average, brown eyes, and for some reason doesn't wear long-sleeved shirts, and once played baseball.

*stumbles*

I am not tall, nor do I have brown hair, but I hate long sleeves and did use to play baseball. Well done.

8 minutes ago, Stormlit Shard said:

I imagine you with brown messy hair, 15 years old, taller than average, brown eyes, and for some reason doesn't wear long-sleeved shirts, and once played baseball.     

btw, I mean no offense if I'm wrong.

wow that's a near perfect description of me (minus the cantaloupe). Lemme fix it for you:

9 minutes ago, Stormlit Shard said:

I imagine you with brown messy(ish) hair, 18 years old, shorter than average, brown eyes, and for some reason doesn't wear long-sleeved shirts (but wears shorts in the winter anyways), and once played basketball (and a lot of other things). Also likes cantalope.

btw, I mean no offense if I'm wrong.

5 hours ago, The Sibling said:

Does anybody want to guess what I look like? 

Also @TheRavenHasLanded I totally imagined you with fluffy hair that's funny.

Blondæ short hair, almost white, wears a lot of long sleeves, maybe glasses? And blue eyes. You are almost always reading, and known for it. I imagine around 15 years of age.

4 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Blondæ short hair, almost white, wears a lot of long sleeves, maybe glasses? And blue eyes. You are almost always reading, and known for it. I imagine around 15 years of age.

Not right about the hair, but my eyes are sort of blue, the age is almost right, and I totally always wear long sleeves and am always reading.