I’ll have to reject that as you spelled where wrong

i assume you meant wear?

On 4/24/2021 at 7:51 PM, Dannex said:

Do you “wear” a tattoo at all?

that doesn’t really make sense.

don’t you just “have” a tattoo?

On 4/24/2021 at 8:43 PM, Bejardin1250 said:

Ah he must be a lightweaver, able to take it off at will

I don't know what I meant, but what I will say now is that to join you have to wear the tattoo (with light weaving or without I don't care). 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2021 at 7:11 PM, MacThorstenson said:

Hold up, this is some serious deja vu....

On 10/2/2021 at 11:51 PM, The Forgetful Archivist said:

Who is @Thaidakar the Ghostblood and why are they in my chair?

I am Thaidakar and this is MY chair not yours, and why Dja Vu?

The man currently known as Drol started the thread in this same section of the forums. Eventually it became a part of the alleyverse RP, and got moved to the Alleyverse sub-forum where it continued for several years under different leaders. I think the forgetful archivist was the final leader of the organization before it was hit with the plague of inactivity, or succumbed to the power of the Dark Alley depending on how you looked at it.

I'm not sure we of the original Ghostbloods take kindly to this upstart organization, much less the assertion of my chair is yours, I would hate for a sleeping dragon to wake, I would be willing to discuss a change in leadership, but I'm also willing to escalate, we are not as numerous as we once were but we are still here. @Thaidakar the Ghostblood feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss logistics in a more private manner.

1 hour ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

I'm not sure we of the original Ghostbloods take kindly to this upstart organization, much less the assertion of my chair is yours, I would hate for a sleeping dragon to wake, I would be willing to discuss a change in leadership, but I'm also willing to escalate, we are not as numerous as we once were but we are still here. @Thaidakar the Ghostblood feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss logistics in a more private manner.

hmmm, sorry I did not know that the other one existed I joined in April, so I am fairly new and forgive my insolence. I would gladly discuss this.

On 6/22/2021 at 4:46 PM, Hoid the Former Drifter said:

Thaidakar is a bad person and by the way I'm stronger than him so follow me instead!

and I have any tattoo you can possibly imagine

I am a shard and far stronger than both of you put together.

So I'm in charge.