Conquer the World... With AI

On 11/10/2022 at 11:47 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Using their sweet new skyships, the Sielish people send down a more permanent delegation to the Kheneca Empire to attempt to secure a trade treaty.

Once there, the delegates find that the Empire's emperor is dead, and the new Emperor is a fourteen-year-old girl named Alis.

The Sielish delegation initially refuses to recognize her as ruler, but they relent when they learn she is the only living heir to the throne.

Alis agrees to sign a peace treaty with the Sielish Empire, and they recognize the new Empire.

However, she makes it clear to the Sielish that the peace treaty does not apply to the island nation of Ellonas.

The Sielish also agree to pay a heavy tribute to the Kheneaca Empire.

The Sielish merchants are pleased with the outcome of the negotiations, and they happily leave Ellonas to return home.

Looks like it worked.

I'll get the recap up shortly!

The king of Siel, upon hearing of the terrible treaty the Sielish merchants made with the Kheneca Empire, refuses to honor it. Instead, he sends a strike team to assassinate the new Emperor and take over the kingdom.

The king of Siel, upon hearing of the terrible treaty the Sielish merchants made with the Kheneca Empire, refuses to honor it. Instead, he sends a strike team to assassinate the new Emperor and take over the empire.

The Sielish strike team successfully kills the Emperor, but the new Emperor's general, Rhammas, is quick to respond.

Rhammas and his army are able to prevent the Sielish strike team from taking control of the empire, but the war continues nonetheless.

A few years later, the two sides come to a diplomatic agreement and make peace.

I guess it worked in a really wraparound sort of way.

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The king of Siel, upon hearing of the terrible treaty the Sielish merchants made with the Kheneca Empire, refuses to honor it. Instead, he sends a strike team to assassinate the new Emperor and take over the empire.

The Sielish strike team successfully kills the Emperor, but the new Emperor's general, Rhammas, is quick to respond.

Rhammas and his army are able to prevent the Sielish strike team from taking control of the empire, but the war continues nonetheless.

A few years later, the two sides come to a diplomatic agreement and make peace.

I guess it worked in a really wraparound sort of way.

Heyyy! Now I don't have to keep a nasty treaty! :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 7:38 PM, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

@Enter a usernameyour turn

Apologies for not seeing this earlier– I blame my eight pages of notifications that I really should have caught up on by now. Is it too late to submit my turn?