Conquer the World... With AI

Now conquered by the Gahestian Empire, the Vandoran survivors begin planning a revolution.

Their plan is to assassinate the Emperor, and overthrow the Gahestian Empire.

However, the Gahestian army catches wind of their plot, and they capture all members of the revolutionary movement.

The Emperor has the rebels executed, and declares that the Gahestian Empire will continue to expand its borders.

And then I stopped the AI so I wouldn't continue conquering the world.

Ok so here's the thing.

I'm getting kind of bored.

My nation has been beaten down, executed, chased from place to place. They're all dead. The last of the rebels has been executed by the Gahestian Emperor.

I will take this opportunity to politely resign my post as a Participant in this game.

Good luck in all your endeavours, and good day.

In a desperate move, the Inventor's Triumvirate of Realmingsburg brings its allies, technology, and sleeper agents to bear to answer the Gehestian threat.

The Inventor's Triumvirate succeeds in destroying the Gehestian fleet, and the Gehestians withdraw from Realmingsburg.

The Gehestian fleet takes heavy damage in the battle, and several ships are set ablaze.

With the Gehestian threat removed, the Triumvirate continues to explore the northern continent.

It discovers a large landmass called Jharkov, and settles there.

Jharkov becomes a neutral territory, where various nations can trade without fear of war.

Now my army is twice destroyed.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

In a desperate move, the Inventor's Triumvirate of Realmingsburg brings its allies, technology, and sleeper agents to bear to answer the Gehestian threat.

The Inventor's Triumvirate succeeds in destroying the Gehestian fleet, and the Gehestians withdraw from Realmingsburg.

The Gehestian fleet takes heavy damage in the battle, and several ships are set ablaze.

With the Gehestian threat removed, the Triumvirate continues to explore the northern continent.

It discovers a large landmass called Jharkov, and settles there.

Jharkov becomes a neutral territory, where various nations can trade without fear of war.

Now my army is twice destroyed.

Also, I have control over a neutral trading post.

That worked somehow.

On 11/8/2022 at 1:00 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Lynara and Psmithania establish a prosperous trading relationship.

On 11/8/2022 at 2:27 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

she explains to the Demon King that the Eshaelan Empire is behind the wars between Psmithania and Lynara.

I'm so confused lol... are we at war or not? :P.

After receiving word that the Demon King has turned his eye towards Psmithania, the oligarchs decide to harness the power of their telekinetic academy and start focusing on supernatural weaponry to build their defenses.

After receiving word that the Demon King has turned his eye towards Psmithania, the oligarchs decide to harness the power of their telekinetic academy and start focusing on supernatural weaponry to build their defenses.

Through experimentation, they create a weapon known as the 'Shardstone', which allows the user to manipulate matter with their mind.

They also create a new type of mana-manipulating device, known as the 'Dimensional Resonator'.

However, the Dimensional Resonators have a tendency to malfunction, and they often explode once activated.

The oligarchs have no choice but to mass produce these devices and send them out to their nation's garrisons.

Meanwhile, the Demon King begins his invasion of Psmithania.

He is joined by a mercenary army, and he launches the assault on the Psmithanian capital.

The Psmithanian military manages to hold off the invaders for a while, but they eventually succumb to exhaustion and are forced to surrender.

The Psmithanian Emperor then surrenders himself to the Demon King, and he offers to become his vassal.

The Demon King accepts the offer, and the Emperor is crowned King of Psmithania.

The Demon King then puts Psmithania under his control, and he uses it as a base of operations for future invasions.

He decides to move his headquarters to the north, so he can keep an eye on Psmithania.

RIP.

Using their sweet new skyships, the Sielish people send down a more permanent delegation to the Kheneca Empire to attempt to secure a trade treaty.

Once there, the delegates find that the Empire's emperor is dead, and the new Emperor is a fourteen-year-old girl named Alis.

The Sielish delegation initially refuses to recognize her as ruler, but they relent when they learn she is the only living heir to the throne.

Alis agrees to sign a peace treaty with the Sielish Empire, and they recognize the new Empire.

However, she makes it clear to the Sielish that the peace treaty does not apply to the island nation of Ellonas.

The Sielish also agree to pay a heavy tribute to the Kheneaca Empire.

The Sielish merchants are pleased with the outcome of the negotiations, and they happily leave Ellonas to return home.

Looks like it worked.

I'll get the recap up shortly!

9 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Using their sweet new skyships, the Sielish people send down a more permanent delegation to the Kheneca Empire to attempt to secure a trade treaty.

Once there, the delegates find that the Empire's emperor is dead, and the new Emperor is a fourteen-year-old girl named Alis.

The Sielish delegation initially refuses to recognize her as ruler, but they relent when they learn she is the only living heir to the throne.

Alis agrees to sign a peace treaty with the Sielish Empire, and they recognize the new Empire.

However, she makes it clear to the Sielish that the peace treaty does not apply to the island nation of Ellonas.

The Sielish also agree to pay a heavy tribute to the Kheneaca Empire.

The Sielish merchants are pleased with the outcome of the negotiations, and they happily leave Ellonas to return home.

Looks like it worked.

I'll get the recap up shortly!

wait why would i agree to pay tribute--

i hate this treaty now

Round 8 Recap:

• New Astrym expands their territory within the new continent.
  • Nam-Ed conquers the Eakirandi Empire with the "help" of the Gahestians
  • Dalrya creates a treaty with Nam-Ed
  • The Gahestian Empire captures and executes Nam-Ed's king.
  • Eshael Navar finds a magic crystal and also decimates a town apparently
  • Lynara establishes a treaty with Psmithania
  • The Wrizrecan Empire creates a super duper mega cannon and uses it to establish control over the northern ocean
  • Serenitas conquers Adoral-Can and creates a treaty with the Demon King
  • *Deep breath*... the Gahestian Empire conquers the Eakirandi Empire, Adoral-Can, Quonshi, Sociania, and Nam-Ed, then makes an alliance with the Demon King as well
  • Not-Luxembourg shows their worth by absolutely decimating the Gahestian armies, while the Demon King expands his influence by allying with the new regent king of Nam-Ed
  • The Commune of Vandora is wiped out :(
  • Realmingsburg joins in the fun and destroys the Gahestian Empire's airship fleet
  • The Demon King conquers Psmithania
  • Siel deepens its alliance with the Kheneca

Map:

Spoiler

636f10da392b5_TheWorld.thumb.png.330e26490bb7646788d099f42bf84386.png

The Sitch:

Spoiler

636f10a723a58_TheWorld-Relations(3).thumb.png.7c61d18ccb6e921c6fe59e730cb0815d.png

Republic of Astrym: 3

• Resources: New Land, Science, Adamantium Armor
  • Internal: Expanding

Nam-Ed:  2

• Resources: Population, Demigod Army
  • Internal: Military on cooldown

Dalyra: 4

• Resources: Homeland, Metallurgy, Titanium/Adamantium Armor, Mysterious Well of Power
  • Internal: Finally got a treaty to work but the country they became allied with just got conquered sooooo

Eshael Navar: 6

• Resources: Homeland, Kavara, Sea control, Super-Navy, Ancient Relics, Magic Crystal
  • Internal: Manifesting their destiny

Lynara: 2

• Resources: Homeland, Moon Stones
  • Internal: All clear, currently

Wrizrecan Empire: 7

• Resources: Homeland, Warriors, Waterbending, Eldritch Knowledge, Elemental Powers, Beeg Gun, Northern Ocean
  • Internal: All clear, currently

Serenitas: 3

• Resources: Homeland, Siwuullan Dynasty, Mercantilism
  • Internal: All clear.... somehow

Gahestian Empire: 8

• Resources: Homeland, Mages, Dragonsteel, Eakirandi, Adoral-Can, Quonshi, Sociania, Nam-Ed
  • Internal: Armies on cooldown (thank goodness)

Not-Luxembourg: 2

• Resources: Homeland, Monster Factory
  • Internal: Got wrapped up in the Gahestian situation, unfortunately

RIP the Commune of Vandora

Realmingsburg: 5

• Resources: Homeland, Technology, Sky Castle, Cannons, Army of Unsleeping Slaves
  • Internal: Just clapped the Gahestians

Psmithania: 3

• Resources: Homeland, Metallurgy, Telekinesis Academy
  • Internal: Conquered by the Demon King

Siel: 4

• Resources: Homeland, Spider Silk, Flyers, Power Crystal Airships
  • Internal: Paying tribute to Kheneca

Alliances:

Spoiler
  • Realmingsburg/New Astrym: 8
  • Lynara/Psmithania/UK/Reabromore: 7
  • Siel/Kheneca: 6
  • Wrizrea/Zunotis: 8
  • Serenitas/Gahestian Empire/Demon King: 12

0026:

• New Astrym expands into their new territory
  • Eshael Navar expands into their new territory
  • Dalrya creates a treaty with Nam-Ed
  • Lynara creates a treaty with Psmithania

0027: 

• The Wrizrecan Empire begins building a superweapon
  • Serenitas conquers Adoral-Can in the wake of their recent victory
  • Siel establishes a full relationship with Kheneca
  • Nam-Ed invades the Eakirandi Empire

0028:

• Rumors of a man called the Demon King begin to spread
  • The Gahestian Empire invades Adoral-Can through the newly-captured Eakirandi territory

0029:

• The Gahestian Empire pushes into both Quonshi and Sociania
  • The King of Nam-Ed flees from the Gahestian invasion, but is captured and executed
  • The Commune of Vandora is finally eliminated

0030:

• Not-Luxembourg releases its monster armies onto the Gahestian forces, just about completely routing them
  • Realmingsburg attacks the Gahestian airship fleet and destroys it
  • The Demon King allies with Serenitas, the Gahestian Empire, and Nam-Ed.

0031:

• The Demon King invades and conquers Psmithania
  • The Wrizrecan Empire finishes building their superweapon and uses it to conquer the northern oceans

So it looks like we're starting to push into a new era now. Some nations are being wiped out while others are conquering massive swaths of land. The game of equal opportunity has just about ended.

As such, I will begin posting "points" in the Sitch section. Points are how many resources and areas you have under control, and roughly signify how powerful you are. I'll calculate alliance chain overall power separately, so while some countries (*cough* Gahest *cough*) may be way more powerful on their own than some, the combined strength of others might overpower them. I'll add 1 point to alliance totals per NPC country allied (and for Siel I added an extra because apparently they're super-allied with Kheneca)

Hopefully we'll get into some big battles soon. Looks like things are really picking up!

Edited by Channelknight Fadran