Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless paused, looking back towards Haly, and the triangle. "Oh storms no. I'm not going in there."

Haly: “It’s okay. Trust me. I know this world.” Pushes the door open to reveal a calm green meadow with a small brook

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Oh, no. He's actually going to kill me.

Mind racing, TAAron came up with an idea. Allowing the force to take him into a full sprint at Nameless, he pounced on the man. Then, instead of kicking, he subtly adjusted his reaction to the command in order to push off, knocking Nameless over but sending TAAron flying backwards. As he thought of more ways to stall for time, he could feel the control he had over his body weakening. This time, however, it wasn't the other thing taking control. Instead, his brain was giving out, no longer able to properly manage itself. Although this probably meant he had brain damage, he couldn't help but feel satisfied that the manipulator's vessel had been taken out. He stood up, then fell back down. Checkmate.

Haly screams, then hoists him and drags him through the door with a grunt “Hirry-Up… Nameless!”

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “It’s okay. Trust me. I know this world.” Pushes the door open to reveal a calm green meadow with a small broom

Nameless stumbled to his feet, chasing after Haly. "Come back! You don't know what you're doing! That place is dangerous."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stumbled to his feet, chasing after Haly. "Come back! You don't know what you're doing! That place is dangerous."

Haly: “I know exactly what I’m doing. Come on. There’s no danger.” Dumps a whole bunch of water over TAArons face

I was planning for this to be my universe, but if you have ideas, it could be an IMPOSTER DOOR hehe

And I like the sound of that 

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

The manipulator was getting frustrated. Now they had not only separated his host from the room, but the idiotic man wasn't even moving anymore! The stupid thing practically wasn't alive anymore, by the looks of it. Every second TAAron stayed comatose was a second of potential time for the manipulator to take action. Still, maybe it was better this way. At least one of them would be dead, and then he could come back for the girl and the weaving man another time. Whatever the case, they must all die.

6 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “I know exactly what I’m doing. Come on. There’s no danger.” Dumps a whole bunch of water over TAArons face

He's in a coma. The only reason the manipulator can't control him any more is because the avenue to the control is TAAron's brain, and that brain isn't really working anymore.

9 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

I was planning for this to be my universe, but if you have ideas, it could be an IMPOSTER DOOR hehe

And I like the sound of that 

If it's an imposter door, have fun with the snakes and foxes. Also known as the aelfinn and eelfinn.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Hehe no prob

Itll be fun

@Nameless or maybe your character has had weird experiences with my world

whatever you want; I’m flexible

Haly: walks until they’re in eyesight of a mountain then goes as herself without TAAron for help 

Ok I hafta go now same time tomorrow but for half an hour 

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

@Nameless or maybe your character has had weird experiences with my world

Summoning inside of quote boxes doesn't work. And since he's using wheel of time powers, I'm pretty sure he was talking about the tower of ghenjei, which is pretty much accessed by drawing an upside down triangle, using a bronze dagger, in a certain place.

9 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Ohhh yes thanks

So maybe he mistook the symbol

There are four triangles flanking each other

Anyway night for real

I'm pretty sure it was intentional.

In a shadowed corner of the clinic, the tiger awakens and slowly cleans his fur, slowly, ever so slowly, regaining his energy.

@CalanoCorvus @The Wandering Wizard

All right, you two. Let's continue this extradimensional plotline.

Bookwyrm continued walking along the edge of the forest. As he walked along the edge of the forest, his nervousness faded. The sense of danger that Wizard sent to him floated to the back of his mind as the calming aura of the dimension filled him.

He was wary of that.

Bookwyrm was unable to tell if this was because there wasn't actually any danger, or if the dimension was influencing his emotions. Just in case, he burned Copper, to try to negate any emotional effects. He didn't feel any immediate changes.

On a whim, Bookwyrm tried to send a mental message to Calano, Emma and Wizard about what he was doing, but he was only able to send a vague approximation of his location.

The least I can do is send them periodic status updates, Bookwyrm thought. If for some reason I don't give a mental ping, they'll know something is wrong.

sorry, sorry. was at six flags with my fam and gf (i will be posting a SU with pics and vids :>) and didnt check the shard. i'll GM a bit, but leave most of it to you, Bookwyrm.

Bookwyrm sensed something coming from the forest. He wasn't sure what it was. it was unfamiliar, for sure, but it felt like an animal. Benevolent, and cautious. And unfamiliar.

And it was watching him.

Calano turned to Emma. "Honestly, I'm not sure. Also, I had an idea for a light show. Symbolic and pretty, it could be like two ribbons of light that connect you and I right after the oaths. Like in that one Secret Project book, the one with the painter."

Edited by CalanoCorvus

Exhausted, Wizard fails to sense the infinitesimal pressure on his mind and slips back into unconciousness.

30 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano turned to Emma. "Honestly, I'm not sure. Also, I had an idea for a light show. Symbolic and pretty, it could be like two ribbons of light that connect you and I right after the oaths. Like in that one Secret Project book, the one with the painter."

Emma's eyebrow jumps an inch. "You mean Yumi and the nightmare painter?" She clears her throat. "But the most important one is, do you want to do the traditions of both our people, combining our magics?"

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Would it work without breaking known laws of physics? Because, this is a union of our two peoples, and the magic should represent that."

"The combining of their magics was only temporary and to form a bond between both of them, a bond that would let them know if the other was alive and where they are."

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Bookwyrm sensed something coming from the forest. He wasn't sure what it was. it was unfamiliar, for sure, but it felt like an animal. Benevolent, and cautious. And unfamiliar.

And it was watching him.

Bookwyrm slowed his pace and stopped. He turned and looked into the woods to where he had felt the presence.

"Hello there," he said in a friendly voice.

From the forest emerged a small biped creature. It was covered in scales that shimmered in an unseen wind, giving it an iridescent, rainbow glow. It looked kind of like a dinosaur, but less ferocious. It cocked its head, scratching at its head with its small clawed arms. It chittered, looking at Bookwyrm. It cocked it's head again, studying Bookwyrm with a cautious curiosity.

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

From the forest emerged a small biped creature. It was covered in scales that shimmered in an unseen wind, giving it an iridescent, rainbow glow. It looked kind of like a dinosaur, but less ferocious. It cocked its head, scratching at its head with its small clawed arms. It chittered, looking at Bookwyrm. It cocked it's head again, studying Bookwyrm with a cautious curiosity.

Bookwyrm walked over to it and crouched down slightly, so that it's eye level was above his own.

"What are you? And what are you doing here?" Bookwyrm asked. He had the impression that the creature somehow understood him.