Okay. So, I came up with an idea for an RP. It might suck, but I'm trying it out anyway.

Anyway, the basic idea is that people from Earth (yes, our Earth) got teleported somehow onto Scadrial. The characters somehow get one (seemingly random) allomantic power or feruchemical power, and get to travel through Scadrial. They are from our current time period, so I don't think they would be too frustrated... I mean, Covid... This would start at the time Alloy of Law starts.

Anyway, if you're interested just post a character sheet. My person is going to be me, (except for the name) and is going to have some extensive knowledge of the cosmere. If you want to play someone from Scadrial, that would be okay too. (I'll wait to post a character sheet until I see if anyone is actually interested in this.)

Also, we get to mess up the plot if we want! Or not! It depends on what happens. 

Spoiler

Random Bystander:

Spoiler

Name: Lilliana Collins

Appearance: shoulder length dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, skinny

Skills: Fast reader, good at math, good swimmer, fair writer, good at remembering big picture stuff, good at cooking and baking, good at playing video games (not that it would be helpful on Scadrial...), good at biology and chemistry

Weaknesses: Physically weak, terrible with history, not detail oriented, bad hand-eye coordination, extremely bad at spelling, can't remember people's names very well, has a hard time focusing, has sensory processing issues, scared of both needles and heights, has depression

Personality: Has ADHD, is cheerful in most situations, overly friendly, gets emotional in stressful situations

Backstory: Moved around the US a lot, and recently moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Is LDS, and is homeschooled. Covid happened, and life started sucking. Uses the 17th shard website as Random Bystander. :P

Investure: Seeker

*is me, but with the more personal details (name, address, etc.) changed.

Vapor:

Spoiler

Name: Gracie Larsen

Appearance: Mid back length brown hair, brown eyes, short, average, not the most attractive person

Skills: Fast reader, good at math, pays attention to small details, okay at 'the arts', is learning Spanish and Polish, works hard, perfectionist

Weaknesses: Clumsy, socially awkward, boring, scared of people and death, spends too much time reading, procrastinates, perfectionist, doesn't really like people she doesn't know, cares too much what other people think of her, needs reassurance, doesn't believe in herself, kind of a fragile person, can't accept who she is, doesn't like herself at all, fakes her personality, just... problems. (Sorry I got a little long there, maybe I shouldn't base it so much on myself.)

Personality: Seems very happy and positive, but isn't really like that. Has depression.

Backstory: Never moved from Cedar Hills. Is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and goes to a Charter School. Covid happened, and life sucked more. Uses the 17th shard website as Vapor whenever she's not reading.

Investiture: Tineye

HoidWasTaken

Spoiler

Name: Luke Johnson (Alias)

Appearance: 5’11” (But will tell you he is 6’0”), Portly, Short Black Hair, Stubble.

Skills: Fire Building, Safe use of Axes, Knives and Saws, Video Games, Knowing Random Fun Facts, Reading (Quickly?).

Weaknesses: Socially Awkward, Terrible at small talk, Takes jokes too far, Procrastinates to the last second, reads to the detriment of grades.

Personality: ISTP. Introvertive, doesn’t like social situations. Very in the moment, prefers the simple answer. Solves more problems with objective thinking than emotions. Deal with problems as they come.

Backstory: Born in Michigan, Still lives in the same house for all 16 years of his life. Been in scouts for 10 years. Has been playing video games for 14 years. Reading Brandon Sanderson for 5 years.

Investiture: Slider (Bendalloy)

The Unknown Order

Spoiler

Name: Evaniel (Evan) Salem.

Description: Dark brown hair with grey eyes. A tall build, halfway between skinny and stocky.

Magic: Steelrunner.

Backstory: Took part in sports from a young age, just soccer and gymnastics at first, but when he got older he started wrestling and a couple years after that he started doing Jiu-Jitsu. From a young age he was quite creative and enacted stories in his yard with sticks he had found. When he turned ten he started hunting and learned to shoot a gun and a bow. Has read almost all of the cosmere.

Skills: Wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu (grappling), bow and gun hunting, some basic knife fighting and a general idea of sword fighting. 

AmazingGoob

Spoiler

Name: Dayen Bamorettos (not my real name,
Appearance: Average height, green eyes, brown hair
Skills: Mediocre at a lot of nerdy things, like video games and mapmaking. Fast reader. High school tuba player.
Strengths: Doesn't have depression or any other mental illnesses. Procrastinates, but never to the last minute, and isn't troublesome
Weaknesses: Drops projects and interests far, far too easily and can't get good at anything because he can't focus and gets distracted by another interest every other month. Not very athletic. 
Backstory: Has lived in multiple western states with his family, which he has never left, despite wanting to. His life wasn't that significantly affected by the pandemic, other than the obvious inconveniences. Has been a Sharder since July of 2020.
Magic: (Either Firesoul or Pinnacle, I haven't decided yet)

Negative_Null

Spoiler

Name: Alex

Background: College student, really tired all the time, got his mission cut short by Covid and didn't get to go back out. Just finished reading Rhythm of War, likes reading the Cosmere but not super deep down the theory hole.

Ability: Soother

Enter a username

Spoiler

Name: Adam Everett*

Appearance: Pretty tall (5' 9 1/2") with grey-blue eyes and lightish brown hair, 14 (almost 15) years old

Skills: Fast reader, excellent at math, decent problem-solver, impossible to wear out legs from walking

Weaknesses: Terrible in social situations, easily distracted, Scadrial-induced mental overload, which enhances other weaknesses** and diminishes skills.

Personality: Very curious, loves reading (especially Sanderson) and video games (particularly Legend of Zelda series)

Backstory: Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, was playing with roll of aluminum foil when transported to Scadrial

Investure: Tineye

Dannex

Spoiler

Name: Daniel Walker (might be my real name, might be completely different, might be slightly different, take a guess. :P) Also called “Dan” “Danny” “Dannex” or just “D”.

Backstory: Bla bla boring real life stuff, was magically teleported into Scadrial one day. (Is 16)

Personality: Literally just me. Just read my ‘about me’ on my profile if you really wanna know. Very very knowledgeable about the cosmere.

Investiture: Oh gosh what to pick. It feels like so much more of a real choice because I’m literally RPing myself uhhhhh let’s go F-Steel, just for fun(ended up chosing A-Steel instead)

Honorless

Spoiler

Durg Verma

Appearance: short black hair, crew cut, kinda spiky. Short. dark eyes, wears glasses.

Relevant Skills: linguistics (is that gonna come into play? We're still using English, right?), can cook (a bit, with modern appliances), I can sew up clothes, I guess, basic first aid, knows some chemistry (but I ain't Nile Blue)

Personality: ah yes, that thing that everyone else has, while I have a blank slate that I'm supposed to fill in, so I panicked and wrote cusswords on it

Okay, more seriously, I'm making the character a flanderized version of myself. Relaxed procrastinator, outspoken,...

Investiture: Steelrunner

Trutharchivist

Spoiler

Name: Hoblim Gross. Weird, but I'll live with that.

Appearance: a short boy, around twenty years old. Short brown hair. Always wears a coat, carries a small bag with him.

Abilities: fine memory, but only if he tries. Interested in books, numbers and riddles, though not very good at solving them. Not very athletic.

Background: Hoblim is an Israeli Jew (well, I do play myself), and a religious one, to top that. Never left his country, though he speaks English well. He might have a weird, overdone accent. Normal life stuff, a fantasy nerd who got to Sanderson only about three years ago. Enjoys talking about random things that interest him. Signed to the Shard as Trutharchivist.

Investiture: an Archivist. Though it should be clear from my shard name, it wasn't that easy to decide.

Kingsdaughter613

Spoiler

Trésor

Female

5”0

Long dark curly hair, fair skin, dark brown eyes with the slightest upward lilt. Looks very Middle Eastern.

Archanist

Trésor works for the Ghostbloods. She is currently studying a potential connection between various forms of Divination and fortune. Specifically, she’s studying Scadrian Tarot.

Her alter ego is Treasure from Earth. They are not exactly the same person, but are aware of one another and share memories. Treasure is an Orthodox Jew; Trésor is a Terriswoman. 

Condensation

Spoiler

Name: Faith

Power: Allomantic Pewter

Looks: Looks fragile, like a china doll, but definitely not slight. Dark brown, almost black hair and eyes, pale skin with freckles and one or two pimples. She wears skirts and nice shirts most of the time, but she loves to wear comfy clothes when she's alone.

Loves/Skills: Super fast reader(like 1,750 wpm), art, playing the piano and singing, dancing... I think that's it.

Channelknight Fadran

Spoiler

Name: Definitely not Fadran Adrienne

Appearance: Picrew thing!

Spoiler

Adrienne.png.72e54bc17b3a577a91f7ef60671779b3.png

Skills: Ever since that one Scadrial RP died, I've lost my chance to use my coinshot sniper guy, so... here you go. Coinshot sniper.

Weaknesses: She's used to killing people and they weigh on her mind blah blah blah you guys have heard this all before.

Personality: Generally happy and straighforward gal. If she were a nen user, she'd be an Enhancer (I'm using Hunter x Hunter nen to determine people's personalities now). She also has a rare mental "disorder" (she calls it a superpower) that causes her to hear theme music playing in the background wherever she goes. Various places have different musical types and genres. Expect me to post links to playlists depending on where we are. (I might tie this into a Connection and Identity thing eventually, but for now this little quirk is quite undeveloped).

Backstory: She's been stuck in the Cosmere for [long amount of time] and has adapted to the society by learning how to SNIPE with coins.

Investure: Steel Allomancer 

Gneorndin

Spoiler

Name: Rylia

Appearance: Short teenage girl with short dark hair and dark eyes

Skills: Quarterstaff, acrobatics, smart, good at figuring things out

Weaknesses: Skinny, no sense of humor.

Personality: Serious.

Backstory: Was kidnapped for Hemalurgic experimentation when she was young. She doesn’t know what happened to her family or even where they are.

Investiture: H-F-Nicrosil, H-A-Nicrosil, H-F-Tin, H-F-Steel, H-A-Steel, H-A-Tin, H-A-Bendalloy, F-Duralumin, H-F-Gold.

Echo of the Planes

Spoiler

(This is basically me, but shorter in height and with a name change.)

Name: Emrys Morgan (goes by alias “Furthest”)
Appearance: Short (5’1”), lean, short wavy brown hair, hazel eyes that shift color (depending on ambient lighting), pinkish-pale skin.

Skills: Fast reader, decent survival skills, martial arts training, video games, extensive knowledge of the Cosmere (including additional applied experience from being in the Cosmere for so long), can sew, knows first aid, learns languages quickly, can cook, good at strategy.

Strengths: Extremely observant and aware of surroundings, good at emulating others perspectives, good at working with emotions (his own and others), adapts well to situations.

Weaknesses: Bad at focusing on menial tasks, memory problems, insomnia. (The preceding only manifest without medication. The following weaknesses are always present, but usually worsen without medication.) Sensory processing problems, doesn’t like crowds, generalized anxiety disorder, social OCD, clinical depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Personality: Stoic, doesn’t like to complain, neutral to happy most of the time (despite having depression), solves problems as they appear, dislikes lying, very empathetic and understanding but is bad at fitting in with groups of friends. Ironically is good at working with groups of people. (Just not friends, rip me.)

Backstory: Born in Ohio, but moved around the USA quite a bit. Is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Randomly appeared on Sel, and spent the following years training as a Soulforger in the Rose Empire. Member of a group of Forgers that experiment with Feruchemy and Allomancy, has since been relocated to Scadrial.

Investiture: Forgery; SF-Feruchemical/Allomantic Nicrosil, SF-Feruchemical Aluminum, N-Feruchemical Duralumin, N-Feruchemical Copper, N-Feruchemical Bendalloy.

SF = Abilities granted via Soulforging.
N = Abilities granted via Nicrosilminds.

Edited by Random Bystander
Added Echo of the Planes's character

9 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Okay. So, I came up with an idea for an RP. It might suck, but I'm trying it out anyway.

Anyway, the basic idea is that people from Earth (yes, our Earth) got teleported somehow onto Scadrial. The characters somehow get one (seemingly random) allomantic power or feruchemical power, and get to travel through Scadrial. They are from our current time period, so I don't think they would be too frustrated... I mean, Covid... This would start at the time Alloy of Law starts.

Anyway, if you're interested just post a character sheet. My person is going to be me, (except for the name) and is going to have some extensive knowledge of the cosmere. If you want to play someone from Scadrial, that would be okay too. (I'll wait to post a character sheet until I see if anyone is actually interested in this.)

Also, we get to mess up the plot if we want! Or not! It depends on what happens. 

May I be myself too?

2 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Hide contents

Random Bystander:

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Lilliana Collins

Appearance: shoulder length dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, skinny

Skills: Fast reader, good at math, good swimmer, fair writer, good at remembering big picture stuff, good at cooking and baking, good at playing video games (not that it would be helpful on Scadrial...), good at biology and chemistry

Weaknesses: Physically weak, terrible with history, not detail oriented, bad hand-eye coordination, extremely bad at spelling, can't remember people's names very well, has a hard time focusing, has sensory processing issues, scared of both needles and heights

Personality: Has ADHD, is cheerful in most situations, overly friendly

Backstory: Moved around the US a lot, and recently moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Is LDS, and is homeschooled. Covid happened, and life started sucking. Uses the 17th shard website as Random Bystander. :P

Investure: TBD

*is me, but with the more personal details (name, address, etc.) changed.

Vapor:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, sure. I'll play as myself.

1 hour ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Okay!

I'm going to start the RP. You guys can join as soon as you post character sheets.

Lilliana had been having a good day up until the point she fell into what appeared to be a bottomless pit. She had been hiking with her family on an obscure trail, and had been enjoying getting out of the house. She was glad she didn't have to wear a mask, and wasn't watching where she was going. She had been falling in the hole for what seemed like hours. After about 10 minutes, she had taken one of the 2 books out of her bag, and started reading. It was Warbreaker, but she was having a hard time concentrating as she fell to what she assumed was certain doom. She got to the part where Vivenna saw Siri, and sighed, putting the book away. Not long after that she fell asleep.

Lilliana woke up on the ground. She was in an alley, and was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes. She saw people passing by wearing old fashioned clothing, and her eyes widened with horror. Where the heck am I? One man passing by tripped. "Rusts!" The man cursed. Lilliana's jaw dropped. Did he just... He couldn't have. I... I must've misheard him. She just sat there shocked. A few minutes later, a coinshot flew past. I am either crazy, hallucinating, dreaming, or this is Scadrial! I hope it's the third one. 

Hmm, what should I do? Should I be myself? That would be fun, but I feel like I'm a little too young for this. I could age myself a few years, ya, let's do that. 

Name: Evaniel (Evan) Salem.

Description: Dark brown hair with grey eyes. A tall build, halfway between skinny and stocky.

Magic: Steelrunner.

Backstory: Took part in sports from a young age, just soccer and gymnastics at first, but when he got older he started wrestling and a couple years after that he started doing Jiu-Jitsu. From a young age he was quite creative and enacted stories in his yard with sticks he had found. When he turned ten he started hunting and learned to shoot a gun and a bow. Has read almost all of the cosmere.

Skills: Wrestling, Jiu-Jitsu (grappling), bow and gun hunting, some basic knife fighting and a general idea of sword fighting. 

Ok, now I'll do a quick roleplay.

Evan did the last stroke as he mopped, but when he finished he appeared in...what in the world? It smelled like he was in a dumpster, upon further inspection, he learned he was mostly correct, he was in a trash heap.

Name: Gracie Larsen

Appearance: Mid back length brown hair, brown eyes, short, average, not the most attractive person

Skills: Fast reader, good at math, pays attention to small details, okay at 'the arts', is learning Spanish and Polish, works hard, perfectionist

Weaknesses: Clumsy, socially awkward, boring, scared of people and death, spends too much time reading, procrastinates, perfectionist, doesn't really like people she doesn't know, cares too much what other people think of her, needs reassurance, doesn't believe in herself, kind of a fragile person, can't accept who she is, doesn't like herself at all, fakes her personality, just... problems. (Sorry I got a little long there, maybe I shouldn't base it so much on myself.)

Personality: Seems very happy and positive, but isn't really like that. Has depression.

Backstory: Never moved from Cedar Hills. Is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and goes to a Charter School. Covid happened, and life sucked more. Uses the 17th shard website as Vapor whenever she's not reading.

Investiture: TBD

If that's too much/personal/just not good overall, I can just change my character.

Name: Dayen Bamorettos (not my real name,
Appearance: Average height, green eyes, brown hair
Skills: Mediocre at a lot of nerdy things, like video games and mapmaking. Fast reader. High school tuba player.
Strengths: Doesn't have depression or any other mental illnesses. Procrastinates, but never to the last minute, and isn't troublesome
Weaknesses: Drops projects and interests far, far too easily and can't get good at anything because he can't focus and gets distracted by another interest every other month. Not very athletic. 
Backstory: Has lived in multiple western states with his family, which he has never left, despite wanting to. His life wasn't that significantly affected by the pandemic, other than the obvious inconveniences. Has been a Sharder since July of 2020.
Magic: (Either Firesoul or Pinnacle, I haven't decided yet)

"OHoohooho" went my  panicked breathing as my worst nightmare and greatest dream came true at the same time. Finally, something inexplicable- magic- had happened! And oh no oh dear please no, something inexplicable had happened. I mean, yay, but why did it have to be a story where he got dropped directly into a strange new world? Okay, calm down. We aren't underground, and the walls look rather normal. Maybe it's just like some modern analogue world where everything is nearly identical, but not quite in geography or something? I mean, no magic, but at least I wouldn't have to learn anything new about things and have awkward conversations?
Also, I hope that I wasn't the only person transported.

okay then, here we go I guess

Spoiler

Name: Luke Johnson (Alias)

Appearance: 5’11” (But will tell you he is 6’0”), Portly, Short Black Hair, Stubble.

Skills: Fire Building, Safe use of Axes, Knives and Saws, Video Games, Knowing Random Fun Facts, Reading (Quickly?).

Weaknesses: Socially Awkward, Terrible at small talk, Takes jokes too far, Procrastinates to the last second, reads to the detriment of grades.

Personality: ISTP. Introvertive, doesn’t like social situations. Very in the moment, prefers the simple answer. Solves more problems with objective thinking than emotions. Deal with problems as they come.

Backstory: Born in Michigan, Still lives in the same house for all 16 years of his life. Been in scouts for 10 years. Has been playing video games for 14 years. Reading Brandon Sanderson for 5 years.

Investiture: Slider (Bendalloy)

Luke started waking up, but shut his eyes tight to the sunlight above him. He had sworn he had closed the curtain to the window right beside his bed, but he had left it open. Then he rolled a little and found he wasn't on his mattress again. He must have rolled onto the floor again in his sleep. He hadn't done that since he was seven.

He finally cracked an eye, and found himself not staring up at his ceiling, but at the sky. Luke rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before sitting up. He was in an alley, garbage littering the ground. Luke coughed from the dust being kicked up as he watched several difference horse drawn carriages walking down the street. Luke squinted, Am I on Mackinaw Island? That was the only place he knew of that didn't use cars in the US.

And he wasn't alone. Several other people were getting up as well. Where was he?

8 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Luke started waking up, but shut his eyes tight to the sunlight above him. He had sworn he had closed the curtain to the window right beside his bed, but he had left it open. Then he rolled a little and found he wasn't on his mattress again. He must have rolled onto the floor again in his sleep. He hadn't done that since he was seven.

He finally cracked an eye, and found himself not staring up at his ceiling, but at the sky. Luke rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before sitting up. He was in an alley, garbage littering the ground. Luke coughed from the dust being kicked up as he watched several difference horse drawn carriages walking down the street. Luke squinted, Am I on Mackinaw Island? That was the only place he knew of that didn't use cars in the US.

And he wasn't alone. Several other people were getting up as well. Where was he?

I'm going to be in full panic mode.

Lilliana was panicing. She was running around the alley waving her arms around. She didn't know what to do. There were other people, but she didn't care. WHAT THE FREAKING FRICKIN FRAKIN! I'M IN SCADRIAL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I need to calm down. Breathe in-2-3, out-2-3, in-2-3, out-2-3. Once she calmed down, a thought struck her, and she began to grin. I have a PB&J wrapped in aluminum foil! I'm not going to die immediately. I am so glad we were out of plastic wrap. I've never been so glad for a shortage of anything in my life! I never thought I would say this, but Covid actually caused something good. She clutched onto that thought to keep her relatively calm, although she still was pacing. "Hi. I assume you are all from Earth as well? Like, Covid-19 Earth? I think we dropped into the plot of a book... I think. Either that, or I'm insane."

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Lilliana was panicing. She was running around the alley waving her arms around. She didn't know what to do. There were other people, but she didn't care. WHAT THE FREAKING FRICKIN FRAKIN! I'M IN SCADRIAL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I need to calm down. Breathe in-2-3, out-2-3, in-2-3, out-2-3. Once she calmed down, a thought struck her, and she began to grin. I have a PB&J wrapped in aluminum foil! I'm not going to die immediately. I am so glad we were out of plastic wrap. I've never been so glad for a shortage of anything in my life! I never thought I would say this, but Covid actually caused something good. She clutched onto that thought to keep her relatively calm, although she still was pacing. "Hi. I assume you are all from Earth as well? Like, Covid-19 Earth? I think we dropped into the plot of a book... I think. Either that, or I'm insane."

Luke watched the blonde pace back and forth in the alley. He didn't know he would grow more concerned when she started talking. "Um... Yeah, we are from earth. Where else would we be from? And... plot of a book? I think you are letting your imagination run a little too much. We are probably on Mackinaw Island."

Luke looked around the alley again, "Um, I do have to admit though, I generally don't wake up in alleys." 

1 minute ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Luke watched the blonde pace back and forth in the alley. He didn't know he would grow more concerned when she started talking. "Um... Yeah, we are from earth. Where else would we be from? And... plot of a book? I think you are letting your imagination run a little too much. We are probably on Mackinaw Island."

Luke looked around the alley again, "Um, I do have to admit though, I generally don't wake up in alleys." 

She started laughing hysterically. Her pacing became more frantic, and as she spoke, she gestured wildly with her hands. "I literally fell into a hole while I was hiking. I fell asleep, and woke up on the ground. Then about 5 minutes later, someone shot through the sky. I think we may have ended up on a world called Scadrial. I'm... not sure if I pronounced that correctly, but whatever." She sighed. "Anyway, I also heard someone use the term 'rusts' as a curse, and that is one of the more prominent curses in Scadrial." She blushed. "I think I may be a bit obsessed with the Cosmere stuff. I could be completely wrong though, and we are still on Earth. Um, where exactly is Mackinaw Island? I started off in New Mexico..."

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She started laughing hysterically. Her pacing became more frantic, and as she spoke, she gestured wildly with her hands. "I literally fell into a hole while I was hiking. I fell asleep, and woke up on the ground. Then about 5 minutes later, someone shot through the sky. I think we may have ended up on a world called Scadrial. I'm... not sure if I pronounced that correctly, but whatever." She sighed. "Anyway, I also heard someone use the term 'rusts' as a curse, and that is one of the more prominent curses in Scadrial." She blushed. "I think I may be a bit obsessed with the Cosmere stuff. I could be completely wrong though, and we are still on Earth. Um, where exactly is Mackinaw Island? I started off in New Mexico..."

Luke was pretty sure she was crazy.

Traveling to other worlds? People shooting through the sky? There had to be some logical explanation. Even though Mackinaw Island and New Mexico are almost on other sides of the country. "Mackinaw island is in Lake Huron, right off the coast of Michigan. They don't allow cars there, so you either need to use carriages or bikes. I'm not sure how you got here... um, maybe it was a mechanic who said rust. Falling into a hole while hiking," Luke paused, "Heat stroke? You may have passed out. I know it gets warm down there near the equator." In February though? Luke frowned, seeing the logical failings in his own arguments. How does someone in New Mexico get to Mackinaw Island?

2 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Luke was pretty sure she was crazy.

Traveling to other worlds? People shooting through the sky? There had to be some logical explanation. Even though Mackinaw Island and New Mexico are almost on other sides of the country. "Mackinaw island is in Lake Huron, right off the coast of Michigan. They don't allow cars there, so you either need to use carriages or bikes. I'm not sure how you got here... um, maybe it was a mechanic who said rust. Falling into a hole while hiking," Luke paused, "Heat stroke? You may have passed out. I know it gets warm down there near the equator." In February though? Luke frowned, seeing the logical failings in his own arguments. How does someone in New Mexico get to Mackinaw Island?

"Uh..." she pointed to a very old fashioned car going down the road. It was the type of thing you'd expect to see in a museum. "Your theory has been disproved." 

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

"There are people not from Earth?"

"I don't think that this is Earth." she grinned. "Luckily, I have tin-foil, so we won't die." Realizing that that wouldn't make sense to someone who wasn't a Cosmere fan, she quickly tried to explain. "If my theory is right, aluminum is rare and expensive here. It's... complicated. In the most basic terms I can think of, we are in a universe called the Cosmere, on a planet known as Scadrial. I think."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"I don't think that this is Earth." she grinned. "Luckily, I have tin-foil, so we won't die." Realizing that that wouldn't make sense to someone who wasn't a Cosmere fan, she quickly tried to explain. "If my theory is right, aluminum is rare and expensive here. It's... complicated. In the most basic terms I can think of, we are in a universe called the Cosmere, on a planet known as Scadrial. I think."

"Scadrial?" He raises his eyebrows. "One, or two?" Or three now that I think of it.