Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly groans and attempts to sit up but her head hurts too much 

"I know where the infirmary is!"  TAAron exclaimed. He grabbed a vial of metals from his bag which lay just outside the door to the library, and used pewter to run at an inhuman sprint there and back, grabbing a magical medication for headaches and bringing it to Haly.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I know where the infirmary is!"  TAAron exclaimed. He grabbed a vial of metals from his bag which lay just outside the door to the library, and used pewter to run at an inhuman sprint there and back, grabbing a magical medication for headaches and bringing it to Haly.

Haly: “Hwat? (Not a typo that’s how she pronounced it) How did… did J really…” groans 

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “Hwat? (Not a typo that’s how she pronounced it) How did… did J really…” groans 

TAAron gave her the medication. "J? Who's J? Are you o... that's a stupid question. What did that guy Karden do to you?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron gave her the medication. "J? Who's J? Are you o... that's a stupid question. What did that guy Karden do to you?"

I. HOW DID I. Man I’m bad at this…

Haly: “He… limited my thoughts. Kept them in a bubble so they wouldn’t be harmful. I can’t… I’m sorry… is everyone all right?”

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “He… limited my thoughts. Kept them in a bubble so they wouldn’t be harmful. I can’t… I’m sorry… is everyone all right?”

Nameless nodded. "Everyone's fine. We knocked Karden out, and Ranyru disappeared with him somewhere."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded. "Everyone's fine. We knocked Karden out, and Ranyru disappeared with him somewhere."

Haly: “That’s good…” bolts up “What about Calano? Did Karden get to him?”

Post 333. This one is self evident. 

Edited by The Halcyon Girl
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless glanced around at the clinic. "No, doesn't look like it. Why was he after Calano?"

Haly: “Uhhhh…” fakes a laugh “Who? Somebody was after Calano?” Looks at her bare wrist “Welp, look at the time. I better go get my invisibility clip. Anyone wanna come?”

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Yikes. I'm fine, I got some help from Feruchemical Zinc. I can compound it now!"

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “That’s good…” bolts up “What about Calano? Did Karden get to him?”

"No, I don't think so. Is Calano the one in charge of this place? If so, Karden was definitely looking for him."

Haly: “Uhhhh…” fakes a laugh “Who? Somebody was after Calano?” Looks at her bare wrist “Welp, look at the time. I better go get my invisibility clip. Anyone wanna come?”

Nameless raised an eyebrow. "What is Karden up to? And how are you involved?"

Haly: “I… it isn’t important anymore. Maybe later? Okay? Okay perfect bye!” Stands up and falls backward through the floor

Nameless sighed, standing up and walking out of the library. "Hey TAAron, you have a copy of Bastille versus the Evil Librarians?"

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “I… it isn’t important anymore. Maybe later? Okay? Okay perfect bye!” Stands up and falls backward through the floor

"I'll come, Haly!" TAAron yelled, hoping she could hear him. He could still feel her with emotional Allomancy, and he hit her with a wave of rioted discouragement. It wasn't exactly subtle, but he hoped it would do the trick.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed, standing up and walking out of the library. "Hey TAAron, you have a copy of Bastille versus the Evil Librarians?"

He smiled. "No, sorry."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'll come, Haly!" TAAron yelled, hoping she could hear him. He could still feel her with emotional Allomancy, and he hit her with a wave of rioted discouragement. It wasn't exactly subtle, but he hoped it would do the trick.

He smiled. "No, sorry."

Scratch my last one

Haly: comes back up clutching the pin “Already got it. Thanks for the medicine.”

Edited by The Halcyon Girl
343=PALINDROME!